Blood donation for high hematocrit

Nice! Where do you sit?

Fast reader...I inserted it into the list after. Bottle goes in bathtub between my feet and I set on the end (big tub so it's flat there and I sit on a comfy towel for circulation). It helps if it flows down. I cap the bottle on the tub and push tubing and resheethed needle inside...cleaning blood sucks don't take it out of the tub uncapped. I throw the whole bottle away.

I've donated blood a ton so doesn't make me tired or pass out. Have someone watch unless you are certain.

Fast reader...I inserted it into the list after. Bottle goes in bathtub between my feet and I set on the end (big tub so it's flat there and I sit on a comfy towel for circulation). It helps if it flows down. I cap the bottle on the tub and push tubing and resheethed needle inside...cleaning blood sucks don't take it out of the tub uncapped. I throw the whole bottle away.

I've donated blood a ton so doesn't make me tired or pass out. Have someone watch unless you are certain.
Yeah my bathtub is too small I can't fit properly. I think that's my biggest problem.
I need a good spot to sit, on the bed is uncomfortable as I need the tubing to go down so it come in the bottle. I don't get light headed unless I look at the blood pouring. Darn movies create a fear of blood.

They don't ask for a prescription? I asked about a therapeutic phlebotomy once and they said I'd need a prescription and to come to their main facility that's an hour away. I just do it myself at home now.
How becasue Dont you need the end to connect to a vacuum like tube?

They test the blood for various COMMON diseases that are life threatening. Do you know how expensive the testing would be if they checked for EVERYTHING?
They don't so if you have crap in your blood just call in and have them toss it. Say you got a cold.
The guy told me they test for everything

The guy told me they test for everything
They do 8 or 9 tests I forgot which ones am sure you can find the info online. Not trying to be rude but a lot of people don't know their job or they say things because they have to. To give off a safe perception I guess.

JPAC - Transfusion Guidelines
3.2.1: Screening for infectious agents
At each donation, the following mandatory tests are performed:

• Hepatitis B – HBsAg
  • Human immunodeficiency virus – anti-HIV 1 and 2 and HIV NAT (nucleic acid testing)
  • Hepatitis C – anti-HCV and HCV NAT
  • Human T-cell lymphotropic virus – anti-HTLV I and II
  • Syphilis – syphilis antibodies.
Some donations are tested for cytomegalovirus (CMV) antibodies to provide CMV negative blood for patients with certain types of impaired immunity (see Chapter 5).

Additional tests, performed in special circumstances, include:

• Malarial antibodies
  • West Nile Virus antibodies
  • Trypanosoma cruzi antibodies.

You guys ain't worried with that vacuum that you're gonna pass out and bleed to death, when you don't have time to take the needle out?

Or is that not possible? I guess I'm still not really understanding how it works.

Also, good to know we might get like a 1000 diseases with a blood transfusion. Can you believe they just test for those 5 things?

I'm just on 200mg testosterone TRT right now and I'm already only 1 unit away from having too high hematocrit. I'm drinking water like a camel and it's not helping. It's preventing me from blasting.

Like most guys that try to go on TRT with 200mg/wk your too high . Only a certain number of guys can tolerate 200mg/wk for very long before their Hematocrit/RBC"s start to climb to the high zone. Lower the dose to 140mg/wk (.7 on the syringe) and I bet you feel better . You"ll have a better blast too because you"ll be more refreshed.

And NO self-phlebotomy , its stupid and dangerous . Go to Red Cross and have the pros do it...;)

DONT DO OR ADVOCATE SELF PHLEBOTOMY ONLINE.

You MAY (although unlikely) be educated enough to do it yourself but someone reading the information likely is not.

Exactly. I’ve been tempted by the convenience before but I’m fearful I’d randomly faint and then you’re totally fucked because at that point you’re totally bleeding out. Flatline. Dead.

I know that can be prevented by buying a pint bag to fill, but I could see someone neglecting that and going the water bottle or solo cup technique.

Exactly. I’ve been tempted by the convenience before but I’m fearful I’d randomly faint and then you’re totally fucked because at that point you’re totally bleeding out. Flatline. Dead.

I know that can be prevented by buying a pint bag to fill, but I could see someone neglecting that and going the water bottle or solo cup technique.

i would look at it as a last resort and definitely have someone with you just in case you do lose consciousness.

I never looked but it would be cool if you could set up a blood dump on privatemdlabs just like i do to get blood work done.

Don't even think about blasting unless you have your blood donation problem sorted out. youre going to need it and if you try to skimp out, you're gonna have a bad time, when you're woken from your sleep one night because your heart is pounding, trying to pump thick ass, spaghetti sauce blood through your veins.

In terms of the england mad cow thing, I don't know, but I'll just say this, they let faggots who fuck other men, who are at risk for HIV donate blood and plasma an shit so who the fuck cares? Go to your doctor, get a therapuetic phlebotemy script and then you can go donate every month if you have to, but this will only work for so long, eventually the problem becomes not your hematocrit but some other factor, I don't know. All I know is that I was able to keep blood pressure under control for about a year on blasts, but then after that it's not a hematocrit issue but a blood pressure one.

I started taking N2guard and the shit is great. I haven't had to donate blodd in over two months and I'm on 500mg test c and var, which both of those increase hematocrit substantialy.

Back