Canadian Domestic: Pareto Pharmaceuticals 2020

Sorry, I forgot to post that I received an order the very next day last week with Pareto (12 week cycle of Test, Var, Proviron, hCG, and RU-58841).

I honestly feel great and my heavy depression that I was feeling has already dissipated with this stack; I'm never doing a cycle without periodic hCG dosing from the very start of
How much and how often do you dose your hcg on cycle to get these desired effects. I see you said periodically that's that's i ask. Seems like something well worth using through out the whole cycle. Always get alot of mixed reviews but for what it is and what it does it makes sense it would have a great effect in combating symptoms associated with hypergondism a great deal on cycle. I wonder if it's worth continuing into pct as well if you do that.

I read alot of times docs prescribe it along with trt to maintain healthy or somewhat natural testes function. Just curious how u dose it and what not. Thinking of adding this in as well.

How much and how often do you dose your hcg on cycle to get these desired effects. I see you said periodically that's that's i ask. Seems like something well worth using through out the whole cycle. Always get alot of mixed reviews but for what it is and what it does it makes sense it would have a great effect in combating symptoms associated with hypergondism a great deal on cycle. I wonder if it's worth continuing into pct as well if you do that.

I read alot of times docs prescribe it along with trt to maintain healthy or somewhat natural testes function. Just curious how u dose it and what not. Thinking of adding this in as well.
I may vary differently in my regimen, but I'm using 500 IUs every three days; my friend is a doctor and suggested skipping every fourth dose.
I think you're correct in surmising that the hCG is the pivotal variable in elevating my mood compared to past cycles

I may vary differently in my regimen, but I'm using 500 IUs every three days; my friend is a doctor and suggested skipping every fourth dose.
I think you're correct in surmising that the hCG is the pivotal variable in elevating my mood compared to past cycles
Awesome Brother thanks for the reply. Definitely makes sense to me.
What's the reasoning for skipping every 4th dose. Are you thinking to prevent desensitization or so your system doesn't get used to it? 500 every third day is what I read alot of ppl doing threw cycle forsure. Just haven't read much on skipping doses.

Awesome Brother thanks for the reply. Definitely makes sense to me.
What's the reasoning for skipping every 4th dose. Are you thinking to prevent desensitization or so your system doesn't get used to it? 500 every third day is what I read alot of ppl doing threw cycle forsure. Just haven't read much on skipping doses.

Yes, that was the doctor's reasoning, but he is a Family Doc, so I'm not too sure how well versed he is in endocrinology. I'm going to do my own research as it's been a while since I've looked at anything pharmacologically related

Sorry, I forgot to post that I received an order the very next day last week with Pareto (12 week cycle of Test, Var, Proviron, hCG, and RU-58841).

I honestly feel great and my heavy depression that I was feeling has already dissipated with this stack; I'm never doing a cycle without periodic hCG dosing from the very start of the cycle.
Thank you for the kind words. Please keep us posted on your cycle!
paretomeso@protonmail.com

Just ordered some lady var, some clen and sibutramine. Familiar with Pareto’s Clen and Var, great stuff. First time trying the sibutramine.

I’ve used Pareto for years. Always satisfied with their products. My last order a few months ago the rep threw in a bunch of supermans. I never really fuck with Ed drugs.. but last night was important. I have to give Pareto some love. I haven’t fucked like that since high school .

Stoked af to start Var to finish of my current blast being that everything has been nothing shy of on point from Pareto so far. Would anyone recommend hitting 10mg pre and then 10mg at night or 20mg pre workout?