Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

The fuck is going on here?
So this guy is concerned that his wife might have been taking an over dosed lady var?

Why buy from ANY underground Lab then,?

All I can state is my experience with Pareto lab and it's all positive.

The product line is amazing, the rep is friendly and helpful.

Just my experience.

Seems like he takes issue with how accurate they can do their orals past a certain point. No idea I did have a chat with Pareto after sending in their var for testing on a FTIR machine and they seemed quite knowledgable about why FTIR sucks ass and he went in depth about HPLC (the var came back as var on FTIR btw but it cant tell mg). They seemed up to snuff when I ordered and I order from at least 3 diff Canadian labs so I'm not some Stanley Shillington.

Seems like he takes issue with how accurate they can do their orals past a certain point. No idea I did have a chat with Pareto after sending in their var for testing on a FTIR machine and they seemed quite knowledgable about why FTIR sucks ass and he went in depth about HPLC (the var came back as var on FTIR btw but it cant tell mg). They seemed up to snuff when I ordered and I order from at least 3 diff Canadian labs so I'm not some Stanley Shillington.
Did your FTIR show microcrystalline cellulose? Mine came back as sucrose and var, but package states microcrystalline cellulose. It was obvious as the pills tasted like sugar, but why put a different filler in.

Not sure why all this noise, like any ugl, it's as good as the last batch. I've been using Pareto over the previous four years, I think, maybe a bit less, perhaps a bit more, not really sure.

And yes, I post only here and in the Canadian domestic thread.

But in all these years, I have only one issue with their products, a t400 long, long time ago, and they addressed accordingly, in my opinion, at least.

Customer service is second to none; all the rest of the products that I used never had any issue.

If you want a Pfizer lab control, go buy from Pfizer, oops, I forgot what we buy is not "legal", and we can't buy from Pfizer, so, being honest, deal with that and when a lab that you have been trusting for years have any issue with any problem talk to them and hope they fix that.

Again, any ugl is as good as the last batch, and if you want to buy aas from ugl, you should know that.

Only my shitty and worthless opinion, still thing Pareto is a trusted source for me

Did your FTIR show microcrystalline cellulose? Mine came back as sucrose and var, but package states microcrystalline cellulose. It was obvious as the pills tasted like sugar, but why put a different filler in.

I just went back and checked and I've basically been schooled that FTIR may be garbage for testing and/or picking up whats in it atleast that's the response I got when letting them know hey your var came out as var kind of like a thumbs up, but this is what I received from the FTIR testing: "sucrose, oxandrolone (20-30%)" on their 20mg var tablets.

I sent a bunch of stuff in including Innovagen Tbol / Pareto Var / some sleeping aids including one I sent blind knowing it was pressed/not good and they did catch/accurately identify everything.

But I've been told FTIR can be widely inaccurate by the Pareto rep?

Never had any issues with them though and I could care zero about what the binder is as long as it was anavar. Never had any issues with their products over many orders.

Really zero reason for me to send off stuff for HPLC for $200 a pop as all Pareto stuff has worked great for me including TRT numbers.

Not sure why all this noise, like any ugl, it's as good as the last batch. I've been using Pareto over the previous four years, I think, maybe a bit less, perhaps a bit more, not really sure.

But in all these years, I have only one issue with their products, a t400 long, long time ago, and they addressed accordingly, in my opinion, at least.

Customer service is second to none; all the rest of the products that I used never had any issue.

If you want a Pfizer lab control, go buy from Pfizer, oops, I forgot what we buy is not "legal", and we can't buy from Pfizer, so, being honest, deal with that and when a lab that you have been trusting for years have any issue with any problem talk to them and hope they fix that.

Again, any ugl is as good as the last batch, and if you want to buy aas from ugl, you should know that.

Only my shitty and worthless opinion, still thing Pareto is a trusted source for me

Pretty much yeah when it comes to Canada unless theirs some gold tier level private shit pros get VIP access to we are blessed with a couple "super labs" that being labs that have been around so long without issue that they are most likely running a pretty intricate setup and not some garage setup with the volume/reps they maintain, I see that as Pareto/SYN/Innovagen. I think all 3 of these have been around for 6-7+ years without any major issue (I'm talking bad product I have zero knowledge of past issues with shills). They've earned their reps so far through pure customer service and quality imo.

These guys are faggots lol

I don’t even know a bigger lab in Canada than Pareto

innocbeen around but I never hear of them lately

sun been around for a few years but not like 10 like Pareto

I'm not sure who you're stepping to with the faggot comment but inno is old as fuck just cause you don't hear anything lol. Not to mention SYN is a rebrand of an older lab so add the years....but I've also heard Pareto is probably the largest ATM

These guys are faggots lol

Literally everyone elses opinion here to me is valid.
I've had good conversations with, good advice and good laughs.

You just live in the Pareto thread parroting "Pareto is awesome, fuxk everyone Pareto is God and I worship them"

Give it a rest

Pretty much yeah when it comes to Canada unless theirs some gold tier level private shit pros get VIP access to we are blessed with a couple "super labs" that being labs that have been around so long without issue that they are most likely running a pretty intricate setup and not some garage setup with the volume/reps they maintain, I see that as Pareto/SYN/Innovagen. I think all 3 of these have been around for 6-7+ years without any major issue (I'm talking bad product I have zero knowledge of past issues with shills). They've earned their reps so far through pure customer service and quality imo.
So, have you seen lab setups of any of these canadian Super Labs? You've been in the stanford thread giving the opinion that he should be posting up lab pics no matter how long he's been successful. Yet, you mean to come in here and say that Pareto has earned their rep with good customer service. You do realize they got caught doctoring a jano test not too long ago, right? That is a separate issue than them being banned for shilling at SST...

To me, it looks really bad when someone has a concern with a lab and a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to defend the lab. "Are these members being paid/given gear, or does sack-licking just come naturally?" is my first thought when I see it happening.

I've never had an issue with their gear, either, but you don't see me playing defence for them because I have no skin in the game so I don't give a shit. The rep's job here is to answer questions or concerns; let them do their job and get your lips off of their bag. It just makes both the lab and the member look bad when members are tripping over each other trying to be the biggest fanboi.

To me, it looks really bad when someone has a concern with a lab and a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to defend the lab. "Are these members being paid/given gear, or does sack-licking just come naturally?" is my first thought when I see it happening.

I've never had an issue with their gear, either, but you don't see me playing defence for them because I have no skin in the game so I don't give a shit. The rep's job here is to answer questions or concerns; let them do their job and get your lips off of their bag. It just makes both the lab and the member look bad when members are tripping over each other trying to be the biggest fanboi.
I honestly believe it is more sack licking that actual paid shills but who knows? Like I mentioned earlier, TGI fan boys ain't got shit on Pareto dick riders...

All you have to do is Google search "Pareto Lab Reviews" and you will see mostly positive if not all positive reviews.

If there were many complaints about the lab then that's a different story. To attack a good lab and try to ruin their reputation over a fucking 1mg extra of Lady Var in a pill is ridiculous.

Remember you are still buying Underground. If you are that concerned about your lady using Anabolics, then you should be buying her shit from a legit Pharma source. Good luck finding one.

And for the idiots who keep saying that we are defending Pareto, you are just plain fools. People have the right to share their experiences, just like that Bum from the states who is sharing his.

So the fella bought his lady some Lady Var 5mgs, and it turned out to be 6mgs, well big fucking deal.

So many people have used Pareto and so many are still using it with nothing but good reviews product and customer service.

Stop fucking bitching and be glad we have a couple of Quality top notch labs in Canada.

And for the idiots who keep saying that we are defending Pareto, you are just plain fools. People have the right to share their experiences, just like that Bum from the states who is sharing his.

You've written 31 posts and 20 of them are in this thread. Pipe down, fanboi.
So the fella bought his lady some Lady Var 5mgs, and it turned out to be 6mgs, well big fucking deal.

Yeah, you're only taking a 20% extra dose. No biggie. It's not like women are extremely sensitive to androgens or anything...

You've written 31 posts and 20 of them are in this thread. Pipe down, fanboi.

Yeah, you're only taking a 20% extra dose. No biggie. It's not like women are extremely sensitive to androgens or anything...

Who had the 5mg anavar tested? Can you show me?