Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Nebido is Test U in Castor Oil that is adminstered in a giant ass 4ml bolus dose screw that. It's also shown to not last as long as they say and your levels are fucking all over the place.

Test U in something else administered more frequently is much, much better. I had never seen the numbers but that's good to know @Silentlemon1011 so 20 days half-life in GSO for Test U?

I actually havnt been able to find information on GSO
Its RELATIVE consistency to TSO (Tea seed oil)
Leads me to believe its AROUND 21 days (Most likely PLUS a few days)
I can only find consistent information on TSO and MCT
Even CO (Castor oil) has conflicting reporting
Nebido claims 90 days half life on the 4ml Bolus dose, wheras information on the actual ester chain relates that TestU in CO ... actually SHOULD be around 30 days elimination half life.

I've been doing a lot of research on Carrier oils and how they react to us as individuals, as well as how they actually effect release and how that impacts the ester chain

But it's a lot of fucking reading and I have a long way to go before I throughly understand it.

One Youtuber explains it well, I can share a link if anyone is interested. (Even then, he leaves a lot out) especially on the topic of Ester/Carrier related release.

So much to fucking learn, I realize how ignorant I am of anabolics every day

I actually havnt been able to find information on GSO
Its RELATIVE consistency to TSO (Tea seed oil)
Leads me to believe its AROUND 21 days (Most likely PLUS a few days)
I can only find consistent information on TSO and MCT
Even CO (Castor oil) has conflicting reporting
Nebido claims 90 days half life on the 4ml Bolus dose, wheras information on the actual ester chain relates that TestU in CO ... actually SHOULD be around 30 days elimination half life.

I've been doing a lot of research on Carrier oils and how they react to us as individuals, as well as how they actually effect release and how that impacts the ester chain

But it's a lot of fucking reading and I have a long way to go before I throughly understand it.

One Youtuber explains it well, I can share a link if anyone is interested. (Even then, he leaves a lot out) especially on the topic of Ester/Carrier related release.

So much to fucking learn, I realize how ignorant I am of anabolics every day
Constant learning and continuous improvement is what it’s all about. You only stop learning when you stop researching. Keep at it. I know some of the material is pretty dry reading. But if a person can retain even a small amount of what you read it’s all good.

I noticed there are 2 Pareto sites

https://paretopharma.com/
Both with different payment methods, what is going on here? Is one of them a scam @ParetoPharmaceuticals

Could be different reps or one is a rep and the other is the main site. Prices are typically more on websites compared to the email reps as well.

Ie. John Doe buys in bulk bulk prices and makes his own site to make a profit, you will often get steep discounts if you wanna buy hundreds of vials etc.

Could be different reps or one is a rep and the other is the main site. Prices are typically more on websites compared to the email reps as well.

Ie. John Doe buys in bulk bulk prices and makes his own site to make a profit, you will often get steep discounts if you wanna buy hundreds of vials etc.
how does one contact an email rep?

Both of these websites are advocating payment through e transfer which just comes across as a big scam to me as the transaction is irreversible

Both of these websites are advocating payment through e transfer which just comes across as a big scam to me as the transaction is irreversible
Neither website is a 'scam', come on man- Do you think Pareto would allow that?

I would imagine it's two reps offering their services independently, much like different McDonald's restaurants. Same menu and prices, different owners.

If you do some digging you can directly deal with a rep why buy off a website dealing with a rep is more personalized experience too!
I noticed there are 2 Pareto sites

https://paretopharma.com/
Both with different payment methods, what is going on here? Is one of them a scam @ParetoPharmaceuticals

You can contact a rep in this thread, he post
If you do some digging you can directly deal with a rep why buy off a website dealing with a rep is more personalized experience too!
and cheaper. Those website prices are heavy

I mean as opposed to what other payment method lol? BTC and cash in mail are also irreversible. No legit source is taking credit cards my guy. You're buying steroids not books off Amazon with a refund policy.

Did you even go back one or two pages? He posts his email like 200 times in this thread........jesus

I don't know how or why or I guess they're paying taxes on it as a diff business and not afraid of the RCMP looking to far but I see many reputable sources taking e transfer.

Anyone have any feedback on Pip and results on Pareto water based win?
I know it’s a hard product to make, been a long time I haven’t used a good one!

Anyone have any feedback on Pip and results on Pareto water based win?
I know it’s a hard product to make, been a long time I haven’t used a good one!
I can comment on their Aqeous Test Suspension as being very smooth, I backload a slin pin when I do happen to use it, maybe some minor bite right after the shot but I never really get PIP from it let alone crippling PIP. For an Aqeous no ester I'd give it a 1/10 on the pain scale.

I can comment on their Aqeous Test Suspension as being very smooth, I backload a slin pin when I do happen to use it, maybe some minor bite right after the shot but I never really get PIP from it let alone crippling PIP. For an Aqeous no ester I'd give it a 1/10 on the pain scale.
Thanks bro that’s good to hear

20210310_050339.jpgGot my clen pen and some winny and had some cardarine kicking around, I have a test 400 base two 1ml shots weekly , and deca durabolin 300ml one injection a week, the clen taste minty its nice I do 2 sprays under my tongue and 1 tab of carny, I get a little more energy and focus in my total day from the clen and cardarine , one tab winny pre work out as well and one later in the day , going to see how 2 tabs do me , might up to 3 × 25 mg , that's my run for awhile....fish oil ,b vitamins complex , potassium, taurine and magnesium and a multi vitamin, Bcaa's with electrolytes, the clen had me sweating nice yesterday

View attachment 143486Got my clen pen and some winny and had some cardarine kicking around, I have a test 400 base two 1ml shots weekly , and deca durabolin 300ml one injection a week, the clen taste minty its nice I do 2 sprays under my tongue and 1 tab of carny, I get a little more energy and focus in my total day from the clen and cardarine , one tab winny pre work out as well and one later in the day , going to see how 2 tabs do me , might up to 3 × 25 mg , that's my run for awhile....fish oil ,b vitamins complex , potassium, taurine and magnesium and a multi vitamin, Bcaa's with electrolytes, the clen had me sweating nice yesterday
I still do I spray 2 sprays is too strong for me ahaha I don't like the shaky feeling but that's a good idea adding cardarine did not think of that

Hello Meso,

This product has been in our items list for close to two years now. We have received some amazing feedback on it from our great loyal clients!

ag06azJ.jpg

DHB (100mg/ml, 10ml) by PARETO

1-testosterone cyp, more commonly known as dihydroboldenone, or DHB for short, is an anabolic compound that has some unique properties of interest to bodybuilders. Interestingly, in spite of the fact that the name can be confusing, in no way is DHB a testosterone compound. In fact, it is simply the 5alpha reduced form of Equipoise, which acts in a completely different way. Therefore, you can think of it as a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) version of equipoise.

As mentioned above DHB is very anabolic, which means it should give you some nice lean muscle gains. Interestingly, DHB is more anabolic than testosterone, EQ, and Deca. Furthermore, it does not aromatize. Therefore, there is no need to worry about estrogenic side effects such as gyno or water retention.

Unfortunately, one of the negative aspects of DHB is the prominent post injection pain (PIP) that some users report. Feedback on our DHB product has been great with very few reports of pip from thousands of our users. If pip is an issue, we recommend diluting the oil with another compound of your choice, and/or inject less volume of this compound each time.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

I still do I spray 2 sprays is too strong for me ahaha I don't like the shaky feeling but that's a good idea adding cardarine did not think of that
I think your right im going to do one spray, I was laying in bed sweating last night lol I think one spray will be sufficient