Cat Café EU & US domestic

Fair enough, I understand that about DHB. But that can be the new rule for asking about the beloved Optis, right? :-(
I am hoping for Opti kits to be available again later/late this month but that's as precise a date as I can give. I'll finally make that "upcoming releases" section for the website frontpage though!

well im sorta newish to injecting. tried some big 0.5ml shots recently. Tried injecting my triceps IM but same thing happened area got red and burning and swelled up for 4 days, also couldn't move my triceps properly

So I opted to shoot it subq instead, because the gains have been amazing
If you inject it into your penis then the swelling would only benefit you so maybe you should try that

AI/PCT: https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/arimidex/ (Arimidex) 50x1mg, Aromasin 60x12.5mg, Letrozole 50x2.5mg, Tamoxifen
Cabergoline/Cabaser?

mod-check.gif

I have absolutely no problem with injecting 1ml cat test subq.

For me personally Tren A & Drost P are feeling way more stronger subq. I don’t know why and I never had issues with subq like burning red golf balls

Last edited:
I love this so much
Got you a Pic, they can decide if they want to sleep in a Cave or Bed. Sometimes they prefere the one over the other. Sometimes they wanna sleep alone but almost always wake up in the morning cuddling in the same, or sneak there way under mine or my gfs blanket with there nonhairy fat asses and big cute eyes
I also have a heated Blanked underneath for comfyness which is long enough i can just flip over and cover everything too.

IMG_20211009_220429.jpg
Because you can't cruise or trt as everyone doing IM injection right? I mean that would be too smart I guess.
To be fair as i tried Ment i was just shooting it subq too. now that i have arrived at 1ml a day i got back to thrusting my 30mm needles as far as they go into my quads again.
After years of injecting i honestly dont care anymore just get it in somewhere somehow

Now i have to decide, Trest A or E hmmm everyday 0,2-0,5ml subq or 2x a week hmmmhmmhmmmhmm

Got you a Pic, they can decide if they want to sleep in a Cave or Bed. Sometimes they prefere the one over the other. Sometimes they wanna sleep alone but almost always wake up in the morning cuddling in the same, or sneak there way under mine or my gfs blanket with there nonhairy fat asses and big cute eyes
I also have a heated Blanked underneath for comfyness which is long enough i can just flip over and cover everything too.

View attachment 154800

To be fair as i tried Ment i was just shooting it subq too. now that i have arrived at 1ml a day i got back to thrusting my 30mm needles as far as they go into my quads again.
After years of injecting i honestly dont care anymore just get it in somewhere somehow

Now i have to decide, Trest A or E hmmm everyday 0,2-0,5ml subq or 2x a week hmmmhmmhmmmhmm
MENT ace, i was using subq. it feels way less wild subq. no body temp rises, less BP spikes, no hunger surges. still get the libido boost, slaps size on, gives that nice trest mood. there is definitely something in it.

@Liska, what will be the pricing/concentration for Anadrol, also do we have any ETA on when it's going to be available?
I wonder if Janoshik gets mailed daily, endlessly "when will I have my lab report, has my sample arrived, where's my lab report, please test my cocaine just this once I won't tell anyone!"

Damn, just realized that today is the last day of the promo. Oh well, will there be any other in the foreseeable future?
Yes, but the next one will mostly be different products, and some that are part of the current promo will not be as low again, as sales price didn't affect sales numbers at all.

Sponsors