Cat Café EU & US domestic

With the promo finished, the minimum order amount has returned to 250€, some products have returned to their previous retail pricing and some have been set slightly lower, though I'm still adjusting prices.

Pharma Arimidex has uniquely dropped even lower in price than during the promo since there hasn't been any interest really, and accordingly I don't have an interest anymore either, so this will become a battle of disinterest.

A reminder: placing an order and failing to pay in a timely fashion or going MIA will result in forfeiting your product reservations and may result in banishment.

result in banishment
fe7189750de9694c2bf4e37b2f243def.jpeg

Added lists with upcoming & not upcoming products to curb questions, moved Peptides as well as SARMS and compounds erroneously considered as such to their own category.

Are you guys having trouble with load times for the lab report category? I'd move these to each product description, but based on questions about carrier oils etc. I've noticed many people not clicking on these. Another option, and possibly the best one as the labrary will only grow, would be a big list of links.

Are you guys having trouble with load times for the lab report category? I'd move these to each product description, but based on questions about carrier oils etc. I've noticed many people not clicking on these. Another option, and possibly the best one as the labrary will only grow, would be a big list of links.
It loads relatively fast for me.
Lab tests in each product description and categorised links in Lab reports tab, would be the best!

Added lists with upcoming & not upcoming products to curb questions, moved Peptides as well as SARMS and compounds erroneously considered as such to their own category.

They load fine however if one page isn't done loading I see the calls aren't asynchronous so it waits on previous one to finish before you;re able to load different page.
Probably could just provide the link text without the document image for lab reports.
Or instead remove the category and provide them in each products description but that would be more work to do for each of them

They load fine however if one page isn't done loading I see the calls aren't asynchronous so it waits on previous one to finish before you;re able to load different page.
Probably could just provide the link text without the document image for lab reports.
Or instead remove the category and provide them in each products description but that would be more work to do for each of them
Image shouldnt be displayed, links to the image it's much better. Less stress on the page and it's faster to check what you want to check. So description of test + Link to actual test. Easy and clean.

This isn't Amazon with a million products, I have no need for a fancy website. Please focus your time & effort on the supply chain and quality aspects, not improving the website. We can find the stuff on your website now, even if it's not the most fantastic design.

As for the promos, I can only speak for myself, but I really don't care, it doesn't drive any purchasing behaviour unless it's a huge 40% sale like some other shops occasionally have. I buy in good time when I plan a new cycle, and to top up when I need a few bits and pieces. Discount is then not a concern. I'm concerned about quality, shipping, customs, product availability (try to get everything I need in as few orders as possible), shipping times, history with vendor.

This isn't Amazon with a million products, I have no need for a fancy website. Please focus your time & effort on the supply chain and quality aspects, not improving the website. We can find the stuff on your website now, even if it's not the most fantastic design.

As for the promos, I can only speak for myself, but I really don't care, it doesn't drive any purchasing behaviour unless it's a huge 40% sale like some other shops occasionally have. I buy in good time when I plan a new cycle, and to top up when I need a few bits and pieces. Discount is then not a concern. I'm concerned about quality, shipping, customs, product availability (try to get everything I need in as few orders as possible), shipping times, history with vendor.
Glamorous website is the basis of all successful businesses!

Reciebed muy new order yesterday. So fast thi time. Stealth was brilliant as allways and I almost get some Corny milch sweets that i don't know where are them from but they look awesome for my bulking LOL.

Thanks again!

For the nine people waiting on their preordered Opti kits, these will be sent by the end of this week finally.

As I've dutifully reinvested every single one of your coins into expensive and irresponsible things, please look towards a future without stock shortages but hopefully with a few surprises that I don't think have ever been offered on Meso before.

For the nine people waiting on their preordered Opti kits, these will be sent by the end of this week finally.

As I've dutifully reinvested every single one of your coins into expensive and irresponsible things, please look towards a future without stock shortages but hopefully with a few surprises that I don't think have ever been offered on Meso before.
Yippykayyay MF