Canadians talk domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CdnGuy, May 15, 2016.

1. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Member

This setup is concerning...also why the fan? Just to blow particles all over the confined space? and is that a fish tank pump lmao?

Vita and T-Bagger like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, this asshole claimed this setup was 100% sterile. Note the anal beads used to suspend the fan.

FlawlessSet and 3ml like this.
  3. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

I remember that guy LOL! The label didn't make any sense to me but I placed a tiny order just for fun. Never injected it but didn't his stuff come back underdosed?

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

WAY under dosed!

5. Wheelhouse

Wheelhouse Member

And that is exactly why I joined meso. I like seeing you guys weed out all the scammers and con artists. It truly helps a lot of people that do not have the knowledge or time to do so.

I've used a few Canadian UGL's over the years, what's the word on bodytech now days?

Rizzicks and T-Bagger like this.
  6. 3ml

3ml Member

Lmao don’t be trying to take credit for that sweet setup

EazyE and T-Bagger like this.
  7. FlawlessSet

FlawlessSet Member

From my short time here it seems this forum is a real ball buster if lab protocols aren’t in order and up to snuff. This dude posting his tent setup is comical. He really had no clue I guess how things work here. It’s so bad you wonder if we’re being punked lol but I guess he was serious? Haha

8. Vita

Vita Member

Fan has nothing to do with his cooking. Once he is done he sticks his soil potted plants back into that grow tent. Apparently it was just too much work to remove the fan, or he thought it made his lab look super cool.

9. Cownan

Cownan Member

Im going with this lol

10. 22G

22G Junior Member

Wondering if anyone here has experience with the lab Dracorex?

11. WCL

WCL Member

Known on one forum, but relatively unknown everywhere else.

I personally think their packaging could use a huge upgrade, but there is always the argument "it's what's inside that counts".
    I still stand by my viewpoint.

EazyE likes this.
  12. 22G

22G Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I did some more reading and it seems the owner of CB is the owner of the lab. Hence all the glowing reviews on his forum. I'll pass !

13. 3ml

3ml Member

So you are a new member here and throwing stuff like this around
    Perhaps you have some motive behind this post

EazyE likes this.
  14. 22G

22G Junior Member

Motive? Could care less just a well known fact on Northern lifters. Why you care? Oh that's right you a Mod on CB. Congrats lol

15. 3ml

3ml Member

Lol @ Northern lifters
    I was a mod there too son
    Wow you are quite the investigator

Sure I’m a mod there but have absolutely nothingto do with mentioned lab. Never tried it in my life. Anyhow essentially what you are doing if in fact you are even correct is called being a rat. Congrats on being a rat you goof

EazyE and Punisher95 like this.
  16. 22G

22G Junior Member

Ohhhh look out we got a wanna be con over here. Rat goof? Lol Hey tough guy PM me anytime. I'm in TO I'll show ya what we do with rat goofs. And your boss Trudeau is the only goof scamming scumbag. I'll be waiting

17. 3ml

3ml Member

Lol do you smoke crack?

EazyE likes this.
  18. 22G

22G Junior Member

As I thought...now back to CB modfag

19. 3ml

3ml Member

Whatever you say....chomo

20. 22G

22G Junior Member