Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Post up the entire conversation. You have my permission!

I like when sources are held accountable. That's no secret my man.

Why so much skin in the game?

I’m just making public observations and it seems that you are avoiding the truth now. I believe you deserve an answer but I want to know why the directions of your sails changed?

I’m just making public observations and it seems that you are avoiding the truth now. I believe you deserve an answer but I want to know why the directions of your sails changed?

You called out for me to test it.......fine. Im not going to spend money on gear then spend money to have it tested when a real fucking answer could suffice.

A simple verification that the changes were made correctly could have worked. It was a public problem and I wanted a public solution.

Look at my post history. Do you think I give a flying fuck if a source Squirms? No! Keeping sources on their toes are ALL of our job. That's what it is. Sorry you don't like it when you have a favorite.

Besides what happened at Inno I have no bias against any labs. Pareto has 1 outstanding problem that could easily be resolved.

Christ, Pareto better be paying some of you fuckers good to run interference for them.

Attacking members in the name of a source... Shameful. Hope the free gear was worth your dignity.

You called out for me to test it.......fine. Im not going to spend money on gear then spend money to have it tested when a real fucking answer could suffice.

A simple verification that the changes were made correctly could have worked. It was a public problem and I wanted a public solution.

Look at my post history. Do you think I give a flying fuck if a source Squirms? No! Keeping sources on their toes are ALL of our job. That's what it is. Sorry you don't like it when you have a favorite.

Besides what happened at Inno I have no bias against any labs. Pareto has 1 outstanding problem that could easily be resolved.

They’re at a snails pace to answer people’ legitimate questions so that in of itself is already baloney, but I don’t get how you can honestly say you would trust not only a lab caught doctoring tests to send more of their own product for testing or trust Janoshit to run tests for them? That’s why I’m a little confused. You want them to answer your question before you will trust them, when clearly they can’t be trusted. You actually believe you will have more faith in them if they sent hand picked samples?

They’re at a snails pace to answer people’ legitimate questions so that in of itself is already baloney, but I don’t get how you can honestly say you would trust not only a lab caught doctoring tests to send more of their own product for testing or trust Janoshit to run tests for them? That’s why I’m a little confused. You want them to answer your question before you will trust them, when clearly they can’t be trusted. You actually believe you will have more faith in them if they sent hand picked samples?

I automate pharmaceutical equipment among other things! Do you? Do you understand why I asked specific to questions? No you don't.

There asshole now my hand has finally really been played.

They can send it a lot of places other than jano

You were the one who was so impressed by his professional response. Lmao

I automate pharmaceutical equipment among other things! Do you? Do you understand why I asked specific to questions? No you don't.

There asshole now my hand has finally really been played.

They can send it a lot of places other than jano

So you’re a carpenter and a pharmaceutical equipment automater? What lab do you work with?

You were the one who was so impressed by his professional response. Lmao

They did a good job of being honest when they were caught and a good job of explaining their pill press operations. You’re questioning the comment regarding the issue being fixed which I think is valid. I’m questioning you on how you figure they legitimately prove that gtg status. I think it’s on you to prove because they can’t be trusted. You’re really good at twisting stuff but it doesn’t matter, I still see what you’re doing.

So you’re a carpenter and a pharmaceutical equipment automater? What lab do you work with?

Sorry there is no money in labs lol. The last pharmaceutical job was Apotex. I own my automation company. Because of that I can call bullshit on a lot of process related stuff. Look at how I picked apart "hgh manufacturers" page

Now just a farmer and automation guy. Not a framer an farmer.

They did a good job of being honest when they were caught and a good job of explaining their pill press operations. You’re questioning the comment regarding the issue being fixed which I think is valid. I’m questioning you on how you figure they legitimately prove that gtg status. I think it’s on you to prove because they can’t be trusted. You’re really good at twisting stuff but it doesn’t matter, I still see what you’re doing.

From a technical standpoint their explanation was utter garbage

What a strange coincidence -- all of the nut-huggers disappeared as soon as the lab getting banned from a forum for using shill accounts was mentioned.

Well I wouldn’t hold your breath for a technical answer to your latest question, they gotta dumb shit down for their shills, and they gotta hide until they get banned at a forum you know.

That's not how Meso works. They won't get banned unless they break the rules. It is up to the members to keep sources on their toes. Unless they start soliciting via pm ect. They won't get banned. Millard created a uncensored board for this reason.

That's not how Meso works. They won't get banned unless they break the rules. It is up to the members to keep sources on their toes. Unless they start soliciting via pm ect. They won't get banned. Millard created a uncensored board for this reason.

what the fuck are you talking about lol

what the fuck are you talking about lol

Besides 4 posts you only post in Pareto. You have no fucking clue how Meso works lol. Millard doesn't censor this place. It is up to members to keep sources honest. Unless they start soliciting via pm, or the reps are dumb enough to use multiple shill accounts from the same ip. You can't get banned.

Even faked tests and bunk gear or scamming won't get you banned here. It's left up to us to sort it out.

Every other board the sources pay to be there. The that's why bringing up dirt gets the members banned and not the sources.

Do you trust a source that has been caught lying on let's say NL or CB or SST, that all that have to do is pay and all their critics get silenced or banned?

At Meso no posts are deleted. Every member and source has a history.

The fuck is going on here?
So this guy is concerned that his wife might have been taking an over dosed lady var?

Why buy from ANY underground Lab then,?

All I can state is my experience with Pareto lab and it's all positive.

The product line is amazing, the rep is friendly and helpful.

Just my experience.

Sponsors

Latest posts