Cat Café EU & US domestic

I made my first order with Liska 6 days ago.

Have used several other sources in the past and can truly say this is the best one by far.

The customer service, stealth shipping, and product are all 10/10. This will be my go to number 1 source from here on out.

Obligatory cathlete with a small part of my order

cat - Copy.jpg

1. Finally received a limited amount of german pharma Telmisartan 98x80mg boxes and added them to the cat café for 55€ each. As these are really big boxes, I'm shipping them within EU only.

2. Prices for all SARMS (except Cardarine) and Enclomiphene have been lowered by 5€ temporarily.

3. After a long time of separating mostly pristine from scratched up vials (a majority of reams arrived this way) the time has come where only scratched up ones remain for a few products: Test E 250, Test E 350, Primo 200; and the same fate will soon befall all Trestolone, Deca & Primo 100mg as well. Not going to try and hide these behind paper labels because I value being able to inspect vials easily more than anything.

Interested in the telmisartan. May have to put in another order already.

Is it ok for me to ask in here what dosages of this people generally run? I get high BP just from running 500 test. Would 20mg ED be a good starting point?