BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

The new products will be added to the site in the next coming days. Enclomiphene and Caber are already available on the site and be ordered.

We now have a promo to celebrate the arrival of the new products. Here is the promo code:

OFF15

Expires: September 1st, 23:59:59 UTC.

Also, we can finally announce that the shipping issues we were having are now resolved and all our shipping times are back to normal (even faster than normal). there are no delays to any country now.

USA/GB/ EU parcels are all out in time and arrive in time.

Additional news:
  • Small orders for most of the items are now shipped even faster from a different warehouse- this is done to spread the load more correctly across all channels.
  • Cashapp now works much better.
  • Missing payments that some people had are now all resolved and no further issues will be encountered with payments being lost / not arriving to us. If you still have an issue - simply send us an email and we will find a solution ASAP.

Best,
Amanda

@BuyDeus Is the TA-1 peptide reconstituted already? If so, what are all the ingredients besides TA-1 (ie. fillers/type of water used etc.). How is it being kept from degrading? Thanks!

Are you going to get the enclomiphene lab tested anytime soon?
Not sure yet, I will keep you guys updated though :)
@BuyDeus Is the TA-1 peptide reconstituted already? If so, what are all the ingredients besides TA-1 (ie. fillers/type of water used etc.). How is it being kept from degrading? Thanks!
We still don't have peptides, they should be coming soon.

All of that info would be available on the product page once its available for purchase.

@BuyDeus

Any plans on adding Turinabol?

The other DEUS reseller (@DeusChem ) seems to have them on their website but his janoshik reports are dated back to 2019
Hello!
We have Turinabol.

Code:
https://buydeus.com/turimed-10/

We are in the process of updating our lab tests this week. Not sure if we got a new lab test for this product though.

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Best,
Amanda

Hello guys :)

We have some good news. Sorry for posting this a bit later then I should have!

New Products
We have some good news. We have added new products on BuyDeus not a while ago, they are still not getting much love, so we thought we should mention them again:

• Enclo (under PCT)
  • Caber (under Ancillaries)
  • And many others... (check the Ancillaries category)
Peptides are coming soon as well!

US shipping issues

After recent problems with US shipping, we switched our shipping channels and have been testing them for some time now.Everything looks great and is working as planned. just as we have announced not too recent ago. This means that US shipping is up and running again to its full extent and speed.On average, it takes 15-21 days for the order to be delivered to the US.

Payment Issues

some customer called us a scam as they paid, and their products didn't arrive. We indeed had some payment related issues, we talked about last time. This is because someone managed to get our bank account banned, and it was still up for a bit until we realized that, causing some payments being lost in to oblivion. This weekend we plan to sort all of them and process the orders nonetheless. So we can safely say that now all previous and future issues are going to finally be resolved this weekend. And we have decided that from now on, we will not wait so long to approve such cases (if it ever happens again) but approve them on our expanse in a timely manner.

New Warehouse
As mentioned in our previous announcement, we'd like to remind you we are now operating several different warehouses to distribute the load so that packages reach you faster, both are in the EU and ship worldwide.

Buy 3 Get 1 Free Promo
To celebrate this, we offer a special promo. All the below items are participating in a BUY 3, GET 1 FREE promo:

• Most AI's
  • Most SERMs (Evi and Enclo not included!)
  • All the SARMs

For the full list of products, open this page:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/coupons-and-promotions/

There is no coupon code. Each order that will have at least 3 boxes of one of these products will be given 1 additional item (Same item!) for free. Please include the word "PROMO" in the checkout note :)

**Please note that promo orders will be shipped from our regular warehouse and not from our express shipping warehouse**

Promo Ends
: 15.09.2022 Europe time (GMT 0 - Belgium)

As always, we work hard to improve and serve you! ❤️

Thank you for your continuous support!

Best,

Amanda

Not sure yet, I will keep you guys updated though :)

We still don't have peptides, they should be coming soon.

All of that info would be available on the product page once its available for purchase.
Not sure? After the poor tests coming back from certain suppliers why wouldn’t you test it?

Is that code for as a reseller you’re not high enough up to actually have a say in what goes on?

Not sure? After the poor tests coming back from certain suppliers why wouldn’t you test it?

Is that code for as a reseller you’re not high enough up to actually have a say in what goes on?
I know exactly what's going on. I just don't want to make empty promises.

All of the new products are tested. I just wanted to make sure we got all the tests. They will be uploaded to the site soon.

Regarding existing products, we are working on it, but as for now, we don't have any new tests.

I know exactly what's going on. I just don't want to make empty promises.

All of the new products are tested. I just wanted to make sure we got all the tests. They will be uploaded to the site soon.

Regarding existing products, we are working on it, but as for now, we don't have any new tests.
That’s a completely different answer than what you originally gave.

And if that’s the case why is it being released before labs have been done, I had this same issue with Another lab on here and it’s a strong detractor.

That’s a completely different answer than what you originally gave.

And if that’s the case why is it being released before labs have been done, I had this same issue with Another lab on here and it’s a strong detractor.
The labs are done already, and we are in the process of uploading them. I'm not sure what the confusion is about.

All new products have lab tests. Other products don't.

Best,
Amanda

The new products will be added to the site in the next coming days. Enclomiphene and Caber are already available on the site and be ordered.

We now have a promo to celebrate the arrival of the new products. Here is the promo code:

OFF15

Expires: September 1st, 23:59:59 UTC.

Also, we can finally announce that the shipping issues we were having are now resolved and all our shipping times are back to normal (even faster than normal). there are no delays to any country now.

USA/GB/ EU parcels are all out in time and arrive in time.

Additional news:
  • Small orders for most of the items are now shipped even faster from a different warehouse- this is done to spread the load more correctly across all channels.
  • Cashapp now works much better.
  • Missing payments that some people had are now all resolved and no further issues will be encountered with payments being lost / not arriving to us. If you still have an issue - simply send us an email and we will find a solution ASAP.

Best,
Amanda
Great - when are you going to get your website fixed?

The labs are done already, and we are in the process of uploading them. I'm not sure what the confusion is about.

All new products have lab tests. Other products don't.

Best,
Amanda
lol the "process" of uploading them. If you have them, it takes 2 seconds. The longer you go without posting tests, the more you're hurting your sales.

Would love to buy some enclo, but without testing on such a widely faked product, there's no way.

Back