• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

BlackTops

Anke makes ansomone which are widely distribute in European hospitals, all sources selling ansomone comes from Russia or Europe
They can’t ship that from China to USA
I heard for safety reasons they don’t want to be the next Jintropin scandal that was wanted by US
Yes and Ansomone is about to become alot more scarce as they are now having additional requirements for purchasing

Anke makes ansomone which are widely distribute in European hospitals, all sources selling ansomone comes from Russia or Europe
They can’t ship that from China to USA
I heard for safety reasons they don’t want to be the next Jintropin scandal that was wanted by US
FYI Ansomone isn't used in any European Hospital's period, we use Western pharma products exclusively - like in the USA. Perhaps you meant to say Chinese hospitals. Jin/Gensci is by far the bigger player here, although their export trade took a huge hit in the scandal you mentioned where Gensci was fined millions by the US Govt for illegal export of HGH products threatening the profit margins of Western Pharma GH producers
And yes that event is the main reason for Ankebio not shipping to the US - they dont want a another giant lawsuit from Uncle Sam!

He brought Jano up to me.
I didn’t bring Jano up
so since he referenced Jano To me as if that was supposed to mean something to me I embellished on how And why I felt it doesn’t mean anything to me. Not to anyone else but to me.
and you felt it necessary to qoute me.
Why?
I don’t get where or why what I said is getting misconstrued,
when the guy who was talking that shit in this thread about tp isn't getting quoted, yet because I responded to the guy shit talking TP, I keep getting quoted by others?

Is TP disliked around here or something because damn that’s the energy I’m starting to pick up.

I’m surprised actually that you’re the one saying this, you usually follow along pretty well when I say something lol at least in the PPL thread.

Perhaps you missed a few posts brother go back and re read them.
Wasnt trying to give you shit, I actually like tp, and it seems like he's handling the situation fine. There was a problem, sounds like he caught it and fixed it. Cant ask for anything more than that

@janoshik may be the Antichrist for all I know, but I am a toxicologist myself and I have seen his calibration curves and the data is sound. I mean, this is a forum dedicated to harm reduction for illegal drug use and you want Mother There's a of Calcutta. Even the esteemed DRJIM is liar as evidenced by his claims of AAA superiority over HPLC when he did not even realize a fucking acid digestion is the first step to break it into the amino acids. I trust my own eyes. I guess if you don't know how to read a chromatgram, you do what you have to.
What @superbane it trying to convey in his post is that jano's past is relevant to what jano might think or not think. His opinion is worth nothing to some and that's all he was stating after another member brought him up.

You know how I feel about @janoshik and most likely he IS the Antichrist. But, I have never doubted his skills or knowledge. He's an arrogant ass with too many personal issues IMO. I personally can't ever trust him. And far as harm reduction he told me he tested my products and stated they were good to go with his assessment. But, in reality who knew what was really in all the kits I had. I don't believe that falls under the category of harm reduction.

He's lucky @Millard Baker let him back on here IMO.

@hghpro you should probably worry about your own issues and not interject on other sources.

mands

Last edited:
Wasnt trying to give you shit, I actually like tp, and it seems like he's handling the situation fine. There was a problem, sounds like he caught it and fixed it. Cant ask for anything more than that

Yes brother that is integrity to me.
He even spoke up on it and told his customers although the “problem” may be null.

How many srcs do such a thing? Very few if at all.

That’s why I interjected my .02 cents because the other guy wanted to just sit here and shit talk him for his own personal reasons which does nothing for anyone reading the thread whom may be thinking of buying from him. Etc etc etc.

I thought it was a class act move to speak up on the problem although the problem may not even be a problem.

I couldn’t just not say something while a guy slandered someone talking in possible half truths and riddles.

What @superbane it trying to convey in his post is that jano's past is relevant to what jano might think or not think. His opinion is worth nothing to some and that's all he was stating after another member brought him up.

You know how I feel about @janoshik and most likely he IS the Antichrist. But, I have never doubted his skills or knowledge. He's an arrogant ass with too many personal issues IMO. I personally can't ever trust him. And far as harm reduction he told me he tested my products and stated they were good to go with his assessment. But, in reality who knew what was really in all the kits I had. I don't believe that falls under the category of harm reduction.

@hghpro you should probably worry about your own issues and not interject on other sources.

mands

Thanks @mands you understood exactly what I was trying to say

Im not going to call anyone out as i have nothing bad to say about TP'S products but the 100% purity with no dimer is simply not possible if it was then the chinese standard would not be 95% or better

They might let you breathe over here at meso for some reason but I followed along with your bs elsewhere.

You can’t keep your word either so whomever you are you have zero integrity too.

Why did you tuck tail and run after NavyChief’s request?

You said you had no problem doing it.

Hghpro1;384622 said:
I am not on location again until tomorrow probably and will try my best to get all u ask for

Hghpro1;384628 said:
Yes hopefully sometime by around Lunch

Damn that must of been a long lunch that was the 23rd today is the 31st!

You don’t have time for that but do have time to comment on another source and offer your opinion nobody requested?

Since you’re a “src” gtfo out of this thread and stay in your own thread.

Last edited:
They might let you breathe over here at meso for some reason but I followed along with your bs elsewhere.

You can’t keep your word either so whomever you are you have zero integrity too.

Why did you tuck tail and run after NavyChief’s request?

You said you had no problem doing it.

Damn that must of been a long lunch that was the 23rd today is the 31st!

You don’t have time for that but do have time to comment on another source and offer your opinion nobody requested?

Since you’re a “src” gtfo out of this thread and stay in your own thread.
Did i say anything bad about said source? No actually quite the opposite i said i had nothing bad to say about his products. Also i didnt run and now that i have some answers i will log in over there later but your opinion means shit honestly. You are not a customer and sound like you have no intentions of being one. What matters is that my customers like my products, they test well, And no integrity LOL thats why i fix any issue that may arise right ? GTFOH

mands
I wasnt interjecting on another source just stating a point that 100% purity and 0 dimer is not possible for me or anyone else it wasnt directed at any source if it was possible dont you thing all of the pharm grade would be 100% purity. If anyone thought i was bashing another source please re read my remarks because i specifically said i was not

Did i say anything bad about said source? No actually quite the opposite i said i had nothing bad to say about his products. Also i didnt run and now that i have some answers i will log in over there later but your opinion means shit honestly. You are not a customer and sound like you have no intentions of being one. What matters is that my customers like my products, they test well, And no integrity LOL thats why i fix any issue that may arise right ? GTFOH

You are shit honestly.
You’re a deflecting and acting like a punk.

You get called out and the first thing you do is run and talk shit instead of admitting you haven’t been over there in that thread since the date I mentioned. (8/23)

I’m glad you said my opinion means shit as a customer this is what someone can expect from you, when put under the spotlight you slander.

You do not keep your word. So my opinion about you not keeping your word means shit and then you try to imply you have integrity?

I can not believe you just said that dumb shit.

I didn’t speak anything untrue either.
I can qoute some of your customers on you, your delivery and communications if you do like I’m sure you will make excuses and come with long explanations like you’ve been doing thus far.

Where are your tests posted and whom did the testing? What kind of testing was done?

Also stay out of this thread. Stay in your thread. You are a source and attempt to sell your wares we do not need you muddling other threads with false information that you have no proof of, implications of your competitors.

And I am being generous calling them your competitors.

Also being very generous calling you a source.

You are shit honestly.

You get called out and the first thing you do is run and talk shit instead of admitting you haven’t been over there in that thread since the date I mentioned. (8/23)

I’m glad you said my opinion means shit as a customer this is what someone can expect from you, when put under the spotlight you slander.

You do not keep your word. So my opinion about you not keeping your word means shit and then you try to imply you have integrity?

I can qoute some of your customers on you, your delivery and communications if you do like I’m sure you will make excuses and come with long explanations like you’ve been doing thus far.

Where are your tests posted and whom did the testing? What kind of testing was done?

Also stay out of this thread. Stay in your thread. You are a source and attempt to sell your wares we do not need you muddling other threads with false information that you have no proof of, implications of your competitors.

There is one test hplc done by jano and @Mr.B66 sent it in. That is it zero igf bloods so far

You are shit honestly.

Did run or deflect i simply stated a fact and in noway did i try to sell anything in this thread nor would i the testing is on page 103 and a customer sent it in

One igf blood so far however it is on a 68 year old man cancer survivor i think at 2.5 iu

The title of this thread is "BLACKTOPS."

So why on earth are you on here posting about your igf tests....

@hghpro Stay in your thread. If there is something members here want from you, you will be tagged and asked directly.

The title of this thread is "BLACKTOPS."

So why on earth are you on here posting about your igf tests....

@hghpro Stay in your thread. If there is something members here want from you, you will be tagged and asked directly.
I posted it because someone else posted about it incorrectly so i posted to correct them that is all and didnt even post the result

I posted it because someone else posted about it incorrectly so i posted to correct them that is all and didnt even post the result

You don't need to interject into everyone else's conversation about you. If it was in YOUR thread then by all means clarify the shit out of it. But going around with the purpose of wanting to interject into anyone else's conversation about you is nothing short of passive advertising. Get out of this thread.

If we want clarification on your tests in the "BLACKTOP" thread... we will tag and ask you for your input directly. Until then, everyone knows where to find you. In YOUR thread.

You don't need to interject into everyone else's conversation about you. If it was in YOUR thread then by all means clarify the shit out of it. But going around with the purpose of wanting to interject into anyone else's conversation about you is nothing short of passive advertising. Get out of this thread.

If we want clarification on your tests in the "BLACKTOP" thread... we will tag and ask you for your input directly. Until then, everyone knows where to find you. In YOUR thread.
FYI “Black Tops” are not a source!