• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BlackTops

This is an open board you could have just said it or directed someone to the pertinent information. I don’t like misdirection nor ulterior motives with antics such as these used to fuel a personal grudge or agenda.

You don’t seem as if you desire to help customers rather you just want to see a source fail because of your bad dealings?

I don’t thrive off of the misery of others.
Speaking in the half riddles via the way you are typing this is the exact energy you’re giving off.

If the new greys are garbage then so be it but I don’t think someone would put their stamp on something just to scam a few more sales unless they were a scammer from the start and that fella has been around for a long fuckin time to up and turn scammer.

I will admit I ordered the greys because of the long standing history of them but let me be even more honest I only ordered the greys because the mauves were out. The mauves weren’t really really tested so I don’t lose shit. I was just curious because of the dimmer content.

So does it matter?
The supplier changed okay.
Either come out and just tell the story or leave it alone.
The proof is in the pudding.
I don’t think he would fuck himself on purpose so he must feel these greys will be on par with the others or he would have spoke up about it. Clearly thats what he did with the blacktops right? Same situation if that’s he case so then why do so for one but not the other?
Doesn’t make sense so I’m certain these will end up being good quality one way or another.

Unless I missed something, TP never said he changed suppliers. Jano tested the new Grey's and did not seem to think they were different. It's all on PM.

The claim that they are new is unsubstantiated I'm until TP says tget are different.

Unless I missed something, TP never said he changed suppliers. Jano tested the new Grey's and did not seem to think they were different. It's all on PM.

The claim that they are new is unsubstantiated I'm until TP says tget are different.

Everyone else is saying he changed suppliers nowhere in my post did I imply TP said this. I was being rhetorical asking would it matter as long as they came back the same quality (even if he did). Everyone else is saying this. I think this is based on origin location. Not sure why you quoted me but didn’t qoute one of the guys whom have actually stated it and why? Context. Context. Read everything in context.

Also I don’t care what Jano says or anyone whom references what Jano says after reading through the post of @mands that @Millard Baker made a sticky. He is simply untrustworthy. A leopard don’t change its spots. Really ain’t no excuse or way to explain that shit. No justification for it. His word means nothing imho no matter how knowledgeable one may or may not be. When credibility is gone, credibility is gone. To lie on top of a lie too? Nah.

For the record Jano input has zero reflection upon TP. Jano could come and say every single one of the kits TP has for sale is dog shit and I wouldn’t believe a word of it.
TP long standing history and customers mean more to me than anything else. The guy came out and was honest about the black tops whenhe didn’t have to say shit. Regardless of the circumstances or reasoning.

I guess at this point we are speaking of integrity!
Good day.

Thank you for all this info gents. Been doing alot of research and feel secure in placing an order with TP. Yes nothing is full proof and bad batches happen. But overall it seems TPs rep has stayed intacted over the years.

Everyone else is saying he changed suppliers nowhere in my post did I imply TP said this. I was being rhetorical asking would it matter as long as they came back the same quality (even if he did). Everyone else is saying this. I think this is based on origin location. Not sure why you quoted me but didn’t qoute one of the guys whom have actually stated it and why? Context. Context. Read everything in context.

Also I don’t care what Jano says or anyone whom references what Jano says after reading through the post of @mands that @Millard Baker made a sticky. He is simply untrustworthy. A leopard don’t change its spots. Really ain’t no excuse or way to explain that shit. No justification for it. His word means nothing imho no matter how knowledgeable one may or may not be. When credibility is gone, credibility is gone. To lie on top of a lie too? Nah.

For the record Jano input has zero reflection upon TP. Jano could come and say every single one of the kits TP has for sale is dog shit and I wouldn’t believe a word of it.
TP long standing history and customers mean more to me than anything else. The guy came out and was honest about the black tops whenhe didn’t have to say shit. Regardless of the circumstances or reasoning.

Good day.
so Jano agreed with TP, and you felt it necessary to comment on the situation with Jano, I don't get it.

It sounds like everything is being handled correctly, not sure what the drama is all about.

The reason why people find out about greys, was because the vials are completely different, new grey top color, lighter color, so he has a new source that he asked to do grey tops to continue selling greys, Also location where they were shipped was different cuz ST handled all his shipping for him before
Now, only time and test will tell the quality of this new greys , he had zero integrity to his loyal clients that only care or bought greys to let them know
Neither he offered to pick people to do blood test, like he always do when he has a new product
And yes he admitted that is manufactured changed and he doesn’t have to tell people, he said it openly instead he sent a vial to Jano to test it, this doesn’t prove anything
Blood test from people will tell the truth

Good day.

@janoshik may be the Antichrist for all I know, but I am a toxicologist myself and I have seen his calibration curves and the data is sound. I mean, this is a forum dedicated to harm reduction for illegal drug use and you want Mother There's a of Calcutta. Even the esteemed DRJIM is liar as evidenced by his claims of AAA superiority over HPLC when he did not even realize a fucking acid digestion is the first step to break it into the amino acids. I trust my own eyes. I guess if you don't know how to read a chromatgram, you do what you have to.

@janoshik may be the Antichrist for all I know, but I am a toxicologist myself and I have seen his calibration curves and the data is sound. I mean, this is a forum dedicated to harm reduction for illegal drug use and you want Mother There's a of Calcutta. Even the esteemed DRJIM is liar as evidenced by his claims of AAA superiority over HPLC when he did not even realize a fucking acid digestion is the first step to break it into the amino acids. I trust my own eyes. I guess if you don't know how to read a chromatgram, you do what you have to.

How do you detect when data provided wasn't switched out on you? Suuuuure, the calibration curves appear fine.... but were you even provided the calibration curves for what you even sent in???

Data don't mean shit... It can't be "sound" if it isn't reputable and trustworthy. Just wanted to clear up this illogical claim you state since as you agree, this is a forum dedicated to harm reduction.

How do you detect when data provided wasn't switched out on you? Suuuuure, the calibration curves appear fine.... but were you even provided the calibration curves for what you even sent in???

Data don't mean shit... It can't be "sound" if it isn't reputable and trustworthy. Just wanted to clear up this illogical claim you state since as you agree, this is a forum dedicated to harm reduction.

The instrumentation has an ID number on the print outs. It can be easily cross referenced.

The instrumentation has an ID number on the print outs. It can be easily cross referenced.

What does that have to do with you sending me something and me switching it out on you and testing something similar but different. Like you sending me bunk ugl HGH and me providing a test for some Seros?

Just testing some logic. This is fun.

Ordered a few weeks ago from him first time. Had previously used PD. About a week after he said he got the funds I emailed asking if he’d send tracking info (also asked when I sent email saying funds sent and he didn’t answer). He answered the second email a week later and I had them in mailbox the next week. 6 kits batch 37....pretty fast t/a bit he’s definitely not a “talker”.
I have been looking for some quality HGH to run. Help a guy out.

so Jano agreed with TP, and you felt it necessary to comment on the situation with Jano, I don't get it.

It sounds like everything is being handled correctly, not sure what the drama is all about.

He brought Jano up to me.
I didn’t bring Jano up
so since he referenced Jano To me as if that was supposed to mean something to me I embellished on how And why I felt it doesn’t mean anything to me. Not to anyone else but to me.
and you felt it necessary to qoute me.
Why?
I don’t get where or why what I said is getting misconstrued,
when the guy who was talking that shit in this thread about tp isn't getting quoted, yet because I responded to the guy shit talking TP, I keep getting quoted by others?

Is TP disliked around here or something because damn that’s the energy I’m starting to pick up.

I’m surprised actually that you’re the one saying this, you usually follow along pretty well when I say something lol at least in the PPL thread.

Perhaps you missed a few posts brother go back and re read them.

Last edited:

Good for you.
Doesn’t change A persons I ntegrity either which way.
When a persons word has doubt around it I can’t trust it so I just cast the content to the way side and use any other pertinent information to make the most educated decision I can based on the information available.

Bringing the other guy up like I have a horse in that race between them I don’t. At all.
Better yet check my post history that could bring clarity.

Obviously a few of you have chosen sides with all that bullshit. You can’t talk harm reduction and then try to down play blatant lies in the same breath it doesn’t even make sense no matter whom it came from.

So all you can do is rule out the words of people as you go based upon integrity of character.

At least that’s the way I see and do things.

I never questioned his data. I stated that his data was irrelevant in my buying decision.
He could say that the kits were trash and it wouldn’t change if I bought the kits or not.
He could say they were the best and it wouldn’t change if I bought them or not.
My buying decision was based on the src reputation. Period. That was my point.

Maybe I wrote it wrong in the other post.
I didn’t bring Jano up but I responded in kind that what he says doesn’t matter in my world. Also gave the reasons why.

Not understanding why I am being misunderstood with something so simple.

Nor understanding why I’m catching shit for giving the guy shit who came here to shit talk TP?

Guess I’m confused but ok!

Last edited:
I had recieved some black tops batch #38 from TP a few months ago. I contacted him concerning the quality and got a detailed response almost immediately from him rectifying the situation as best as possible.

This is funny, I had the impression that all those tests are BS, he send a vial from his new Ugl lab and test almost 100 pure and w no diners detected?
That’s some bs, even serostim has low dimers, are u telling me he found an even better lab that his previous Anke Bio lab That is the top Pharma hgh in China?
I don’t believe it

This is funny, I had the impression that all those tests are BS, he send a vial from his new Ugl lab and test almost 100 pure and w no diners detected?
That’s some bs, even serostim has low dimers, are u telling me he found an even better lab that his previous Anke Bio lab That is the top Pharma hgh in China?
I don’t believe it
I would have to disagree that anke is top pharma hgh in china i beleive jin takes that spot i also do not beleive 100% purity 0 dimers our tech people say it is not possible

I would have to disagree that anke is top pharma hgh in china i beleive jin takes that spot i also do not beleive 100% purity 0 dimers our tech people say it is not possible
To be honest, when I asked with Supertropin guy and I told him that his greys were tested 100% pure, the guy said that’s imposible, that there’s no such thing as a 100% pure hgh, that Anke Bio is top quality control, they are GMP, but a 100% pure hgh is bull shit, he could had gave credit to himself and said yes our hgh is 100% pure
But he knew what he was saying and said that test was bs
Same goes with TP latest grey 99.% with no dimers, that some bs there and lie

Neither I believe his previous greys were 100% pure
Who knows what’s behind those test
The best way is to see, is how your body react to it, and do igf blood test

Im not going to call anyone out as i have nothing bad to say about TP'S products but the 100% purity with no dimer is simply not possible if it was then the chinese standard would not be 95% or better

Anke makes ansomone which are widely distribute in European hospitals, all sources selling ansomone comes from Russia or Europe
They can’t ship that from China to USA
I heard for safety reasons they don’t want to be the next Jintropin scandal that was wanted by US