Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Placed an order for test enanthate, deca-durabolin, dianabol and nolvadex.

Shipping was from out of province, so it is expected to arrive Monday after being shipped yesterday as per Canada Post.

I'm excited to try the products out, and will definitely be making future purchases after reading through this thread!

LOL I just started using it on serious workout days this week. Been using 100mg of test susp pre workout. Literally 0 pip for me i pin it with a 25g so im guessing its micronized. Stuff felt good to me. Anyone else have experience with paretos test suspensio? Ive tried lots of pareto products, so i am going to to a detailed review of each product soon.

Quite, it goes through perfectly fine on a 28g slin if I backload. I don't use it weekly but it's great to have on for a few things (Crashed estrogen, sex, PWO).

Not everyone is rich and fortunate like you some ppl have to actually work 2 jobs believe or not.
You know nothing about me, who said I was rich and fortunate It was merely a statement . I was curious myself to see if their would be sales for Black Friday.
So that being said if I offended you or anyone else it wasn't my intention. Just so you know I'm retired and I have to work and extra job

You know nothing about me, who said I was rich and fortunate It was merely a statement . I was curious myself to see if their would be sales for Black Friday.
So that being said if I offended you or anyone else it wasn't my intention. Just so you know I'm retired and I have to work and extra job
Im not offended your literally picking on a guy that wants to know if there are any deals anyways this argument isnt going to go anywhere and my aplogies if I jumped to any assumptions.

Then why rip on him then if you get offended if it comes back on you

Then why rip on him then if you get offended if it comes back on you
I wasn't offended, I was harsh on the guy someone pointed it out to me he made assumptions about me and I let him know it was more of misunderstanding that was the end of that. If I was going to rip on someone I would of when he called me a coward but I didn't

So far I'm loving Pareto's DHB. Zero pip from 50mg. Tried 100mg and felt it, but totally bearable. Opted for doing 75mg. I'm going to be starting low and see how much I get from a smaller dose. One of the vials is 75mg/mL. Is this likely just an old label still?

Grabbed some Accutane as well for mild back acne. Just taking 10mg a day for now and noticed my appetite is very low. Could this be a side effect? Hmm. I've never had low appetite from orals, probably an increase on Anadol. I also don't usually get knee pain but I'm feeling this already. As long as I can keep squatting, I'm good

So far I'm loving Pareto's DHB. Zero pip from 50mg. Tried 100mg and felt it, but totally bearable. Opted for doing 75mg. I'm going to be starting low and see how much I get from a smaller dose. One of the vials is 75mg/mL. Is this likely just an old label still?

Grabbed some Accutane as well for mild back acne. Just taking 10mg a day for now and noticed my appetite is very low. Could this be a side effect? Hmm. I've never had low appetite from orals, probably an increase on Anadol. I also don't usually get knee pain but I'm feeling this already. As long as I can keep squatting, I'm good
It's a good chance you have an old vial I may have sent you. Reach out and I can get you the 100. The Anadrol will definitely be causing you a loss in appetite but most likely not from accutane, especially at such a low dose.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I just started running Pareto's T400 (600mg a week) and I'm quite impressed with how painless it is. There's a slight sting to it, but it's 400mg/ml, so that's to be expected.

I've had some pretty gnarly PIP from T400 in the past, so it's nice to get some that isn't absolutely crippling.

It's a good chance you have an old vial I may have sent you. Reach out and I can get you the 100. The Anadrol will definitely be causing you a loss in appetite but most likely not from accutane, especially at such a low dose.
Thank you! I'll send an email in the next week with my username in the subject. I definitely wouldn't mind ordering a few items at the same time. I've always been satisfied with everything

Accutane is legit. I'm getting a bit of an initial breakout. But you're right, It's probably not effecting appetite. I started using kratom again recently and it can do that, I remembered