Canadians talk domestic

Logic? Meat head, I am new into all this so yes I can’t have a junkie privilege as of yet. Once i get to your level i bet i can order an item just like you
I mean there are labs but for most it isn't worth the work, think about it 1 bottle of test and the shipping is half the cost of the test lol not a very smart decision.

Felixforyou, joinlivewell

Assuming you actually mean "Pharma", which would only be Eli Lilly or Novo Nordisk. Everything else is a peptide made in a basement lab under some dry cleaners in China.
Yeah actual Pharma. Thank you!

I would not buy GLP-1 from underground labs... even though some might be good.

I assume they're both quite reasonable given the much lower cost in Canada of prescription GLPs and they look like they know how to navigate insurance approval for getting the meds covered. Felix gets right to the point when you click weight loss and says "GLP-1 Prescriptions for delivery or pharmacy pickup.".

Remember when entering your weight on the form, you must be BMI 30 or above, or BMI 27-29 with a comorbidity like high blood pressure, cholesterol, etc to qualify.

Why not? The market for tested GLP-1 agonists far exceeds that of tested AAS or other peptides. It's extremely easy to find something that has been thoroughly tested by Janoshik, MZBioLabs, or both.