MESO-Rx Sponsor Buck - US domestic Raws/GH/Semaglutide

IGF-LR3 1mg arrived at our domestic warehouse, purity at 99.4%. And we have add Rx lab finished oil and orals to our list as well. $20 shipping with finished products.

Attachments

• IGF- LR3.png
    IGF- LR3.png
    197.3 KB · Views: 5
I never knew you sold pills/oils? Do you have any testing or pictures of your lab? I thought you only sold raws and peptides. I had good experiences with buck over the years. His prices are high side though
my raws/gh/semagultide is still be running by myself, for the finished products, for finished products part, you can check my price list, I send the link there to check the customers review and some others things you may interetesd in.

my raws/gh/semagultide is still be running by myself, for the finished products, for finished products part, you can check my price list, I send the link there to check the customers review and some others things you may interetesd in.
What? No, I said do you have pictures of the lab the oils are being made in to ensure a sterile correct procedure is being followed.

Id be interested in seeing pics and any test reports of the oils too if you have them

here is some pictures, those are not made my myself, I only sell it, they produce and ship. you can purchase from them directly, but you can get a better price from me.

1000000955.jpg

1000000958.jpg1000000957.jpg1000000956.jpg

here is some pictures, those are not made my myself, I only sell it, they produce and ship. you can purchase from them directly, but you can get a better price from me.

View attachment 292005

View attachment 292002View attachment 292003View attachment 292004
Buck you have been around long enough to know the rules my friend, I have seen you on sst for YEARS. You know mesorx is different, you need to show testing and your lab. It's actually in the rules.