Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

I went back over ten pages and no rep email to be found. Lots and lots of posts from munky though...poor guy must be lonely. I've been there, all depressed and spending too much time online, trying to forget the pain...

Anyway I'd give a testicle to get pareto I have little confidence in us domestics regarding gear. Never know what you are actually gonna get. Pareto seems world class I def want to try their products. Fingers toes and eyeballs crossed.

It's there in the thread
Keep looking

TBH we are very ANTI giving out rep emails here.
It is too easily misconstrued as a GTG, such a thing doesnt particularly exist at Meso

I can promise you it's there bro, start on page 1 brother.

Happy hunting and happy pinning!... you can also PM reps.... just saying lol

I went back over ten pages and no rep email to be found. Lots and lots of posts from munky though...poor guy must be lonely. I've been there, all depressed and spending too much time online, trying to forget the pain...

Anyway I'd give a testicle to get pareto I have little confidence in us domestics regarding gear. Never know what you are actually gonna get. Pareto seems world class I def want to try their products. Fingers toes and eyeballs crossed.
paretomeso@protonmail.com

Hello meso,

PRODUCT & PROMO OF THE MONTH (Finasteride)

Finasteride is a new product that was added to our line-up in 2021. I personally use this product for hair loss protection and have been running it since testing stages last year before it was mass produced for the public.
For the month of April, we will run a promo on it. It won't be a generic, run of the mill type of promotion either. We will do this on an order by order basis, but keep in mind that the larger the order the better the promo deal we can do.

RWYzRR9.png

FINASTERIDE (1mg x 60 tablets) by PARETO

Finasteride is used to treat men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and male pattern hair loss, also called androgenic alopecia. BPH is caused by an enlarged prostate. Men with BPH usually have difficulty urinating, a decreased flow of urination, hesitation at the beginning of urination, and a need to get up at night to urinate. Finasteride will make these symptoms less severe and reduce the chance that prostate surgery will be needed. It may be used alone or in combination with other medicines such as an alpha-blocker (doxazosin, Cardura®) to treat BPH. For men with hair loss, finasteride will increase the number of scalp hairs but will not increase the amount of body hair.

Finasteride blocks the action of an enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase. This enzyme changes testosterone to another hormone that causes the prostate to grow or hair loss in males. It will increase testosterone levels in the body, which decreases prostate size and increases hair growth on the scalp. The effect of finasteride on the prostate and scalp will only last as long as the medicine is taken. When it is stopped, the prostate begins to grow again and the hair will be lost.

It's there in the thread
Keep looking

TBH we are very ANTI giving out rep emails here.
It is too easily misconstrued as a GTG, such a thing doesnt particularly exist at Meso

I can promise you it's there bro, start on page 1 brother.

Happy hunting and happy pinning!... you can also PM reps.... just saying lol
I think I found it pareto@protonmail you guys who are on all the time forget it's not as easy for some of us to.navigate and find all these answers. I don't really have the time to dig through a 40 page thread for an email. I did it this time because to me it would be worth it if I can actually try these products. Honestly you aren't vouching for anyone by pointing me in the right direction tho I do understand why you don't.

I think I found it pareto@protonmail you guys who are on all the time forget it's not as easy for some of us to.navigate and find all these answers. I don't really have the time to dig through a 40 page thread for an email. I did it this time because to me it would be worth it if I can actually try these products. Honestly you aren't vouching for anyone by pointing me in the right direction tho I do understand why you don't.

It's literally in the post above yours, and he lists in every single product update, there is no "going back 40 pages to find it". It's basically the most basic of customer check if you can't do the work if clicking back a few times even a rep probably wouldn't want you ordering.

It's on the first page. 2nd post. He then also tagged you and posted his email. Jesus man. Let's hope you never have to try to find your own GH hookup. We'd be hearing you crying for weeks.

And by giving out an email we are in a sense promoting those products.

It's on the first page. 2nd post. He then also tagged you and posted his email. Jesus man. Let's hope you never have to try to find your own GH hookup. We'd be hearing you crying for weeks.

And by giving out an email we are in a sense promoting those products.
He already went through this with Opti I think lol.

Out of curiosity regarding the comment about your back, how much work do you do for your posterior chain? Glutes hips etc. I ask because I used to get back pain when I worked a lot on my feet. Talked to my friend who is a PT and he had me work on my glutes and hips. Back pain vanished. Took a few weeks as I was majorly weak in those areas. Just .02$
I had fallen off a 16ft scaffolding and landed on my back , a couple car accidents, a few drunken fights in my younger years, I seen a physiotherapist and my 3 and 4th disc's are compressed but they are better after a few years of therapy, I do lift heavy but nothing to extreme and I bend awkward on these bigger commercial construction sites ,we were harnesses and its a real big problem sometimes trying to move , I agree working other body parts helps , over a year of constant pounding of back breaking work it takes its toll , proper nutrition also important and sleeping

I had fallen off a 16ft scaffolding and landed on my back , a couple car accidents, a few drunken fights in my younger years, I seen a physiotherapist and my 3 and 4th disc's are compressed but they are better after a few years of therapy, I do lift heavy but nothing to extreme and I bend awkward on these bigger commercial construction sites ,we were harnesses and its a real big problem sometimes trying to move , I agree working other body parts helps , over a year of constant pounding of back breaking work it takes its toll , proper nutrition also important and sleeping
Its a lot better these days, also doing abs and core exercises keeps me going, I'm in my 40's not exactly a spring chicken but I'm in better shape than before I was in my 30's , being on test gave me new life , I will be on hrt eventually , on test for life

Ordered some raloxifene and nolvadex to go with my current cycle as I was dealing with gyno related issues. Used Pareto nolvadex before and it helped with my gyno lumps.

Using Nordic Fusion nolvadex right now but it's not working. I'll see if the raloxifene plus nolvadex from Pareto helps once I receive it and I'll post my results.

Ordered some raloxifene and nolvadex to go with my current cycle as I was dealing with gyno related issues. Used Pareto nolvadex before and it helped with my gyno lumps.

Using Nordic Fusion nolvadex right now but it's not working. I'll see if the raloxifene plus nolvadex from Pareto helps once I receive it and I'll post my results.
Good for you brother , I like pareto armosin, keeps my estrogen under control, fires up my testosterone.

Ok brothers enuff of my chatter, I am having great progress with RU58841 my hair is coming up nicely as well, back in a month or more, will have photos of my hair , I don't do social media or anything I stay low key , meso rx is my place to post comments, lots of work in the trades out west , I'm outside so we aren't effected much by restrictions do to viruses plaguing the world , if im lucky i can get to the gym 3 times a week while working anybody ever hear what happened to Canadian guy , is he still around, I liked some of his crazy avante guard posts .

Rightnow on tren ace 100mg/day , dbol 60mg day, and 500mg test e week and 0.750-1mg Metribolone inno prework, good stuff , nightsweat, libido skyrocket, no appetit lost, tired asfuck 18h pm, up 230 to 234 after 6 week , burn alot of fat and add mass paretomeso rep gtg.

Oh dang yeah your back pain looks pretty complex. Wish you the best.

Also pretty sad that a source won't ship knowing customs doesn't inspect packs to USA coming from canada. What are you afraid of the boogeyman?