Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2017

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ParetoPharma, Dec 24, 2016.

1. bikelifeNsauce

bikelifeNsauce Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Posted in the old thread before but... Whats up, I’ll be posting some bloods for the Pareto lab I did.. ones from a while ago of my gh levels on 30mg mk677 and 2 tests are recent of my total and free T on 1cc test e 1x/week. Lmk what y’all think.

Attached Files:

Juicemonkeygear and 3ml like this.
  2. 3ml

3ml Member

The GH test...is that GH serum?

3. bikelifeNsauce

Umm I think so, I just asked for a growth hormone blood test so im guessing its growth hormone serum in my blood.. yes ?

4. 1500club

1500club Member

This is just from their Nutrobal??? The GH level

bikelifeNsauce likes this.
  5. bikelifeNsauce

Yeah... my normal levels were around 2.3-2.5 so the 30mg MK (2 pills empty stomach before bedtime) more than tripled my levels lol.

Juicemonkeygear likes this.
  6. 3ml

3ml Member

Ya I think it is serum, it’s not crazy high compared to taking growth but still decent it would be interesting to see your igf level change

EazyE likes this.
  7. Did the MK at bedtime give you any noticeable difference in the quality of your sleep?

8. bikelifeNsauce

For some reason my gh levels came lower on actual gh :S but my igf1 levels were good... I posted those bloods on a diff thread on meso you can search for :)

EazyE and 3ml like this.
  9. bikelifeNsauce

Yeah it did, slept much deeper and fell asleep faster. Big difference tbh, but not like those injectable gh coma naps but still deeper sleep than normal, especially noticed a difference with trensomnia

EazyE, 3ml and MisterSuperGod like this.
  10. Good stuff bikelife your transparency is appreciated now new customers can make an informed decision. The numbers are on the high side for sure considering the low dose. I run bloodwork regularly and thats impressive. If you add some Proviron the free test numbers would be even higher.

bikelifeNsauce likes this.
  11. TeamHybex

TeamHybex Member

You know, I always thought of MK677 as sort of bullshit until I saw this post. Super appreciative of your efforts to test yourself man, you have sold me on MK

Insane results

12. Rimz

Rimz Junior Member

Did someone already try clomid from pareto ? Any feedback ? I bought some from a other compagny and it was flour lol

13. Anthony Minerva

Anthony Minerva Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just letting y'all kno Canadians are lower on the totem pole than Americans....carry on pussy boys

14. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

Fuck you yanker wanker....

Murr321 and Anthony Minerva like this.
  15. Seattle23

Seattle23 Member

Go blow Trump some more inbred :)

D.bagg, KevinB, Sly and 3 others like this.
  16. Anthony Minerva

I hope king jon um or wateva his name is and Putin send nukes to Canada and blow you fuckers off the map...

17. Riz

Riz Member

You sound like an uneducated juvenile punk. Stay in school kid and say NO to drugs.

D.bagg, KevinB, Murr321 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Anthony Minerva

I'm overdosing right now

19. EazyE

EazyE Member

Wtf is this crazy ass talk ?

20. Anthony Minerva

I injected Canadian venom and I'm losing my mind