Cat Café EU & US domestic

I'm grateful for all the new cathletes joining recently!
fabicats.pngpablocat.png

1. Properly tested/dosed HCG restock will take longer than expected as HCG Livzon has become unavailable for the time being. While I usually dismiss FOMO posting, I do suggest buying whatever remaining stock you can find if you require it within the next four weeks. As this reliance on a single brand of HCG testing properly isn't sustainable for vendors nor their customers, I'll devote myself to figuring this out and will ensure the end result will be available to regions outside my shipping radius as well.

2. Out of stock but already en route to Janoshik are Trestolone Enanthate, BPC-157 and TB-500.

3. Reminder that tomorrow is the last day of the current promotion. Rules can be found at the cat café.
februarypromo.png

I'm grateful for all the new cathletes joining recently!
View attachment 161242View attachment 161243

1. Properly tested/dosed HCG restock will take longer than expected as HCG Livzon has become unavailable for the time being. While I usually dismiss FOMO posting, I do suggest buying whatever remaining stock you can find if you require it within the next four weeks. As this reliance on a single brand of HCG testing properly isn't sustainable for vendors nor their customers, I'll devote myself to figuring this out and will ensure the end result will be available to regions outside my shipping radius as well.

2. Out of stock but already en route to Janoshik are Trestolone Enanthate, BPC-157 and TB-500.

3. Reminder that tomorrow is the last day of the current promotion. Rules can be found at the cat café.
View attachment 161250

shit I thought about making a big boy order mainly for hcg soon 1646355938698.png

Small rejuicer arrived today, even tho packaging had punctures and bends from clearly being thrown around during transport the vials have been untouched

catcafe.jpg

Last edited:
I was visiting Liskas manufacturing plant today. I must say he is allowing his catployees extended breaks and cares well for them. Seems at odds on how fast orders get shipped out. Maybe that was just the front and the bad cats working overtime in the back

Attachments

• IMG_20220307_115257_resize_96.jpg
    IMG_20220307_115257_resize_96.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 56