BG pharmaceutical drugs bgpharmadrugs.com

For my bros in the USA, drop the extra cash and pay for express shipping! I ordered express from this excellent source and got my pack in 5 days, 2 of which were the weekend! Couldn’t ask for a better source for my ancillaries!
100%, ordered ozempic a month ago and it took 3 days from package acceptance to land in my mailbox.

It’s be hard to fill an order for €100 if we just buy things like BP meds or an AI.. It’s your business and your decision to make, but may I ask why is there now a minimum order amount?

It’s be hard to fill an order for €100 if we just buy things like BP meds or an AI.. It’s your business and your decision to make, but may I ask why is there now a minimum order amount?
I’d imagine he’s trying to not make too many trips to post office.

Example - ppl go grocery shopping for the week one day maybe two, not to the store 7 days a week for 1-2 items each time.

Well then perhaps a designated shipping day would be better for orders under €100, if that’s the reason of course.

Well then perhaps a designated shipping day would be better for orders under €100, if that’s the reason of course.
or you order a larger amount of those bp meds and AIs so that you get the minimum of 100€ which really isnt a lot

You do realize many sources here have minimums, why aren't you questioning them?

Hello guys,

I just wanted to share my good feedback about purchasing with BG Pharma:

== > 10 natural days have passed since the order was done until I got it within my hands (payment done with Bank transfer).

== > Everything was well packed and discreet (no rattling or whatsoever)

== > The good came in excelent state, and everything is pharma grade indeed.

I will repeat for sure :)

Probably because he isn't trying to order from them.

Did you really think that was some kind of valid rhetorical argument?
Probably because he isn't trying to order from them.

Did you really think that was some kind of valid rhetorical argument?
This guy is making suggestions for keeping the minimum under $100. I didn't even ask you, you this guy's personal spokesman?

Wait hers standing 30 Euro now is 100 Euro Minimum what happend? Just wanted to buy some Paroxetine, hers no way i need 100 Euro worth of it... AHHHHHHHHH

Done his melatonin last 2 days. Passed out good on only 3mg. Very pleasent sleep and a nice sleep aid! Will have to get another box!

Done his melatonin last 2 days. Passed out good on only 3mg. Very pleasent sleep and a nice sleep aid! Will have to get another box!
did you feel it is any different than the melatonin caps you can buy at ebay etc?

or any different than what you can buy in the store?
did you feel it is any different than the melatonin caps you can buy at ebay etc?
Melatonin is not legal in my country. I havent tried it before since i had my doubts about the regulation of non pharma melatonin.
These ones are nice and sweet tasting. I was asleep short after they were disolved in my mouth.

Melatonin is not legal in my country. I havent tried it before since i had my doubts about the regulation of non pharma melatonin.
These ones are nice and sweet tasting. I was asleep short after they were disolved in my mouth.
ah okay, thanks for the info!
we can buy here up to 0,5mg in the stores in germany but at ebay it is easy to get other brands up to 10mg.
however, i feel like my sweet spot is 0,5-1mg, high dosages like 3mg++ and i wake up every hour
my next try will be an extended release version, heard good things about those