BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

@BuyDeus it is always kinda problematic to browse on your site, why don´t you have a "steroid/injectable" tab to browse all of the compounds

@BuyDeus it is always kinda problematic to browse on your site, why don´t you have a "steroid/injectable" tab to browse all of the compounds
We have to do it because some forums won't allow it.

You can see all of the compounds by going here:
Code:
https://buydeus.com/buy-steroids/

Or just google for buydeus + steroids, you will see it.

So the Enclomiphene is legit and not Clomid, right? I see the test provided for it, but I know some of the Indian "pharma" Enclo has been tested as being Clomid.

It was tested by Janoshik, yes, its real Enclomiphene :)

Best,
Amanda
Unfortunately, you didn't have him test for zuclomiphene as well, so we have no idea if this is pure enclomiphene or not.

For those that don't know, Clomid is made up of two stereoisomers, enclomiphene, and zuclomiphene. Without getting into the nitty-gritty, the whole reason we want enclo is to avoid zuclomiphene.

At least one of the indian "pharma" brands originally tested as having the right amount of enclomiphene, until the test was repeated while also scanning for zuclomiphene and it was revealed that all the company did was put enough regular clomid in the pills so they'd have the advertised amount of enclomphene. The downside? You got a shitload of zuclomiphene with it, no different than taking basic clomid.

Until this test is re-done, I would advise against spending the extra money on this product, as we have no idea if it's pure enclo, or just regular clomid.

What is your policy on blind testing? Do you reimburse if I send it off to Jano myself to have it tested?
Right now, we don't reimburse for testing. We might allow it in the future.
It's very nice that you have trest, but having 100mg at once in an ampoule sucks. Can you not use vials instead?
Right now we only offer amps :( But I hope we can offer those as well in the future.

Also, I forgot!

We have a new promo - 10% off on all products (Excluding Evimed and Primomed products)

Coupon code:

REDDIT10​

Expires: 28th October, 23:00 UTC

After paying more than 3 months ago, and 2 supposed shipments lost on the way, this scammer has told me that I have nothing to do and he keeps money. I definitely lost my money, don't let it happen to you too. Do not give money to this scam.
Yesterday I finally received my package. The products appear to be good. The packaging was perfect, 0 customs problems. The correct thing is to say that I was wrong and they are not scammers. Thanks to Amanda for solving the problem. I am happy to start my cycle, even if it is months later.

Attachments

• IMG_20221110_180934.jpg
    IMG_20221110_180934.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
Unfortunately, you didn't have him test for zuclomiphene as well, so we have no idea if this is pure enclomiphene or not.

For those that don't know, Clomid is made up of two stereoisomers, enclomiphene, and zuclomiphene. Without getting into the nitty-gritty, the whole reason we want enclo is to avoid zuclomiphene.

At least one of the indian "pharma" brands originally tested as having the right amount of enclomiphene, until the test was repeated while also scanning for zuclomiphene and it was revealed that all the company did was put enough regular clomid in the pills so they'd have the advertised amount of enclomphene. The downside? You got a shitload of zuclomiphene with it, no different than taking basic clomid.

Until this test is re-done, I would advise against spending the extra money on this product, as we have no idea if it's pure enclo, or just regular clomid.
If you get the enclomiphene test from Janoshik he also looks for Zuclomiphene. He said it's standard for that test.

Edit: I tested enclomiphene tablets from another source through Janoshik and my understanding is that if Zuclomiphene is found it will be shown on the test report but if there is none it won't even be mentioned.

Yesterday I finally received my package. The products appear to be good. The packaging was perfect, 0 customs problems. The correct thing is to say that I was wrong and they are not scammers. Thanks to Amanda for solving the problem. I am happy to start my cycle, even if it is months later.
Thank you for the kind words and good luck with your cycle :)

If you get the enclomiphene test from Janoshik he also looks for Zuclomiphene. He said it's standard for that test.

Edit: I tested enclomiphene tablets from another source through Janoshik and my understanding is that if Zuclomiphene is found it will be shown on the test report but if there is none it won't even be mentioned.
From my understanding, you are correct. Janoshik will only mention it if it has Zuclomiphene. He said it in another thread which I can't recall right now.

Best,
Amanda

Back