BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

I just got BG's rybelsus 14 mg. Everywhere its stated not the split the pills, yet the starting dose is 3mg (therapeutic). I'm starting at 7mg. Has someone got any experience with this?

I’ve placed and paid for my first order with this source just yesterday. I will update about shipping and all things related.

My package just came today, thank you BG, you beautiful bastard.

UK/England Delivery too!

Attachments

• 20220718_094012.jpg
    20220718_094012.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 100
I just got BG's rybelsus 14 mg. Everywhere its stated not the split the pills, yet the starting dose is 3mg (therapeutic). I'm starting at 7mg. Has someone got any experience with this?
Therapeutic seems to be 7mg based on my reading. 3mg is just to make sure there are no side effects after 30 days. I cut the pills in half as best as I could. Obviously they aren’t perfect and I couldn’t get them exactly even. But they are working. I was skeptical and worried about them being cut but wow. I definitely feel it. Or I should say not feel it (the hunger).

I have not seen these pills myself. On a general note, the manufacturer may sometimes request to not split the pills because they have a coating that modifies their release. For example slowing down the release. Breaking the coating will then affect the release.

How long does the tracker usually stay on “departure to destination country?” Im east coast USA, btw.
Not sure about your situation but even for eu-eu it can stay like that for 4-6 working days. Which is quite long imho for EU to EU delivery, but it is how it is I guess. It might take even longer for EU-US.

I placed an order on July 6th to USA and it shipped on July 7th. Tracking shows it has not moved since July 12th. Tracking says "Processing Completed at Origin" in Frankfurt, Germany. Nothing has happened since. Is this normal or is there an issue with the shipment? @BG pharmaceuticals

Package arrived safely and in good condition as always! So glad I found BG.
This time the package was well delayed but wasnt BGs fault.

@BG pharmaceuticals Do u carry bac water in vials?

Last edited:
I placed an order on July 6th to USA and it shipped on July 7th. Tracking shows it has not moved since July 12th. Tracking says "Processing Completed at Origin" in Frankfurt, Germany. Nothing has happened since. Is this normal or is there an issue with the shipment? @BG pharmaceuticals
Yes it is normal, it updates when they process it in USA which sometimes happens very late for some reason.

Last edited:
For my bros in the USA, drop the extra cash and pay for express shipping! I ordered express from this excellent source and got my pack in 5 days, 2 of which were the weekend! Couldn’t ask for a better source for my ancillaries!