Burning when injecting UGL gear.

Juicedhead

I started some shit from amino asylum that ive had for a while. I noticed a pretty bad burning when I was pinning it. No PIP the next day but inflammation.. I cant say ive ever used gear that burned when injecting it. What could be causing this?

Had the same Problem years ago…every Inject burned like fire with the first drop ,red swelling lump over a week ,it was horrible.

What is it you’re injecting?

Subq or IM

Water based or oil based
What are you reconstituting it with?
I was gonna ask the same thing, ik amino asylum has HCG n stuff which I always wondered if it was legit but in general mane if it’s burning I’d be hoping it’s the alcohol n not some other weird shit, especially cos they seem to be a bit all over the place when it comes to quality from what I’ve been told

Thats what I was thinking. So I wonder if this will cause any issues? I was considering just injecting it once a week because its a long ester.
Well injecting alcohol isn’t good for you but it’s not gonna do much apart from burn, that’s if the issue is due to alcohol content n not something else, what’s the product you grabbed from em if u don’t mind me asking? I was always curious bout their HCG n ancillaries but idk I trust most UGLs on here than Amino Asylum (but that’s mostly due to experience with UGL n not knowing AA)

Well injecting alcohol isn’t good for you but it’s not gonna do much apart from burn, that’s if the issue is due to alcohol content n not something else, what’s the product you grabbed from em if u don’t mind me asking? I was always curious bout their HCG n ancillaries but idk I trust most UGLs on here than Amino Asylum (but that’s mostly due to experience with UGL n not knowing AA)
I’ve used there hcg for awhile and no complaints, definitely real at least what I’ve gotten thus far.

I know guiacol causes this too, at least for me. When I was injecting oral oxy it happened to me.

I’ve used there hcg for awhile and no complaints, definitely real at least what I’ve gotten thus far.
Word that’s good to know as I wanted to grab some but shits pretty mixed regarding them n idk for some reason I worry more bout the quality of stuff that has to be reconstituted as it’s a lot easier to contaminate, but AI/SERM wise I might grab from them too as it would probably be easier to dose in a dropper than capsules, will check out the site now as I’m curious n don’t remember what they offered

Its trestalone decanoate. Im doing it IM, I think its because AA uses some kind of weird sulvant. This shit was really expensive too, Im only doing 100mg a week so I might try to shoot it once a week. Its not causing any redness or pip just inflammation the next day.

Its trestalone decanoate. Im doing it IM, I think its because AA uses some kind of weird sulvant. This shit was really expensive too, Im only doing 100mg a week so I might try to shoot it once a week. Its not causing any redness or pip just inflammation the next day.
All kinds of stuff might cause burning. I've heard some wacky things about AA's gear - though I've used their MENT without issue. Some things that are normally used might be guiacol, too much benzyl alcohol, or doofuses that clean their glass with isopropyl alcohol (or bleach) and leave residual in the mix. All of these things though you would most likely feel the burning immediately.

Things that might have made their way into the brew... god only knows. Maybe a bottle of Comet cleanser fell over on the desk that day. Your guess is as good as mine. Either way... if you're not getting rubbing alcohol in your site, gear should not burn. Red flag.

All kinds of stuff might cause burning. I've heard some wacky things about AA's gear - though I've used their MENT without issue. Some things that are normally used might be guiacol, too much benzyl alcohol, or doofuses that clean their glass with isopropyl alcohol (or bleach) and leave residual in the mix. All of these things though you would most likely feel the burning immediately.

Things that might have made their way into the brew... god only knows. Maybe a bottle of Comet cleanser fell over on the desk that day. Your guess is as good as mine. Either way... if you're not getting rubbing alcohol in your site, gear should not burn. Red flag.
Yeah I agree, Im pissed off because I bought a bunch of these bottles and I wont be able to use them now. Its a pretty intense burning, I bet you its from too much alcohol or whatever solvant he uses.

Yeah I agree, Im pissed off because I bought a bunch of these bottles and I wont be able to use them now. Its a pretty intense burning, I bet you its from too much alcohol or whatever solvant he uses.
Yeah that SUCKS, man. Trest decanoate is expensive shit.

Why trestolone? It always just seemed like a random ass compound to me but to each their own, either way though it sounds like either alcohol (better) or guaicol (not good), is it an oil? Cos ik they have shit like propylene glycol for the droplets kinda stuff n you don’t want to be injecting that shit

Why trestolone? It always just seemed like a random ass compound to me but to each their own, either way though it sounds like either alcohol (better) or guaicol (not good), is it an oil? Cos ik they have shit like propylene glycol for the droplets kinda stuff n you don’t want to be injecting that shit
I got these a couple years ago. I love trest ace, its really anabolic for me and I feel good on it. Its the best mass builder ive used no question. I have these laying around and want to put on a little size so I was thinking about throwing it in like 100mg a week. Idk if I should try shooting from a different bottle and see if it burns still.

For your own good you should stop it asap. No shit is worth suffering and possibly ruining your health. It could be some hard ass solvents in there destroying your tissue slowly. I'm no homebrewer or chemist, but my logic says if it's hurting me, I should not do it.