BuyDeus - Official Distributors of Deus Medical (AAS, Peptides, SARMs, PCT) - EU Domestic & Global

You gotta be lying or joking cuz the oil is rly bad always gave me pip atleast for 3 days. Maybe everyone is different but from what i heard miglyol is the worst then MCT then GSO.
i am very honest, i have never had pips from deus products and their carrier oil. For example when I cruise at 250mg test e and per week, I do 0.5ml Mon and 0.5ml Fri and the next day I don't feel anything in the area. I for muscle group during the blasts did not exceed 1 ml, I prefer to do two smaller injections and not one with more ml. example 2ml, I do 1ml per shoulder.

i am very honest, i have never had pips from deus products and their carrier oil. For example when I cruise at 250mg test e and per week, I do 0.5ml Mon and 0.5ml Fri and the next day I don't feel anything in the area. I for muscle group during the blasts did not exceed 1 ml, I prefer to do two smaller injections and not one with more ml. example 2ml, I do 1ml per shoulder.
How can you only do 0.5ml do you preload syringes or have a vial ?

@BuyDeus Just wondering if everything is ok and safe after the website shutdown?
Hello!
Yes, everything is safe.

GetPCT is still active under:

Code:
GetPCT.Ws

Our new shipping method in GetPCT has an EU to EU shipping method, which means that packages get shipped to EU first, then to customers within the EU.

Best,
Amanda

Regarding getpct, does the eu warehouse ship to the UK? And are you planning to expand the UK warehouse to stick the full range?

5th week of Deus Testomed E 250 + Anavar 40 ED cycle. Doing injections E5D, so 350mg a week.
Did BW. Var crashed HDL (0.48 mmol/L). Test came too low for this amount..
Ampoules seems to be underfilled too. ~0.9ml.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 51
5th week of Deus Testomed E 250 + Anavar 40 ED cycle. Doing injections E5D, so 350mg a week.
350mg Test E per week and you got those values? Even on trough it is pure garbage. What values do you usually get with other UGL/Pharma Test E? I literally get that Total Testosterone value on trough with 125mg Test C, wheter pharma or UGL.

Ampoules seems to be underfilled too. ~0.9ml.
You are not the first one raising concerns regarding ampoule filling. They make it on ampoules to get the "pharma grade" consideration but they do not overfill 10% like pharma grade ampoules do, lol.
Charging premium prices and being cheap underdosing ampoules of cheap compounds, ridiculous.

350mg Test E per week and you got those values? Even on trough it is pure garbage. What values do you usually get with other UGL/Pharma Test E? I literally get that Total Testosterone value on trough with 125mg Test C, wheter pharma or UGL.

You are not the first one raising concerns regarding ampoule filling. They make it on ampoules to get the "pharma grade" consideration but they do not overfill 10% like pharma grade ampoules do, lol.
Charging premium prices and being cheap underdosing ampoules of cheap compounds, ridiculous.
Yes, the result is very very questionable. I have no clue. It is my first AAS cycle. :( Even if I used only 0.9ml it would be 250x0.9 = 225mg or 315mg a week.
I'll do another BW in another lab after week to see if matters.
Anavar crashed HDL and elevated LDL despite total cholesterol being in reference range.

Yes, the result is very very questionable. I have no clue. It is my first AAS cycle. :( Even if I used only 0.9ml it would be 250x0.9 = 225mg or 315mg a week.
I'll do another BW in another lab after week to see if matters.
Anavar crashed HDL and elevated LDL despite total cholesterol being in reference range.
Hey :)
Can you tell me how long after your last injection you did your blood work? It also depends on your weight and how much of it will aromatize. To me, the blood work looks fine for the given dose you are using and the injection frequency.
Also, I would appreciate if you could send me your order number, here or privately.

Edit:
Regarding the amps - they contain 1ml with some minimal deviation.
Actually, we test the products with a certified measuring cylinder. And we have not seen anything below 10.5ml total in 10 amps. It also depends on the gauge/length of the needle. Everyone gets at least 10.5ml of a pack.

What’s the current site?
Here it is:
Code:
buydeus.com

Best,
Amanda

Last edited:
Hey :)
Can you tell me how long after your last injection you did your blood work? It also depends on your weight and how much of it will aromatize. To me, the blood work looks fine for the given dose you are using and the injection frequency.
Also, I would appreciate if you could send me your order number, here or privately.

Edit:
Regarding the amps - they contain 1ml with some minimal deviation.
Actually, we test the products with a certified measuring cylinder. And we have not seen anything below 10.5ml total in 10 amps. It also depends on the gauge/length of the needle. Everyone gets at least 10.5ml of a pack.

Here it is:
Code:
buydeus.com

Best,
Amanda
What's yours email?

Back