BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

Glad it's working. And I think .25 is a sound choice for now. I was going to tell you that it at least takes 2 weeks. Anything before 2 weeks isn't even worth thinking or writing about.
Overall that is correct. It does seem like a good amount of people though, whether it’s placebo or not, do feel appetite suppression from the first few days if you read logs on that Facebook page I mentioned. But yes my only updates are towards the end of the first week the effect does seem to wear off and the second week it feels like I am a little bit more used to it because my appetite felt a little bit higher. Staying at that dose for now but likely will go to .5 at some point in the next two or three weeks

Seems like ppl here are satisfied. Did someone tried their ketotifen yet? Always had it from another source but they fucked up with paying / shipping many times and sent fakes. What's about "fakes" here, products are original / legit?
Sorry for stupid question

Seems like ppl here are satisfied. Did someone tried their ketotifen yet? Always had it from another source but they fucked up with paying / shipping many times and sent fakes. What's about "fakes" here, products are original / legit?
It seems fine for me. Been using it for about 15 days so far. I take it at night because I hear it makes you sleepy. I am
Taking clen and I’m able to sleep just fine with it. Im also still losing weight so I’m assuming the keto is allowing the clen to still work after it’s 2 weeks.

It seems fine for me. Been using it for about 15 days so far. I take it at night because I hear it makes you sleepy. I am
Taking clen and I’m able to sleep just fine with it. Im also still losing weight so I’m assuming the keto is allowing the clen to still work after it’s 2 weeks.
Thanks a lot! Yes it should make you sleepy, that's why I take it before going to bed.

Not a stupid question.

I take this ketotifen every day. I usually take 2 or 3 tablets. It works. I know this because my allergies are gone, it helps me go smoothly to sleep, and I take a lot of Albuterol everyday, and the Albuterol works, and I have no tolerance issues.

However, I've never taken another brand of ketotifen, so I don't know what else to compare it too.

Any other questions, just ask

Not a stupid question.

I take this ketotifen every day. I usually take 2 or 3 tablets. It works. I know this because my allergies are gone, it helps me go smoothly to sleep, and I take a lot of Albuterol everyday, and the Albuterol works, and I have no tolerance issues.

However, I've never taken another brand of ketotifen, so I don't know what else to compare it too.

Any other questions, just ask
Thanks a lot!
Sometimes you have to be careful with questions lol.
Did you take these from sopharma?

I've tried his Omnas and modafinil. Both products were sealed in original boxes and trust me, legit. He lab tested the Omnas and they came back overdosed.

Do you use it for clen?