Cat Café EU & US domestic

Placed another order just yesterday, some cruise Test Enan 350 and some of that sweet Proviron - looking forward to testing both of those. Thank you for the speedy processing and excellent communication as always @Liska !

Placed an order on Monday evening 1 week ago, as I am writing this the order is already sitting in my country, just waiting for the incompetents at the local DPD office to deliver it to the drop off point. So far my experience has been nothing if not stellar & based on the previous posts in this thread I have no reason whatsoever to believe that that will change.

hey Liska, will you stock HCG in the future? Cause I don't see any mention of it on your web anymore...

I've about only 3 vials left
but IIRC he mentions on his web, you should not ask about certain products coming back in stock or not... my guy look one page back he was talking about the HCG there. Coming back in March

any guide for us who we are stupid with btc?

Kraken (use the desktop website, the app is much worse) is the exchange I would recommend for EU and instead of BTC I recommend buying/using XMR (Monero) as it's a cryptocurrency centered around anonymity, and has lower transfer fees than BTC (and ETH) as well. Completing the sign-up process & verification can take a few days but once you're set up it's quite easy to use, and any questions not answered on their website/via a quick google search you can always ask in this thread, as many here use Kraken.

On that topic, I stopped accepting LTC a few weeks ago - I don't see the coin recovering from the 180€ to 100€ drop of recent months, so I'm cutting my losses on this one.

Kraken (use the desktop website, the app is much worse) is the exchange I would recommend for EU and instead of BTC I recommend buying/using XMR (Monero) as it's a cryptocurrency centered around anonymity, and has lower transfer fees than BTC (and ETH) as well. Completing the sign-up process & verification can take a few days but once you're set up it's quite easy to use, and any questions not answered on their website/via a quick google search you can always ask in this thread, as many here use Kraken.

On that topic, I stopped accepting LTC a few weeks ago - I don't see the coin recovering from the 180€ to 100€ drop of recent months, so I'm cutting my losses on this one.
thank you !!

Just wanted to share; 3 jabs into Liska's test-e 350 mg/ml + 150 mg/ml NPP. Both 0,5 ml eod. Was kinda worried the high concentrations would result in knots or PIP with shallow IM injections (13 mm slinpins) because it is not uncommon for me to have at least some kind of irritation after injection, especially in quads.

It is literally the smoothest shit I've ever had and haven't felt anything so far, I basically forgot where I injected this morning. Hope the same for when I add the 150 mg/ml tren-a, but I will find out in a week or 6.

why dont you convert every crypto you recive into stablecoins if that is a problem?