Bloodwork Pharmacon

PrimalFaith

Hey all,
First post but hopefully it helps people in the future. Was injecting 540 mg wk test E from pharmacon. Blood total test came back at 1366 which was 2 hours before my next injection. This all took place on week 11 of my cycle.

Attachments

• pharmaconbloodwork.pdf
    53.9 KB · Views: 73
How many times a week do you inject? That’s either you in the absolute bottom of your trough or that’s a low number for that dosage.

How many times a week do you inject? That’s either you in the absolute bottom of your trough or that’s a low number for that dosage.
Injecting every 3.5 days. So two times a week. Im assuming low dose but could just be an outlier trough. Very low strength gains throughout cycle as well. Was reading some people in the past had issues with pharmacons stuff every now and then

Injecting every 3.5 days. So two times a week. Im assuming low dose but could just be an outlier trough. Very low strength gains throughout cycle as well. Was reading some people in the past had issues with pharmacons stuff every now and then
I might send it out to jano, however, maybe more labs taken 24 hours after injection before spending that money.

Is this the first time you’ve gotten bloods in the cycle? I usually start around the 2nd week to make sure I’m not injecting olive oil for 11 weeks.

Regarding this. Your lab may have reference limits and did not do extended analyses. As far as I remember many labs just check values close to physiological limits and do not perform an extended analysys if you do not inform them that you expecting much higher values, cause it would require longer time and more dilution of the the sample solution.
I would offer redo testing in another lanb and warn them that you expect by times higher values, so they should do extended analysis. We countered onto this many times. Customers redid bloodwork in another lab and it showed much better values.
Also i have a template reply which i prepared for such cases, so i will just copy and paste it here

Testosterone total level hugely depends not only on the total amount per week but also on your protocol. With testosterone enanthate, 10% of amount injected is in circulation within 48 hours, according to Pfizer. If you inject 500mg of Test Enth, within 48 hours 50mg will be in circulation and leads to a total testosterone blood level of about 2500-5000ng/dl.1
Lower results are reported even with pharma-grade testosterones. Injecting 500mg test enanthate leads to a blood level of 2500-5000, with only 50mg ( 10% of total dose) actually being available at 48 hours. In other words, the crucial meaning has your pinning protocol. 500 mg injected at once, 500 mg injected at 2 different days and 500 mg split into 3 days will provide you 3 absolutely different results. Also time when blood was taken and individual response are relevant.

To definitively determine if gear is underdosed, you would need quantitative testing.

Also, as far as i remember test should be done about 48 hours after the latest pin. But in any case, blood work is not so reliable. Mass spectrometry/chromatography in a lab is needed.

Firstly, and most importantly, do we know where this product was purchased?Was it for sure purchased from Basicstero the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom store (so we know it is genuine Pharmacom and not a counterfeit)?

Do we know for sure what product was used and how it was used (how do i know how much the user actually pinned or when etc -- maybe he made a mistake; over hundred of shots a year, I know I have made some errors a few time myself and missed a few tick marks)?

There are many fakes, scams, and counterfeits etc. out there in the world and also there is no real way to tell what someone used or how they used something. So these factors would somehow need to be clarified before any meaningful analysis.

With that said, in terms of bloodwork results, I do not see anything that needs to be explained; keep in mind in general bloodwork does not show much in terms of assessing product quality.

We all know each individual responds differently. Each individual metabolizes drugs differently. This is the case with OTC supplements, diets, training, certain foods etc. as well -- everyone is unique and different.
Test levels are no different than every other variable; two people taking the same exact dosage from the same exact vial may show different serum testosterone values (and if testing a large population/sample we would see a bell-curve in terms of results, like most biological systems).

Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc.

But as for being used to analyze a drug, it is nearly useless; this is because each of us metabolize drugs so differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, will have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or even food).
For example, we all see one guy can take 600 mg of test-e and not even need an AI, while another may have E2 skyrocket on simply TRT dosages; likewise, one may get a total T of 3000 and one maybe get 1400 from the same dosage etc.

Even perceived effects vary based upon your androgen receptor density which again is dynamic and can change within the individual let alone from one person to another.
(an interesting side note, there are things you can do to increase androgen receptor density and thus get more positive desired effects out of the same given dosage).

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork in useless in term of verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations.
Bloodwork cannot show you impurities etc.
It is simply inconclusive and varies so greatly that is has no value and an analytic method.

HPLC, GC, and MS are the way to determine product quality.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
While I am on a speech about health, let me add that blood pressure should be monitored daily and be taken very seriously so that the user can enjoy a long full life with the positive benefits of AAS.

Send the vial to be lab tested. Bloodwork can't really tell the whole picture.

I agree we would need some verifiable data to have any meaningful discussion. Blood work does not mean much to anyone other than the specific individual for his or her own health monitoring and adjustments. Everyone varies greatly in how they metabolize compounds AND of course no one has any way to know for sure what someone actually used, if anything, or how they used it (they could take half what they claim or some other brand etc., then pulls bloods -- maybe on purpose, maybe innocent mistakes -- how would I know?).

There are many HPLC results (actual chemical analysis from 3rd party accredited analytic labs) posted.
Check the AnabolicLab harm reduction project/site:
Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction
which has anon purchasers and verifiable analytic results. Also, if there is a product not posted there you would like to see, try looking it up and search here (and others boards) because customers have also posted HPLC results from accredited labs such as SIMEC.

Most of all people need to remember all genuine Pharmacom products are made at the same industrial scale manufacturing facility; the batches are massive with thousands of vials coming off automated clean-room production lines.
All Basicstero warehouses get these same products from the same huge batches. See production video linked in the code box below:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations
So out of a huge batch of thousands of vials, and with thousands of orders a month from customers around the world, if a batch had some major issues, we would all see a great many posts and complaints on all the boards. We see a small number of a few complaint a year out of the many thousands of satisfied customers -- and, you can see a well-established decade long track-record which is why Pharmacom is so highly regarded that people have gone to the efforts and expenses to counterfeit this brand so much.

Maybe you had a wrong website address or one of the fakes? aggressively metabolize testosterone? made an error? even testing could be an error (I have personally caught a LabCorp[ mistake on my own blood work and only possible because i keep all as record so I am able to compare and track all my health values over time)? so many factors -- I do not know.

If you order from Basicstero, then you can be confident you have genuine Pharmacom products because Basicstero is the only direct-from-manufacturer Pharmacom storefront.

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287
ZMCCBSl.gif

That test identifies it was taken with Mass Spectrometry.
I hope you send it out for testing it's only 80 bucks.... because whether your blood test was taking at 72 hours or 48 there's no f****** way unless it was 100mg test prop.... that way they'll be no excuses for them

At your dose is a 2.5x multiplier, which is really low but still possible, also the bloods were taken ~ 82h hours after last time pinnning, the protocol is usually
48h after last injection, which might have made a difference being test E.
Do you pin every 3.5 days or do you inject after 72h and then after 4 days (96h)? Anyways lab test would be the best option to get rid of doubts.

At your dose is a 2.5x multiplier, which is really low but still possible, also the bloods were taken ~ 82h hours after last time pinnning, the protocol is usually
48h after last injection, which might have made a difference being test E.
Do you pin every 3.5 days or do you inject after 72h and then after 4 days (96h)? Anyways lab test would be the best option to get rid of doubts.
Good point. I would expect at twice a week even if last pin was 4days to be way higher...guys on trt test at trough sometimes 6.5 days and still hit 800 off 200mg. I tested 2200 on 250mg pharmasource test e...at 36hours...prolly brewed at 280 or so.

Hey all. Sorry for essentially abandoning my post I kept trying to reply but it would always time out. Seems to work now. I promise Im not trying to slander anyone or make any claims. Just posting what I got from my recent bloodwork. Ive always taken bloodwork at my trough but it seems I've been wrong in that regard hahah so next time Ill take 48 hours after a pin. Was originally on 600 wk but lowered it due to BP concerns. Im fairly new to the online sphere and have previously gotten all info and gear from workout partners. The dude I bought this cycles product from has never led me wrong in the past and bloodwork has always checked out but Ill be the first to admit that means fuck all and could totally mean the product is not actually pharmacom product. I have the batch numbers and vials if anyone has any info I can use to confirm my product as real or fake. If they are legit Ill send them for actual testing but if they are fake RIP me and I apologize for any issues

They have a code check on their website, not sure where's the code on the vial or the box since i've never bought from them
https://pharmacomlabs(dot)com/code

They have a code check on their website, not sure where's the code on the vial or the box since i've never bought from them
https://pharmacomlabs(dot)com/code
Yeah my vials all just came in boxes with the PC logo and have a holographic stickers saying pharmacom but no quality code so guess that confirms it

Codes are located on labels

Blood work is not a reliable indicator. If there are doubts about quality sample should be tested in a lab. Chromatography/mass spectrometry is the only way to determine active agent and its quantity. If we fail we cover all testing expenses and replace bad product. More details are described in our ordering terms on site.

Codes are located on labels

Blood work is not a reliable indicator. If there are doubts about quality sample should be tested in a lab. Chromatography/mass spectrometry is the only way to determine active agent and its quantity. If we fail we cover all testing expenses and replace bad product. More details are described in our ordering terms on site.

Please note, I do not think he ordered from Basicstero/Pharmacom.
The original poster sounds very genuine and honest; he does not come across as accusing anything or any claims. He is simply trying to get information and wondering about his results.
Nonetheless, please see the quote below as it states he may have purchased it from an in-person local dealer/re-seller (he did NOT purchase from the official Basicstero site):
Im fairly new to the online sphere and have previously gotten all info and gear from workout partners. The dude I bought this cycles product from has never led me wrong in the past and bloodwork has always checked out but Ill be the first to admit that means fuck all and could totally mean the product is not actually pharmacom product. I have the batch numbers and vials if anyone has any info I can use to confirm my product as real or fake. If they are legit Ill send them for actual testing but if they are fake RIP me and I apologize for any issues