Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Received my raloxifene and nolvadex from Pareto.

Going to run 50mg per day of raloxifene and 40mg per day of nolvadex....then after 10 days of 50mg raloxifene, I'm going to lower the dosage to 25mg per day along with either 20-40mg per day of nolvadex and see if it can reduce my gyno.

I'll post feedback after I've been using it for a bit to see if I notice anything, because as mentioned I saw no effects from 40-60mg per day of nolvadex from Nordic Fusion....so maybe nolvadex alone won't touch my gyno anymore.

Has anyone had any experience with Pareto EQ? I've gone over every post in this thread and haven't found any reviews other than one which turned out to be inaccurate. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Tren ace from pareto is gtg , shred alot of fat without cardio, i added cardio since 5 day 45min 5-6km walk/run, i dont know where is my fat

I have already noticed a reduction in my gyno from the raloxifene and nolvadex I ordered from Pareto after just 2 days!

Still improvements to be made but I am happy.

Has anyone had any experience with Pareto EQ? I've gone over every post in this thread and haven't found any reviews other than one which turned out to be inaccurate. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Last summer my blast was 1g test e, 1.5g eq. That's the only time I've ever ran EQ so I have nothing to compare it to. I guess there was a slight strength boost from it because when I stopped running the eq (I kept the test at 1g for about 5-6 weeks after stopping the eq to account for eq's AI effect), I noticed a very small decrease in strength. I did notice the AI effect from the eq, but weirdly, the eq reduced my appetite, which was weird because a lot of people report an increased appetite. A few weeks after stopping the EQ my appetite came roaring back.

Tren ace from pareto is gtg , shred alot of fat without cardio, i added cardio since 5 day 45min 5-6km walk/run, i dont know where is my fat

Thank you for your review @inobs22 it's a great compound, especially when your diet is tight
I have already noticed a reduction in my gyno from the raloxifene and nolvadex I ordered from Pareto after just 2 days!

Still improvements to be made but I am happy.
We are very happy to hear our raloxifene is doing the trick for you.

Just a reminder guys, finasteride is the product of the month and we are running a promo on it. The promo is different for every client as no two orders are the same, and different payment methods can be utilized.

paretomeso@protonmail.com

Does anyone have any experience with their Primo? I have never tried Primo because the entire world fear mongers it’s 99% fake.

Is it worth running at 700 or 1000 minimum? 360 a month for single compound seems steep but at this point, I desperately want something with zero side effects that can put on tissue year round.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any experience with their Primo? I have never tried Primo because the entire world fear mongers it’s 99% fake.

Is it worth running at 700 or 1000 minimum? 360 a month for single compound seems steep but at this point, I desperately want something with zero side effects that can put on tissue year round.

Primo is worth running at ANY number, brother.
I love just 200mg with some GH for a nice qaulity look.
My next run with Primo will be a simple 500T 600 Primo.
It does its work at that level without problems.

As for the fake part.
That's been long disproved, there isnt much fake Primo around, let alone from a lab that have been around for so long.

Dont know about PIP or anything, but what I can say is...
My Brother is trying their Primo next week after his TRT bloodwork, he gets VICIOUS PIP from every single Primo hes ever tried, so I'm looking forward to seeing if this will be his magic bullet or not.

If you're concerned about fake, get it tested... I'm sure everyone would appreciate seeing the exact mg/ml in Paretos Primo, including Pareto.

Third party HPLC is good for business!!

Last summer my blast was 1g test e, 1.5g eq. That's the only time I've ever ran EQ so I have nothing to compare it to. I guess there was a slight strength boost from it because when I stopped running the eq (I kept the test at 1g for about 5-6 weeks after stopping the eq to account for eq's AI effect), I noticed a very small decrease in strength. I did notice the AI effect from the eq, but weirdly, the eq reduced my appetite, which was weird because a lot of people report an increased appetite. A few weeks after stopping the EQ my appetite came roaring back.
Thanks for the reply. I usually run EQ around 600mgs per week and definately get the hunger boost from it however lately I've been running more moderate doses (400mg per week of pareto test e coupled with 300mgs of EQ per week from Syn) and I haven't had to run any AI's which isn't the norm for me. I was wondering if the Pareto EQ was on par with syn but from what you said I can basically expect the same results which is great. My sides have been almost non existent since running lower doses so that's basically what I'm trying to stay around for the time being.
Again I appreciate the input, thanks.

For all you guys asking about Pareto products the answer is everything is good lol.

I'm no ball kisser or shill, but have to say Pareto has had their shit together for many years now and I believe them to be the best ugl in Canada....some will say Inno, but any ugl who charges $65 for 5mls of gear can suck a big bag of sweaty dicks;)

For all you guys asking about Pareto products the answer is everything is good lol.

I'm no ball kisser or shill, but have to say Pareto has had their shit together for many years now and I believe them to be the best ugl in Canada....some will say Inno, but any ugl who charges $65 for 5mls of gear can suck a big bag of sweaty dicks;)

Yeah man, I agree. I've been using them for a while now and product + customer service has been amazing. Only reason I'm getting into raws is to save $$, but Pareto is my go-to UGL.

Pareto is top quality lab. I'm sure all their products are legit. They would not risk destroying their reputation to sell fake Primo or any other product for that matter.
I myself have ran many many of their products and it's good to go. One of the products I want to try is their Superdol, but I'm very hesitant due to the side effects everyone is getting from Superdrol.

Pareto is top quality lab. I'm sure all their products are legit. They would not risk destroying their reputation to sell fake Primo or any other product for that matter.
I myself have ran many many of their products and it's good to go. One of the products I want to try is their Superdol, but I'm very hesitant due to the side effects everyone is getting from Superdrol.

i have tried 90% of their products. I would never accuse them of knowingly selling fake, but ya never know how pure the raws are getting batch by batch yknow?

I just tried their superdrol 2 weeks ago with 2 friends. I’m not kidding, I was 40% stronger within 3 days..... within 7 days all 3 of us on o my 15mg couldn’t get out of bed, lethargic, loss of appetite, we all called in sick... just way too lethargic to even commute to work or build a lego set with my youngster. Everyone responds to orals differently and has their own responsibilities. I’m sure I could run it 3 weeks but not with a career, relationship, children or anything serious going on in life.

i have tried 90% of their products. I would never accuse them of knowingly selling fake, but ya never know how pure the raws are getting batch by batch yknow?

I just tried their superdrol 2 weeks ago with 2 friends. I’m not kidding, I was 40% stronger within 3 days..... within 7 days all 3 of us on o my 15mg couldn’t get out of bed, lethargic, loss of appetite, we all called in sick... just way too lethargic to even commute to work or build a lego set with my youngster. Everyone responds to orals differently and has their own responsibilities. I’m sure I could run it 3 weeks but not with a career, relationship, children or anything serious going on in life.
how did you measure 40%? I can't imagine going from squatting 315 for 15 to 440 for 15 3 days later lol...