BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

BuyDeus - Christmas Promo (Up to 1000€ in Store Credits)​

Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Christmas is coming and we have a special promo for you all.

All orders up to December 20, 2022 (Europe time) will participate automatically as long as you spend at least 60 euros. (with shipping).

Out of all of the orders that qualify, we will randomly give 3 gifts:
  • One customer will win 1000€ in store credits.
  • One customer will win 500€ in store credits.
  • Two customers will win 250€ in store credits.
Best,

Amanda

<3

I have always used pharma Sust before (Omnadren to be exact) but I had to change to UGL Deus Test-E recently. I haven't done bloodworks yet.

What I noticed is that Sustanon has a really pronounced smell and taste (less oily and a more chemical taste with a tongue-numbing bitterness). While Deus Test-E has almost no smell at all and its taste is pure sweet oil (with only a very slight hint of alcohol), no bitterness, no numbing effect and no chemical taste at all.

Does it mean anything? I've never done UGL, never wanted to and I'm paranoid about it obviouly what crap I might be injecting into my muscles.

So far the Deus PIP is worse than Sust and Sust is generally said to be very stingy because of its Prop and Phenylprop content.

Placed my first order with BuyDeus and just received it. Couple things to note. The day after placing the order, I received an Asendia tracking number. The tracking only showed as "order created", and after 13 days I inquired about it. I was told to "read the red text in the order email", which I had read when the email was initially sent. All it says is don't contact us if tracking hasn't updated. I am not new to shipping or waiting for periods of time without any tracking update, but after sitting for 13 days and only showing "order created", it means a label was made and it was never dropped off. Day 15 after receiving the tracking number, it was finally in Asendia's possession. And from there, took 2 weeks to deliver to the US. I don't mind the wait, just be upfront and say the order doesn't actually ship for 2 weeks, then another 2+ weeks for delivery. Aside from that, got what I ordered. Stealthy packaging as well.

Placed my first order with BuyDeus and just received it. Couple things to note. The day after placing the order, I received an Asendia tracking number. The tracking only showed as "order created", and after 13 days I inquired about it. I was told to "read the red text in the order email", which I had read when the email was initially sent. All it says is don't contact us if tracking hasn't updated. I am not new to shipping or waiting for periods of time without any tracking update, but after sitting for 13 days and only showing "order created", it means a label was made and it was never dropped off. Day 15 after receiving the tracking number, it was finally in Asendia's possession. And from there, took 2 weeks to deliver to the US. I don't mind the wait, just be upfront and say the order doesn't actually ship for 2 weeks, then another 2+ weeks for delivery. Aside from that, got what I ordered. Stealthy packaging as well.
I am not online here often, hence the late reply. the best way is to email us for any and all issues.

The red text there is for a reason. the fact that it does not updated is not because it was "never dropped off" but because we ship in multiple various ways which causes it to look so, of course, i would not want to go into the specifics and I'm sure you will also get bored very quickly. even then, it highly depends on which warehouse your order is being shipped from. we have multiple warehouses.

Your order was still delivered in a reasonable time according to what we say it can, especially in this time of the year, even though the tracking did not update at the beginning :)

Best,
Amanda

Hello, I made an order with the number 29675 on December 15 and I paid by transfer the same day, they have been making excuses that I did not take the money and that I spoke with my bank, today I spoke with my bank and they tell me that the transfer It is correct and there is no error, so they have the money, in addition to the product that I ordered, they tell me that it is out of stock. The person I have talked to is Kevin, let's see if Amanda will solve it for me, I hope they will return my money, at the moment I do not recommend this seller, there are others from Deus that do not cause problems.

I made a SEPA transfer about a month ago and they say that the money has not arrived, they are scammers, it is better to buy from another distributor.

I made a SEPA transfer about a month ago and they say that the money has not arrived, they are scammers, it is better to buy from another distributor.
Hey there! my apologies, let me have it checked and get back to you.

Best,
Amanda

Anyone have experience with deus proviron? Any tests?
In general their orals are the closest thing i feel compared to when i use pharma orals like proviron, sildenafil, arimidex, tamox etc, i feel nothing when trying others UGLs and i believe there is a trick to it when it comes to excipients and such that UGLs simply do not get right.

Received my pack to one of those difficult countries. 10 days from payment to arrival.
Haven't tried them yet so can't comment on the 0.9ml vs 1.0ml topic yet.

A 2 weeks ago I bought €100 from BuyDeus and paid with Paybis (with a $5 extra cost because of this). My order was put on hold. After a week of not changing status.
A week later, after no answer, I wrote more email but they didn't respond me. At that point I started to look online to see if other people had problems with this source and method of payment, and found that a lot of people that paid through Paybis have had the same problem.
So... I guess if you don't want to risk your money don't buy from them.
Excuse any mistakes, English is not my first language.

Back