Caber & Progesterone

shawnsinful

Hi, I’m really in need of a reliable source of Caber. My Progesterone levels have been elevated and I haven’t done anything to keep them in check.

I was going to order with expresspct now they’re gone

I wanted to order from skank but now he’s closed too

It seems like so many sources either won’t have genuine Caber or are price gouging but I really need help, that’s what we’re here for right, no bullshit. So a little help would be appreciated, thanks.

Also judging by prices I’m looking for a bit more quantity than those 4-8 tabs since I’m going to stay on tren for a while. Atleast 20 for a fair price.

There are a number of perfectly legit online pharmacies carrying caber and the like. Not sure if they are at your preferred price point (Caber is not cheap) but they are out there.

There are a number of perfectly legit online pharmacies carrying caber and the like. Not sure if they are at your preferred price point (Caber is not cheap) but they are out there.
Yes I’m looking for a source that has a good amount of .5mg for a reasonable price range. $80 for 8! Tabs is a fucking joke.

I really need to get a hold of some because I starting to have a lump under the nipple and have been taking my ai’s. I know it’s a progesterone issue.

Moderate drinking has been linked to lower levels of progesterone in men... so I guess you could go on a bender?