• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Black Privilege

Yeah he thinks cuz the kkk exists all white people should pay
The kkk is just as fucking stupid as blm. They can’t see the irony in it! Fuck you white racists. We are the black racists. Lol. I’m all about handling all the ignorant fucks. Dresden is just an inbred result of the Democratic welfare debacle. They hired his dumbass(if he has a job) because he is black. Not because he is worthy of a job. He is alive because somebody GAVE his fucking mother a check for sitting on her fat ass. He doesn’t know any better. It’s not his fault. If the black folks are tired of “it” then get off welfare and get a goddamn job? And that goes for all the lazy no good motherfuckers who leech off of the damn system. I know em to be all colors. Fuck them all.

The kkk is just as fucking stupid as blm. They can’t see the irony in it! Fuck you white racists. We are the black racists. Lol. I’m all about handling all the ignorant fucks. Dresden is just an inbred result of the Democratic welfare debacle. They hired his dumbass(if he has a job) because he is black. Not because he is worthy of a job. He is alive because somebody GAVE his fucking mother a check for sitting on her fat ass. He doesn’t know any better. It’s not his fault. If the black folks are tired of “it” then get off welfare and get a goddamn job? And that goes for all the lazy no good motherfuckers who leech off of the damn system. I know em to be all colors. Fuck them all.
And this is exactly why I have so much rage. Because they’ll never see this. Despite living off government support they think they’re oppressed and claim whitey is bad and privileged when they see someone who went to college to get a degree. Purely a result of self hate dealing with identity and environment. 1 of which nobody else gives a shit about and the other of which is brought upon themselves.
All ya gotta do is take the one race that the majority of fail to get out of poverty due to CULTURE, tell them the worlds against them, and when they learn they can get away with grouping together and burning shit WITHOUT REPARATIONS, the whole world blows up

and ya know why it’s a culture problem and not a race thing? Because there are good and bad people of all races. I’ve been around both good and bad.

had a black friend in high school who was definitely upper middle class, wasn’t a thug, dude played football, family was fairly wealthy, guess who’s in college now and likely already got their degree and doesn’t scream OPPRESSION, because he’s too busy going to work every day.

The problem is created by itself. Not society.

what if white people were the ones that were all thug lifeeee, I’m sure people would develop the same generalizations about them. Period.

race relations is a difficult subject imo. all i know is those ppl protesting on the streets dont know what racism is.

maybe instead of all the butthurt just try to get along with each other. cant change the past. and ppl who are stuck in the past cant change the future.

just my 2 cents. i have very little hope for humanity if this racism and victim mentality is kept being promoted

race relations is a difficult subject imo. all i know is those ppl protesting on the streets dont know what racism is.

maybe instead of all the butthurt just try to get along with each other. cant change the past. and ppl who are stuck in the past cant change the future.

just my 2 cents. i have very little hope for humanity if this racism and victim mentality is kept being promoted
You're just a closet racist not willing to admit what you actually are. Stop crying because minorities are protesting and white people are backing them go sit in a corner and shut your mouth where you belong.

You're just a closet racist not willing to admit what you actually are. Stop crying because minorities are protesting and white people are backing them go sit in a corner and shut your mouth where you belong.
oef. the intellect on this one :)
i think your a precious gym who just need some polishing

Identity politics is just a way to win an argument by default. I'm black, brown, women......so I automatically win.

People are pissed because they know it's inauthentic, it's an artificial construct set up by elites that want to right all wrongs in the world by setting a system where certain people are never left out, with the elites in charge checking off all the proper boxes to make sure everyone is in compliance.

All this ends with propping up a never ending feeling of fear that racist boogie men are right outside the door and so we always have to be on guard by going overboard.

Now as far as the Cops are concerned it's not so much racism, as it is black people are low hanging fruit, easily put in the system thanks to no money for legal defense and once digital they can be harassed and fucked with to entertain LE whenever they feel they need a boost to their monthly performance report.

Did anyone bother watching MNF tonight? i was bored at work and figured, why not kill my battery with a little football... Then the cringy shit started.

The announcers made it a point to let viewers know that 3 of Tampa's sideline team (offensive coordinators or some shit) were all African American... Um, okay, that's great... i didn't really need to know their ethnicity, because that really shouldn't make a difference, but thanks?

Then we were treated to the knowledge that all of the games ref's were African American. Apparently that just tickled Magic Johnson pink, because tonight was the first time the NFL ever did that.

Now, were the announcers making a point of telling everyone this because those men, who just happened to be African American, were the best suited for the job at hand, or was the NFL trying to kiss ass and get a pat on the back for their sudden choice of diversity?

i found it to be borderline insulting. Like it was nothing more than a PR stunt for the NFL. A "hey, look at us. We're not racist. Nope. See what we did tonight?" contrived act.

To me, the NFL was exploiting the ethnicity of talented human beings in an attempt to look like they give a good god damn about anything more than the almighty dollar.

This must've been the best idea they could come up with to boost declining viewership. Fuck you, NFL. You disingenuous, money hungry cunts.

Last edited:
Did anyone bother watching MNF tonight? i was bored at work and figured, why not kill my battery with a little football... Then the cringy shit started.

The announcers made it a point to let viewers know that 3 of Tampa's sideline team (offensive coordinators or some shit) were all African American... Um, okay, that's great... i didn't really need to know their ethnicity, because that really shouldn't make a difference, but thanks?

Then we were treated to the knowledge that all of the games ref's were African American. Apparently that just tickled Magic Johnson pink, because tonight was the first time the NFL ever did that.

Now, were the announcers making a point of telling everyone this because those men, who just happened to be African American, were the best suited for the job at hand, or was the NFL trying to kiss ass and get a pat on the back for their sudden choice of diversity?

i found it to be borderline insulting. Like it was nothing more than a PR stunt for the NFL. A "hey, look at us. We're not racist. Nope. See what we did tonight?" contrived act.

To me, the NFL was exploiting the ethnicity of talented human beings in an attempt to look like they give a good god damn about anything more than the almighty dollar.

This must've been the best idea they could come up with to boost declining viewership. Fuck you, NFL. You disingenuous, money hungry cunts.
The irony is its things like this that perpetuate the racial divide.
"This guy is black so thats makes the whole thing more special" does not portray equality at all.
Why can't we all get past race already? It is overplayed and worn out in my opinion.

The KKK doesn't exist in any real sense any more, and hasn't for many decades now. Whatever people are left of it are all basically FBI agents looking to ensnare some clueless dolt in their usual honeytrap setup operations.
BLM, on the other hand, DOES exist, and literally gets billions of dollars in funding from wealthy corporations and plutocrats. Same goes for Antifa. Both are foot soldiers for the wealthy and powerful, and both are anti-white hate groups, terrorists and murderers.
Portland shooting victim Aaron Danielson was ‘hunted’ down and ‘executed,’ friend says
Man suspected in deadly Portland shooting calls himself ‘100% ANTIFA’
Micah Johnson, Dallas Cop-Killer, Was Black Militant and Army Veteran
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-in-shooting-during-denver-protest-id-d-faces-1st-degree-murder-charges/ar-BB19TS17.
BLM of course was largely started and still run by convicted Jewish terrorist Susan Rosenberg
Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board
3 Radicals Agree to Plead Guilty in Bombing Case (Published 1990)
Racial privilege does indeed exist and Whites are at the very bottom of the totem pole in this power system. Blacks are above them, but they are not at the top. That distinction belongs to another group, one whom runs the media, institutions, finance and policy at all levels. One that cannot be criticized nor named without severe reprecussions.

The KKK doesn't exist in any real sense any more, and hasn't for many decades now. Whatever people are left of it are all basically FBI agents looking to ensnare some clueless dolt in their usual honeytrap setup operations.
BLM, on the other hand, DOES exist, and literally gets billions of dollars in funding from wealthy corporations and plutocrats. Same goes for Antifa. Both are foot soldiers for the wealthy and powerful, and both are anti-white hate groups, terrorists and murderers.
Portland shooting victim Aaron Danielson was ‘hunted’ down and ‘executed,’ friend says
Man suspected in deadly Portland shooting calls himself ‘100% ANTIFA’
Micah Johnson, Dallas Cop-Killer, Was Black Militant and Army Veteran
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/suspect-in-shooting-during-denver-protest-id-d-faces-1st-degree-murder-charges/ar-BB19TS17.
BLM of course was largely started and still run by convicted Jewish terrorist Susan Rosenberg
Black Lives Matter fundraising handled by group with convicted terrorist on its board
3 Radicals Agree to Plead Guilty in Bombing Case (Published 1990)
Racial privilege does indeed exist and Whites are at the very bottom of the totem pole in this power system. Blacks are above them, but they are not at the top. That distinction belongs to another group, one whom runs the media, institutions, finance and policy at all levels. One that cannot be criticized nor named without severe reprecussions.
Yea fuck em . With a big long black dick, that belongs to there 5th stepdad

Maybe cause they get long sentences in prison for small amounts of drugs.
Good thing they don't have similar sentencing guidelines for tren.

Maybe cause they get long sentences in prison for small amounts of drugs.
Good thing they don't have similar sentencing guidelines for tren.
Maybe because people who murder and rape also happen to coincide heavily with dealing (and using) "small amounts of drugs" that ruin lives and kill people.

Next you're gonna tell me about poor Breona Taylor was just an innocent girl who dindu nuffin (aside from dealing drugs with her psychopath boyfriend and stashing huge amounts of cash for him).

Pretty interesting video I just watched. This girl gets destroyed about racism.

I want to shake this man’s hand and shake my head at the lady who’s clearly talking out of her ass and doesn’t understand the concept of personal responsibility.

Tommy Sotomayor and Pastor Manning are among a few of the Blacks who honestly call out the state of things and don't try to shift blame onto Whitey. They are good people, which is why the media won't promote them.

Spring Break Videos Show Black People Causing All of the Problems

Damn, that video footage was terrible. I went to a public high school for one year. It was racially diverse. Just like the crime statistics by race shown in that video, blacks were the ones inciting the most violence, hispanics and latinos came in at a very high second place and whites (even though they made up the majority) were the ones you hardly saw engaging in gratuitous violent behavior on a daily basis.