BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Can you do something about dispatching time? Ordered 3 times, never took less than a week for you to ship a parcel. Otherwise I like your service and have no complaints whatsoever, but this is really annoying to the point i'll think twice before making an order next time

When are you going to start selling peptides???? You've been saying 'soon' ever since you came on the boards, but that was a year ago and 12 months isn't 'soon'. It's clickbait, and it really undermines your credibility...if you care about that kind of thing.

Can you do something about dispatching time? Ordered 3 times, never took less than a week for you to ship a parcel. Otherwise I like your service and have no complaints whatsoever, but this is really annoying to the point i'll think twice before making an order next time
I was pleasantly surprised today, I got my order, turns out it was shipped in 3 days after I finalized it. 5-star service this time, the only inconvenience is that the order status hasn't been updated and I received my tracking number a few hours before delivery, but I don't mind it considering the whole thing took exactly 1 week

Can someone help me with my order? I placed it on the 15th, I paid as per instructions. Heard absolutely nothing back, so I got in touch. Claims there's been issues with their bank and asked for a track and trace code for the payment. I have no idea what a track or trace is, I emailed back a screenshot of the payment on my statement but haven't heard anything back. Cheers

5th week of Deus Testomed E 250 + Anavar 40 ED cycle. Doing injections E5D, so 350mg a week.
Did BW. Var crashed HDL (0.48 mmol/L). Test came too low for this amount..
Ampoules seems to be underfilled too. ~0.9ml.
I am taking SUSTAMED 250 and if I get tested same day testo is >34.5 (range: 2.21-8.71) after 6 days it's usualy around 13 (mine was 13.23) for "cruise" i take it E5D to E6D, for "blast" I take it E4D to E3D

Website say they should reply at extreme cases within 24 hours. It has now been 3 days with no response. Looks like I'm out of pocket.

Be warned folks.

We are already working on it. Should be quicker now.

When are you going to start selling peptides???? You've been saying 'soon' ever since you came on the boards, but that was a year ago and 12 months isn't 'soon'. It's clickbait, and it really undermines your credibility...if you care about that kind of thing.
It was planned a long time ago, but manufacturing was delayed because of COVID in India.

It will be great if you can add Vardenafil to uk warehouse
Hey! we have other PDE₅ inhibitors in the UK in:
Code:
GetPCT.ws
Can someone help me with my order? I placed it on the 15th, I paid as per instructions. Heard absolutely nothing back, so I got in touch. Claims there's been issues with their bank and asked for a track and trace code for the payment. I have no idea what a track or trace is, I emailed back a screenshot of the payment on my statement but haven't heard anything back. Cheers
Hey there!
We answer emails pretty fast. One of our support agents was sick and hence why it took a while to reply. Im sure you got a reply by now. We will sort it out per email - if you need anything else please let us know :)

We are already working on it. Should be quicker now.

It was planned a long time ago, but manufacturing was delayed because of COVID in India.

Hey! we have other PDE₅ inhibitors in the UK in:
Code:
GetPCT.ws

Hey there!
We answer emails pretty fast. One of our support agents was sick and hence why it took a while to reply. Im sure you got a reply by now. We will sort it out per email - if you need anything else please let us know :)
Yes I've received one reply which was "Still checking". Its almost a week now... I'm pretty sure it doesn't take this long to check a payment?

Website say they should reply at extreme cases within 24 hours. It has now been 3 days with no response. Looks like I'm out of pocket.

Be warned folks.
Same issue with me… i wrote them an email and asked them to send me a wholesale price list…. I got a reply from them within a week by email! I was shocked with this support.

I don’t recommend to buy from this reseller, and better to use deuspower or deuschem.

And i see that their TrustPulot page has been fucked and blocked…

Attachments

• C553F51E-5EBB-4256-BA5D-23A5BF171C86.jpeg
    C553F51E-5EBB-4256-BA5D-23A5BF171C86.jpeg
    521 KB · Views: 50
Same issue with me… i wrote them an email and asked them to send me a wholesale price list…. I got a reply from them within a week by email! I was shocked with this support.

I don’t recommend to buy from this reseller, and better to use deuspower or deuschem.

They are the official deus. The others are reseller. Don't know what's happening with them but they used to be fast and reliable

Yeah not looking good, still haven't had my issue resolved with almost no communication back other than "Still checking".

Should have just stuck with my regular source.

5th week of Deus Testomed E 250 + Anavar 40 ED cycle. Doing injections E5D, so 350mg a week.
Did BW. Var crashed HDL (0.48 mmol/L). Test came too low for this amount..
Ampoules seems to be underfilled too. ~0.9ml.
Did another BW 24h after last injection. Seems fine now.

Attachments

• test3.png
    test3.png
    10 KB · Views: 34
Yes I've received one reply which was "Still checking". Its almost a week now... I'm pretty sure it doesn't take this long to check a payment?
Hello,
Please write me your order number in a PM and i will take a look. If we say we will check, then we are checking. I assume you paid using SEPA. Its rare, but sometimes payment is lost or takes a while to find.

Regardless, please send me your order number so I can take a look :)

Hello,
Please write me your email address in private, so I can take a look. Yes, TrustPilot removed the page.
They are the official deus. The others are reseller. Don't know what's happening with them but they used to be fast and reliable
Hey!
Everything is as always, we usually answer email within a day, and we are available on Reddit Chat and in PMs as well for quick questions. Nothing has changed.

Best,
Amanda

Sent you a pm.

I find it hard to believe that payments “get lost” as you’ve put it.
It does happen, not often, but bank transfers sometimes get stuck or delayed.

--

Important notice for our US customers, please expect some delays for future and processing orders during the next week or so. We are switching our mail courier due to an increased number of seizures in the US. Deliveries to the US might be paused for a week or so, but in any case, in the next 1-2 weeks there will be some delays.

After this, things should go back to normal.

All seized orders will be reshipped using a special shipping method. Please email us if that's the case. Include your envelope and the letter in the email.

Best,
Amanda

Their websites and emails are nowhere to be found. I assume they just exited with some money. They supposedly "sent" my package which hasn't moved in over a month.

Back