Cat Café EU & US domestic

It will not - conditions will likely be the same as previously: those exceeding the minimum order amount can add any amount of kits, those wanting to order exclusively Opti kits will have a minimum order amount of four kits.

I know this isn't optimal for everyone but I've learned that I cannot process countless two kit orders from new customers (who may understandably need a bit of handholding) the hard way in the past.

I have to buy gear worth 250€ and then I can buy two or even one hgh kit?

Kept this project mostly to myself, putting these on the store by the weekend though I haven't any fancy boxes (yet). I'm planning some further testing on this batch but no promises. As usual, no stupid questions please, I'm slowly losing my mind. Thanks to @janoshik for speedrunning the T/A, I didn't expect this until sometime next week.

seisomatropin.png

Kept this project mostly to myself, putting these on the store by the weekend though I haven't any fancy boxes (yet). I'm planning some further testing on this batch but no promises. As usual, no stupid questions please, I'm slowly losing my mind. Thanks to @janoshik for speedrunning the T/A, I didn't expect this until sometime next week.

View attachment 155319
Prices expected?

Hey @Liska

Everything arrived today, big props on all fronts

- Communication 10/10
- Delivery 10/10
- Packaging 10/10
- Gear (haven't tried yet but the tests here speak for themselves)

You have won a new customer mate,

Greets,