Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Also pretty sad that a source won't ship knowing customs doesn't inspect packs to USA coming from canada. What are you afraid of the boogeyman?

Man you know someone's triggered when they post 5 times in a row. There's a reason these top canadian labs are going on 10 years plus because they're not run by retards like you.

You're damn right they don't want cross-border shipping smoke you idiot, Canada doesn't give a shit about steroids. Rub your two brain cells together and realize Pareto doesn't want to ship to your ass.

I love how you speak with authority on what Canadian-USA customs does, you're damn right packs can get inspected. Jesus christ take the L and move on you clearly have zero experience in this.

Man you know someone's triggered when they post 5 times in a row. There's a reason these top canadian labs are going on 10 years plus because they're not run by retards like you.

You're damn right they don't want cross-border shipping smoke you idiot, Canada doesn't give a shit about steroids. Rub your two brain cells together and realize Pareto doesn't want to ship to your ass.

I love how you speak with authority on what Canadian-USA customs does, you're damn right packs can get inspected. Jesus christ take the L and move on you clearly have zero experience in this.
I am not a morning person and having slept all day I had just woken up when I was going off. Pay no attention to my manic mood swings they mean nothing and I don't really mean whatever I say. Also the RCMP will go after your so called super labs whenever it is politically advantageous to do so. By cutting themselves off from a huge customer base all they are doing is limiting how much money they make. It doesn't make them safer.

I am not a morning person and having slept all day I had just woken up when I was going off. Pay no attention to my manic mood swings they mean nothing and I don't really mean whatever I say. Also the RCMP will go after your so called super labs whenever it is politically advantageous to do so. By cutting themselves off from a huge customer base all they are doing is limiting how much money they make. It doesn't make them safer.

Absolutely does make them safer and you have no idea what you are talking about. Cross border shipping to American customers going from a domestic only source where our laws are quite lax on steroid only operations to now cross border activity is a completely different ball game.

Cops up here love their steroids.

Fuck off you inbred faggot, no one cares. Go smoke some more meth you bipolar loser.

Been awhile since I’ve been on Meso, as you can tell from my post history. That’s because I’ve just used Pareto for all my needs, stuff works great (from what I used), but I would like to dive into HGH one day. Has anyone had experience with the Optitropin?

Been awhile since I’ve been on Meso, as you can tell from my post history. That’s because I’ve just used Pareto for all my needs, stuff works great (from what I used), but I would like to dive into HGH one day. Has anyone had experience with the Optitropin?
Optitropin personally is one of the best generics you can find atm, especially in Canada. Besides that the only other generic I would consider is Mauves from TP or something or pharma.

Testing can be found in the section here on meso.

I love your avatar! Too bad for me, I am dieting right now. We are glad to have you back here at meso
Rightnow on tren ace 100mg/day , dbol 60mg day, and 500mg test e week and 0.750-1mg Metribolone inno prework, good stuff , nightsweat, libido skyrocket, no appetit lost, tired asfuck 18h pm, up 230 to 234 after 6 week , burn alot of fat and add mass paretomeso rep gtg.
Thank you for the kind words!

Anyone have a helios review for me? Slightly afraid to try clen so thinking this might be my next best option.

Would make a new thread but I'll be buying pareto anyway.

Have you ever heard of something called extradition? Do you know the punishments for selling anabolics domestically in Canada compared to smuggling drugs into the states (who are extremely autistic about drugs) for distribution? Hopefully every lab sees this and can tell that you don’t give a fuck about their safety and nobody deals with you. Your a loose canon who’s a total safety concern and too lazy to click 2 buttons to find an email. You have zero clue what your talking about. Sleeping all day because of your 48 hour crack smoking binge is not an excuse and it’s not our fault. You know who else has to wake up every morning? Every single one of us on here. Piss poor excuse to act like a total fucking nob. Now please fuck off and stay fucked off.

Ordered some raloxifene and nolvadex to go with my current cycle as I was dealing with gyno related issues. Used Pareto nolvadex before and it helped with my gyno lumps.

Using Nordic Fusion nolvadex right now but it's not working. I'll see if the raloxifene plus nolvadex from Pareto helps once I receive it and I'll post my results.

IMO you don’t need the nolva and ralox at the same time. Ralox is the far superior SERM, just use it by itself so you know how effective it is for you.

Also pretty sad that a source won't ship knowing customs doesn't inspect packs to USA coming from canada. What are you afraid of the boogeyman?
Why would Pareto risk getting three-letter US agencies involved as well as opening themselves up to US importation charges when Canada’s steroid laws are so lax and they’re making money hand over fist here?

It’s all risk, no reward. You’d have to be dropped on your head to think that shipping to the US is a good business plan for a Canadian lab.

Anyone have a helios review for me? Slightly afraid to try clen so thinking this might be my next best option.

Would make a new thread but I'll be buying pareto anyway.
I've tried a similar concoction called torch. Also tried clen. The helios/torch won't hit you like clen. And it's best taken before fasted cardio as I believe helios has yohimbine In it. They work well for what they are but it's not like you're gunna lose an extra 15lbs or anything. I also tried clen and hate it. Anything above 50mcg and it was like taking sleeping meds. Except my heart would be pounding at the same time.

Optitropin personally is one of the best generics you can find atm, especially in Canada. Besides that the only other generic I would consider is Mauves from TP or something or pharma.

Testing can be found in the section here on meso.
Not to clog up the pareto thread with unrelated stuff. But would you pick the mauve tops over the black tops? And would you go TP over opti?

Not interested in pharma yet and I've narrowed it down to those 2

Why would Pareto risk getting three-letter US agencies involved as well as opening themselves up to US importation charges when Canada’s steroid laws are so lax and they’re making money hand over fist here?

It’s all risk, no reward. You’d have to be dropped on your head to think that shipping to the US is a good business plan for a Canadian lab.

Some people are just stupid. I'm not even mad at the guy. His brain just isn't developed properly and he can't do any better.

Not to clog up the pareto thread with unrelated stuff. But would you pick the mauve tops over the black tops? And would you go TP over opti?

Not interested in pharma yet and I've narrowed it down to those 2
Tbh no not after they seemed to be adverse to Janos new test aren't they behind on batch testing. Not to mention it's not a good sign even if they test at like 17iu etc. I consider it a negative that their batches vary wildly in iu I know some consider it a bonus.

Jano said opti Grey's were one of the best he's seen so far with new testing.

Tbh no not after they seemed to be adverse to Janos new test aren't they behind on batch testing. Not to mention it's not a good sign even if they test at like 17iu etc. I consider it a negative that their batches vary wildly in iu I know some consider it a bonus.

Jano said opti Grey's were one of the best he's seen so far with new testing.
Well I just ordered some optis haha. You twisted my arm