BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

After paying more than 3 months ago, and 2 supposed shipments lost on the way, this scammer has told me that I have nothing to do and he keeps money. I definitely lost my money, don't let it happen to you too. Do not give money to this scam.

After paying more than 3 months ago, and 2 supposed shipments lost on the way, this scammer has told me that I have nothing to do and he keeps money. I definitely lost my money, don't let it happen to you too. Do not give money to this scam.
Are you from USA

All lab tests for the new products are on the site. If you dont see them, please clear your cache :)

My package hasn't moved in 6 days since they shipped.
If it shipped from France, then thats normal. Can you send me the order number in private so that I can take a look?

Best,
Amanda

Hello!
I dont know your case, but we process quite a lot of orders, I assure you we are not in the business in scamming people.

Please send me a PM with your order number and I will do my best to help.

lol the "process" of uploading them. If you have them, it takes 2 seconds. The longer you go without posting tests, the more you're hurting your sales.

Would love to buy some enclo, but without testing on such a widely faked product, there's no way.
Right - just upload them on the forum until they get put on the site. Makes zero sense.

Why do you guys keep ordering if no one is receiving their packages? I don't get it. Read the damn thread, for God's sake. Spend your money elsewhere, unless you wanna wait months to NOT receive your package.
I haven't recently seen ANYTHING good from this specific source(distributor) in a long time or ever as a matter of fact.

@BuyDeus hello any news on when the line of peptides will be available, interested in ipamorelin for example, thanks
I still don't have an ETA, but should be soon. We will update you as soon as we get it!

Why do you guys keep ordering if no one is receiving their packages? I don't get it. Read the damn thread, for God's sake. Spend your money elsewhere, unless you wanna wait months to NOT receive your package.
I haven't recently seen ANYTHING good from this specific source(distributor) in a long time or ever as a matter of fact.
99% of the customers have no issues, and even if they do, we sort them out.

10 days, no movement. BuyDeus said they would get back to me in 2 days since then, no updates, no reply.
Hey! Your order is indeed moving. I just checked I did get back to you right now (after a bit more than 2 days, like I said).
I gave up a while ago. God help you if you have problems with your order and Kevin is the one to answer your emails. He will keep postponing until hell freezes over.
You are probably talking about the issues we had in June. Those are fixed a long time ago.

We have since improved our shipping (we got multiple new warehouses) and we have worked on improving our service.

Best,
Amanda

Hello!

We're happy to announce a new promo for our MESO customers :)

Use the coupon code:

MESO10

For a 10% discount on all products (Only products not included are the PRIMOMED products)

This promo will expire on 30.09.2022 (GMT 0)

Best,
Amanda

Movement confirmed on my order after 11 days. I will report back with my full experience. Thank you for your support.

I hope I can also have my order finally.
At the moment we have already spoken privately and I am waiting for an update from them.
I will tell here the news.

Hello Everyone!

We are happy to inform you that some peptides are now available. The rest of the peptides will be available soon.

To see them please copy this URL:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/peptides/

Also don't forget our promo for MESO members:

MESO10

Which will expire in 4 days :)

Best,
Amanda

My package finally reached my country but I have no idea where it is. I think it's a real problem that I made an order with DashPCT the same day that I made my order with BuyDeus and somehow I was able to get a package from INDIA faster than EUROPE.

Hello Everyone!

We are happy to inform you that some peptides are now available. The rest of the peptides will be available soon.

To see them please copy this URL:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/peptides/

Also don't forget our promo for MESO members:

MESO10

Which will expire in 4 days :)

Best,
Amanda
Hello Amanda,
the promo code is not working and it is still the 30th.

Hello Amanda,
the promo code is not working and it is still the 30th.
Hey, I think Kevin already helped you with that?
My package finally reached my country but I have no idea where it is. I think it's a real problem that I made an order with DashPCT the same day that I made my order with BuyDeus and somehow I was able to get a package from INDIA faster than EUROPE.
Thats weird, most of our orders are shipped from our Express warehouse, but sometimes we still use our regular warehouse, which is slower.

Back