Cat Café EU & US domestic

Tried injecting the new Test U with 31g which is what I normally use, did not work, tried again with 29g, which is my thick needle, it worked but was a pain in the ass. Will buy 27g for faster drawing and pinning next time.

Yes, I genuinely wonder if they ever check anything incoming from EU as long as the customs declaration looks reasonable.
It’s not just EU. I routinely receive boxes from India containing 1,000+ tablets or 50+ boxes of ampoules and nothing is ever checked or taxed.

It’s not just EU. I routinely receive boxes from India containing 1,000+ tablets or 50+ boxes of ampoules and nothing is ever checked or taxed.
Before I came across reports in other threads that UK customers had actually suffered customs seizures I believed it was impossible to have this happen even post Brexit - at least India > UK seems to work as well as it did pre Brexit.

Tried injecting the new Test U with 31g which is what I normally use, did not work, tried again with 29g, which is my thick needle, it worked but was a pain in the ass. Will buy 27g for faster drawing and pinning next time.
glad to hear you finally found your Test U thumbs-up_1f44d.png

I made a half order with a friend of liska, 2 primobolan 200, if it doesn't give me pip I'll buy 10 more, I want to try to see how I react

Attachments

• IMG_20220225_110749.jpg
    IMG_20220225_110749.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46
Another quick and easy turnaround.
Order on Monday and today on Friday i picked up the Package from the Postbox.
As everytime Liska is the most generous and genius Stealther. To be honest, the order itself for me, takes 2nd prio. I am more curious on how the order is disguised and what else is in there.

Catspection passed too.IMG_20220225_113823_resize_79.jpg

Ordered last thursday and received yesterday (thursday) perfect stealth and and gear was packed catlicious. Did order only primo as oil because i want to know if my body tolerates mct oil. Will order more oils if it does.
49BEE2BD-CC20-432B-8F93-F3509E31BD6F.jpeg

Last edited:
Another quick and easy turnaround.
Order on Monday and today on Friday i picked up the Package from the Postbox.
As everytime Liska is the most generous and genius Stealther. To be honest, the order itself for me, takes 2nd prio. I am more curious on how the order is disguised and what else is in there.

Catspection passed too.View attachment 160955
even the cat is like, bruh, thats a lot of tren

cat tales.png
Time for some past, present & future stock news!

Back in stock: Oxymetholone 100x25mg (was out of stock as the last order of 15ml containers got shattered in transport).

Out of stock: HCG Livzon, BPC-157, TB-500. All of these are expected to be back in stock in the latter days of March.

Limited stock: Trestolone Enanthate (<10 left, next batch sometime in March), L-Carnitine 10/20ml (<100 left), HGH Optitropin (16 kits, no restock planned presently), HGH Seisomatropin (<70 kits left, new tested batch available by 2nd half of March), Deus Medical Aromasin (1 left), DM Clomiphene citrate (<10 left).

Bacteriostatic water:
The amount you can order will be limited to the amount of HGH/peptides in your order. Based on certain orders I'm convinced some of you are drinking this.

Future stock:
No new cat compounds planned for a while. Telmisartan will be back in stock sometime in the first half of March. Other pharma products are planned but delayed by some shipping routes suffering from recent events.

As usual, please don't ask about future availability of products not listed on the cat café. I promise to post about upcoming products once my level of certainty is sufficient.

Bacteriostatic water: The amount you can order will be limited to the amount of HGH/peptides in your order. Based on certain orders I'm convinced some of you are drinking this.

Close enough, I actually wash myself with it
c06c7edd75045e0fd0b4ecc009263501.jpg

I ordered some anadrol last month, tried it the past 3 days pre workout, very potent stuff. Shipping and customer care as usual were excellent!