BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

Their websites and emails are nowhere to be found. I assume they just exited with some money. They supposedly "sent" my package which hasn't moved in over a month.
Our website is being transferred right now and will be back in 2 days. The registrar decided to shut down out of the blue. Amino Asylum has the same issue as we were using the same registrar.

We have another temporary domain:
Code:
buydeus.su

you can send us an email at:
Code:
support@buydeus.su
Yeah, they supposedly shipped mine but now checking seems everything has "disappeared" including their website.
We have talked in PMs and I think i was pretty responsive, you could always send me a message if you have any question :) (and anyone else who needs help with their order or just have a general question)

There is no exit going on, and nothing has changed. In fact, we are working on a new US-based shop for SARMs.

Best,
Amanda

Still waiting on a package I'm 100% sure is lost. package sent 11th April, Last update was 13th April. So 39 days with no update and they still say "Just wait It's going to arrive". I've never waited that long for any package even international.

At this point I'm just waiting for their 45 days reship policy to see what happens.

Just to note, the order was from getPCT website not deus one. If you wanna get anything from there expect a long TA.

Still waiting on a package I'm 100% sure is lost. package sent 11th April, Last update was 13th April. So 39 days with no update and they still say "Just wait It's going to arrive". I've never waited that long for any package even international.

At this point I'm just waiting for their 45 days reship policy to see what happens.

Just to note, the order was from getPCT website not deus one. If you wanna get anything from there expect a long TA.
Hello,
Kindly send me your order number in private and ill see what I can do.

Best,
Amanda

46 days have passed since the last update of my package. 48 since it was sent. All they've said to me is "wait, it'll come" either via email or private message here.

On the 30 day mark I asked them If their "45 days with no update" reship policy still applies. They said "for a reship to happen it has to be 45 days since last tracking update, so kindly keep waiting."

So the days have passed, I asked again, they said "wait" :).
Also, they take 3-5 days or more to respond to either email or private message.

This is my experience so far so buyer beware :)

46 days have passed since the last update of my package. 48 since it was sent. All they've said to me is "wait, it'll come" either via email or private message here.

On the 30 day mark I asked them If their "45 days with no update" reship policy still applies. They said "for a reship to happen it has to be 45 days since last tracking update, so kindly keep waiting."

Thanks for your feedback on your experience

Placed an order / paid and its been over a week and order still shows as processing - sent email to check status but still got no reply... Whats up with this ? can some official Rep help?? @BuyDeus

Hello,
Im taking care of your case as stated in the PM i sent. Please email us for a quicker response. Email is always the best way to contact us.

We will send you an email with an update. The reason it takes longer is that we are sending it through another country to avoid problems with customs.

Placed an order / paid and its been over a week and order still shows as processing - sent email to check status but still got no reply... Whats up with this ? can some official Rep help?? @BuyDeus
Hey :)

Yes, I can help.

Right now, we have delays to the US specifically (its also stated in the checkout and the homepage), this is because we have a lot of packages to ship, would you mind sending your order in a PM so i can take a look? :)

Best,
Amanda

Yes, I can help.

Right now, we have delays to the US specifically (its also stated in the checkout and the homepage), this is because we have a lot of packages to ship, would you mind sending your order in a PM so i can take a look? :)

Best,
Amanda
PM sent - Please note its an EU order not a US one

Hello,
Im taking care of your case as stated in the PM i sent. Please email us for a quicker response. Email is always the best way to contact us.

We will send you an email with an update. The reason it takes longer is that we are sending it through another country to avoid problems with customs.
When will you email me with a solution? Do I have to wait another week or two maybe? :) And I did both dm AND emailed you about this multiple times.

It seems to me like you're just trying to extend your credibility on this thread (which you've already lost imo) by saying that you will "help". Just to scam more people as you're exiting.

So, until I see an actual solution (reship in my case), all your replies are useless to me and I discourage people from buying anything from you.

I will only change my statement if I actually get a package in my hands. (after 2-3 months after ordering).

@BuyDeus Still no reply. Only reply I got via email was last friday stating " its still processing" ... 2 weeks on now and Order has not even shipped from your end towards an EU country .. can you please explain what's going on?

@BuyDeus hello, are peptides ever comming out??
Hello, not at the moment, once we have some info we will update.

When will you email me with a solution? Do I have to wait another week or two maybe? :) And I did both dm AND emailed you about this multiple times.

It seems to me like you're just trying to extend your credibility on this thread (which you've already lost imo) by saying that you will "help". Just to scam more people as you're exiting.

So, until I see an actual solution (reship in my case), all your replies are useless to me and I discourage people from buying anything from you.

I will only change my statement if I actually get a package in my hands. (after 2-3 months after ordering).
I'm already taking care of your case. If I don't reply right away, its because im working on a solution :)

@BuyDeus Still no reply. Only reply I got via email was last friday stating " its still processing" ... 2 weeks on now and Order has not even shipped from your end towards an EU country .. can you please explain what's going on?

We have a lot of orders we need to ship in general (but especially to the US), we had to change our shipping method to keep our packages stealthy as always.

This has caused some delay to all customers, but we are working really hard on fixing it.

Best,
Amanda

I made an order (22664) last week. I payed with crypto and haven't recieved an update on payment confirmation/shipping. Can you check on this?
Thanks

I made an order (22664) last week. I payed with crypto and haven't recieved an update on payment confirmation/shipping. Can you check on this?
Thanks
Hello!
Your order is already shipped with tracking. Mind checking your spam folder as well?

Edit: I have just sent you the tracking info in a PM.

Best,
Amanda

Our website is being transferred right now and will be back in 2 days. The registrar decided to shut down out of the blue. Amino Asylum has the same issue as we were using the same registrar.

We have another temporary domain:
Code:
buydeus.su

you can send us an email at:
Code:
support@buydeus.su

We have talked in PMs and I think i was pretty responsive, you could always send me a message if you have any question :) (and anyone else who needs help with their order or just have a general question)

There is no exit going on, and nothing has changed. In fact, we are working on a new US-based shop for SARMs.

Best,
Amanda
Fucking Scam, 60 days waiting my order, it's unbelievable

Back