Cat Café EU & US domestic

I've already read the thread, just asking, relax mate.
I will not ask again in a few days
The reason I told you to read the thread was because if you had read it, you would have noticed that asking for when a product will be back in stock is explicitly prohibited.

Hi guys, I'm thinking of adding 250 tren E, to my compilation of lean bulk, I have reached 102kg, and I may compete this 2 season, so it will help me burn some more fat and climb a some kg more, mix to the trest E we will see what result gives me

Hi guys, I'm thinking of adding 250 tren E, to my compilation of lean bulk, I have reached 102kg, and I may compete this 2 season, so it will help me burn some more fat and climb a some kg more, mix to the trest E we will see what result gives me
How is your cycle atm? You've been running it for 16weeks or so right?

Thanks Liska. From order inquiry sent to delivered at my door in about 36 hours that's insane.
Next time I'll have to try the in-house cat brand for injectables

Attachments

• foto_no_exif (1) (1).jpg
    foto_no_exif (1) (1).jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 126
Thanks Liska. From order inquiry sent to delivered at my door in about 36 hours that's insane.
Next time I'll have to try the in-house cat brand for injectables
Thank you! There's a neighbouring country to which delivery can take less than 24h which is faster than domestic - on that topic, those receiving parcels via non-courier services (including domestic ones) may suffer longer transit times presently, every single parcel has been taking twice as long for the last week or so and I'm not sure what event is causing this temporary delay.

Review:

From the moment i wired the crypto to the moment the package arrived in my hands only took about 9 days, 6 of which the parcel spent in my home country (thanks DPD!).

The parcel arrived in perfect shape, as have the entire contents thereof, barring a cracked cabergolin or two.
So far i've injected 3mg of the trest & everything feels as expected so far, 0 PIP to speak of, but at this volume/dosage any PIP could only be attributable to user error rather than the brewing process itself. All of the pills seem to have survived the journey quite well, with only a minuscule amount of powder being visible at the bottom of each vial.

During the shipping process i had to turn to Liska for some customer support due to the courier apparently having misplaced the package & the responses that i received were both quick & exhaustive enough to allay all of my worries and fears that arose from the couriers mishandling of the situation.

All in all 10/10, would order from again.

Since i'm currently unable to get my cats & my gear into the same room due to circumstances beyond my control, please accept this humble offering of a pic of the gear & 2 glamour shots of each of our cades.

Attachments

• cade 1 1.jpeg
    cade 1 1.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 84
  • cade 1 2.jpeg
    cade 1 2.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 30
  • cade 2 1.jpeg
    cade 2 1.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 28
  • cade 2 2.jpeg
    cade 2 2.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 84
  • gear.jpg
    gear.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
1. cracked Caber tabs will be replaced for free with any future order, sorry about this!
2. imperfect tablet dedusting is unprofessional and one of the visual issues that led to the current shutdown of tablet production. I've consciously ignored aesthetics in favour of focusing on optimal function for my entire existence but it's really time to fix every flawed aspect.
3. Those really are glamorous cats!

And now I'm once again beyond honoured to present the #1 biggest blackest cathlete showing off his veteran posing skills with a perfect Mlem:
bigjazz.jpegjazzblepmlem.jpeg

1. cracked Caber tabs will be replaced for free with any future order, sorry about this!
2. imperfect tablet dedusting is unprofessional and one of the visual issues that led to the current shutdown of tablet production. I've consciously ignored aesthetics in favour of focusing on optimal function for my entire existence but it's really time to fix every flawed aspect.
3. Those really are glamorous cats!

And now I'm once again beyond honoured to present the #1 biggest blackest cathlete showing off his veteran posing skills with a perfect Mlem:
View attachment 161184View attachment 161185
1. No need to worry about the caber tabs as far as i'm concerned, mostly only ordered those for insurance, rather than use anyways + i doubt the active ingredient knows that the tablet is broken, so hopefully neither will any potential prolactin. :p

2. As for the slight dustiness, i doubt there's really much you can do about it, since it seems to be due to mechanical disturbances of the filled vials which are entirely out of your control. The only thing i can think of is potentially stuffing the tops of the vials with cottonballs, but that can carry its own set of issues. I only brought it up in the name of full disclosure/pedantism, as these seem to be the forums primary pastimes.

3. Oh boy do they ever know it!

Beautiful BBC (Big Black Cathlete)

2. As for the slight dustiness, i doubt there's really much you can do about it, since it seems to be due to mechanical disturbances of the filled vials which are entirely out of your control.
Perfectly dedusted tablets do not leave this dusty residue - it's not from the tablets themselves but the miniscule amount of dust from production not removed properly from the tablet surfaces being shaken off during transport.

Perfectly dedusted tablets do not leave this dusty residue - it's not from the tablets themselves but the miniscule amount of dust from production not removed properly from the tablet surfaces being shaken off during transport.
I never knew that, always just assumed such dustiness was from the pills rubbing against one another. Thanks for sharing this fascinating bit of trivia with us!

Yes, with primo, hgh, test E, trest E, this week change stano for superdrol, only 10 2 hour pre workout, and good feelings, the next week i will put tren E, 250mg for week

Actual status 102kg:

View attachment 161190
Nice one, can't wait to get back prepping myself soon after bit of bulking thanks to gym being closed in my area for a little too long...

On that note anyone seem to be affected with delivery times due to recent events or is it my luck with things moving slower than usual? :(