Cat Café EU & US domestic

Agreed on the IGF numbers.
in the past, i almost always had slightly lower IGF on pharma than on generics but the look was always better (same dosage ofc)
Im gonna give you guys an Update on liska's gh.
I just ordered some and will try it immediately when its arriving.
Atm im using different generics from different sources, so lets see if it works the same or if something changes in either direction.

And, happy new year :)

Im gonna give you guys an Update on liska's gh.
I just ordered some and will try it immediately when its arriving.
Atm im using different generics from different sources, so lets see if it works the same or if something changes in either direction.

And, happy new year :)
What generics have you been using? For how long and at what dosages?
What where the effects and side effects you experienced please share these to.

Im 2 weeks in with liskas hgh 5iu a day. I dont feel anything noteworthy, and im not sure what to expect. I think it takes longer to recognize its effect

Im 2 weeks in with liskas hgh 5iu a day. I dont feel anything noteworthy, and im not sure what to expect. I think it takes longer to recognize its effect
It reads like it's your first time using HGH; why did you decide on and especially start with such a high dosage? That can really mess with your insulin resistance over time, cause sides like radial nerve compression/carpal tunnel and is closer to what you'd use alongside insulin for a blast.

The effects that sets in most immediate in my experience is feeling more recovered after sleep or sleeping less hours but feeling as recovered as if one had slept the normal amount.

The effects that sets in most immediate in my experience is feeling more recovered after sleep or sleeping less hours but feeling as recovered as if one had slept the normal amount.
Funnily enough, back then when I ran GH I always felt tired and slept 10 or more hours a day! :)

I always wanted to try real hgh for recovery and bodybuilding purpose in combination with deca durabolin to support my joints in both arms after my surgery in august. I dont feel as tired as I felt two weeks ago. What a Wonder drug

Let me out Liska. I don't like the experiments you are doing in the lab on me!
Let me out Liska. I don't like the experiments you are doing in the lab on me!

[EDIT: Photo in violation of rules has been removed.]

@Millard can you check out post #3,102 and ban this idiot?

That's animal abuse, and the picture comes from this article:

Thats all photoshopped. It's been proven to be fake.