Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

It's no secret on here I am in automation. It's no secret on here who I am related to in blood or marriage. I don't give a fuck.

When I see a problem that is already public. That is in my professional opinion not resolved I will call it. If I get a answer then ok!

No one jumped down my throat with godt240, TaylorH2002 , wildfuscs or hilma.

Here in Canada we have a real problem with not holding our sources accountable. This is the one thing I have seen that I can speak on it so I will.

@CalgaryStrong did I bring up any of the other crap that was resolved? Did I bring up any old news that it my opinion didn't have a conclusion? Have I ever made accusations that are unsubstantiated? There was a large problem that was for the most part brought to conclusion.

Bringing up a single unresolved issues is cause for the dick riders to come out of the woodwork to "defend " a dealer?

Is this stirring shit up? YES! But this is Meso. We are needy and can ask whatever we want whenever the fuck we want it. It's what keeps things in check.

It's no secret on here I am in automation. It's no secret on here who I am related to in blood or marriage. I don't give a fuck.

When I see a problem that is already public. That is in my professional opinion not resolved I will call it. If I get a answer then ok!

Here in Canada we have a real problem with not holding our sources accountable. This is the one thing I have seen that I can speak on it so I will.

@CalgaryStrong did I bring up any of the other crap that was resolved? Did I bring up any old news that it my opinion didn't have a conclusion? Have I ever made accusations that are unsubstantiated? There was a large problem that was for the most part brought to conclusion.

Bringing up a single unresolved issues is cause for the dick riders to come out of the woodwork to "defend " a dealer?

Is this stirring shit up? YES! But this is Meso. We are needy and can ask whatever we want whenever the fuck we want it. It's what keeps things in check.

So you didn’t email the rep?

You sound like a faggot

Then you should stir it up in all the other labs threads as well and you could start by sending blind tests if you really care that much about your ladyboys var cycle but you’re too busy building a house and posting on meso all the time canucklehead. This is meso and I can call out liar liar pants on fire all I want too. You forget that part.
Best part yet, I’m a hater of this lab, and I see right through your intentions.

Then you should stir it up in all the other labs threads as well and you could start by sending blind tests if you really care that much about your ladyboys var cycle but you’re too busy building a house and posting on meso all the time canucklehead. This is meso and I can call out liar liar pants on fire all I want too. You forget that part.
Best part yet, I’m a hater of this lab, and I see right through your intentions.

Point out the lab and give me a reason.

I'm in lol

Then you should stir it up in all the other labs threads as well and you could start by sending blind tests if you really care that much about your ladyboys var cycle but you’re too busy building a house and posting on meso all the time canucklehead. This is meso and I can call out liar liar pants on fire all I want too. You forget that pArt.

It sounds like Pareto never got a chance to give his side of the story. It all just seems fishy. The exact same shilling happened here with another source with proof but the mods there never got rid of that source. If they are as fair and just as they are made out to be, they should come here for dialogue.

I have to admit I was ready to jump on these guys damn fast when I saw everything go down. The response of the owner just proves how transparent and professional his organization is. It seems very politically based what happened. Like I mentioned in a different post I notice another canadian lab that was involved in much worse things here was basically left untouched there. I really question the motives of boards. People can talk all the shit they want about meso but this is the one place where ALL labs are kept honest by the members of the board not the owners of the board. The three boards y’all Canadians got to choose from have lab owners running their boards, it’s quite sad and dishonest, but at the same time it’s probably a very lucrative business. I can’t speak on steroid source talk but I see very questionable things going on over there too.

Lol get the fuck out of here. I have gone after a few sources here. Regardless of where they are. You on the other hand seem to just stick to Canada

I've brought shit into the open on many sources! You point to something unresolved and I'm in .

I'm not the meso police. I call what I see if I feel the need too. Just point out something and I am in!

I've brought shit into the open on many sources! You point to something unresolved and I'm in .

I'm not the meso police. I call what I see if I feel the need too. Just point out something and I am in!

I had mentioned originally that you gave a valid point and I still think you do and deserve an answer but I have also observed you mentioned about sourcing legit var for your ladyboy. If that’s the truth then you would be grilling all the labs here and you would be purchasing their var for testing. You’re seriously trying to convince us all that on one hand you have issues with this lab not doing follow up testing but on the other hand you need legit var from them for your ladyboy? I’m really to believe that you want to purchase var from pareto? You should stick to being a shitty framing carpenter because you’re online poker skills need work canucklehead

I have to admit I was ready to jump on these guys damn fast when I saw everything go down. The response of the owner just proves how transparent and professional his organization is. It seems very politically based what happened. Like I mentioned in a different post I notice another canadian lab that was involved in much worse things here was basically left untouched there. I really question the motives of boards. People can talk all the shit they want about meso but this is the one place where ALL labs are kept honest by the members of the board not the owners of the board. The three boards y’all Canadians got to choose from have lab owners running their boards, it’s quite sad and dishonest, but at the same time it’s probably a very lucrative business. I can’t speak on steroid source talk but I see very questionable things going on over there too.

I'm sorry you say your a hater of this lab?

I had mentioned originally that you gave a valid point and I still think you do and deserve an answer but I have also observed you mentioned about sourcing legit var for your ladyboy. If that’s the truth then you would be grilling all the labs here and you would be purchasing their var for testing. You’re seriously trying to convince us all that on one hand you have issues with this lab not doing follow up testing but on the other hand you need legit var from them for your ladyboy? I’m really to believe that you want to purchase var from pareto? You should stick to being a shitty framing carpenter because you’re online poker skills need work canucklehead

I have shit all over a LOT of labs here. Also yes I would buy and have tested at my own expense!(from another protonmail address) . I'm not dumb enough to buy from my public handle.

Edit; I will publicly post the labs from lab4tox. I don't use jano. But I am not wasting money on purchasing and testing without a fucking answer.

I'm sorry you say your a hater of this lab?

yes and it’s well documented. I’m also a hater of dishonest canuckleheads like yourself. You can cherry pick that particular post and I’ll say at the time I thought their response was professional and adequate. I’ve also told your buddy lululemon in private message how it was that mishap that made me decide against trying this lab.Trying to discredit me will not take eyes off your motives here. Just buy some ladyboy var from the labs that supposedly interest you and get it tested, then all your problems in life are solved.

Last edited:
I have shit all over a LOT of labs here. Also yes I would buy and have tested at my own expense!(from another protonmail address) . I'm not dumb enough to buy from my public handle.

Edit; I will publicly post the labs from lab4tox. I don't use jano. But I am not wasting money on purchasing and testing without a fucking answer.

If you’re so big on taking out sources like you say you are then you would purchase the product and be able to prove that they are still overdosing by 20-50%.

If you’re so big on taking out sources like you say you are then you would purchase the product and be able to prove that they are still overdosing by 20-50%.

Like I said I will purchase as soon as I have answers. Why would I buy without any faith? It wouldn't have had to go this far if there were a simple honest response.

I WILL post test results if/when I buy

Like I said I will purchase as soon as I have answers. Why would I buy without any faith? It wouldn't have had to go this far if there were a simple honest response.

I WILL post test results if/when I buy

See at first you said you wanted them to prove that it was good to go and do the testing and you were on them for that, but when I brought up the subject of you doing your own blind testing earlier, you conveniently ignored my post and tried to give me a high five in private about how you love how I kick sources assess, and now you say you need faith in their answer to perform your own testing.

See at first you said you wanted them to prove that it was good to go and do the testing and you were on them for that, but when I brought up the subject of you doing your own blind testing earlier, you conveniently ignored my post and tried to give me a high five in private about how you love how I kick sources assess, and now you say you need faith in their answer to perform your own testing.

Post up the entire conversation. You have my permission!

I like when sources are held accountable. That's no secret my man.

Why so much skin in the game?