Cat Café EU & US domestic

I guess the corny/cat is out of the box/bag by now - others should be receiving some more feline treats these days! There's only two of those red-capped clear Primo's left now, saying goodbye to those will make me feel a bit nostalgic.

Fursonally I liked the website best when it featured customer cats but I need that space to shove do's and don't's deep into people's eyes to have any chance of them being read.

Thank you Liska.

20211016-121139.jpg
Aaahhh .... now I get the Corny reference

Well played mate

Been receiving alot of notifications so I figure I stop in here to say hello.

Website 10/10
Communication 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Corny gift 10/10 :p

Products look great!

Big thanks!
View attachment 155217

I love that you get sweets from Liskas country. Very cool.

I'm sure it's been posted on the website but here's what you get for asking regardless.
View attachment 155222

Livzon that real pharmacy HCG..... Good stuff.

Hope all is well

@Liska with peptides possibly going on sale right now if I wanted to do somewhat of a bulk order: do BPC-157 and TB-500 keep fresh in a fridge for ~a year? If I was to do 2-3 runs of these per year, how much (roughly) would you recommend me to buy?

Liska!
PROVIRON if possible.
we got the shit for pennies in spain but production stopped a few months ago.
Lesbians eat them up and nothing is left for us

@ggt28319s Too many unknown variables to answer meaningfully, but contemplating the relationship between purity and freshness lead me to @Daniel85 lesbians eating our pussy and proviron now?! I've hired a BBC to protec our tren at least...
bigblackcat.png

Website 10/10
Communication 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Corny gift 10/10 :p

Products look great!

Big thanks!
I used the generic "candy" term so his OpSec wont be compromised.
Naturally its up to Liska, but i would suggest refrain from posting pics about the package/contents (other than the roids itself)
Has someone used his HGH?
yes and already getting carpal tunnel syndrome from 4ius, going down to 2 till i get used to it again

@nkdozzy Did you ramp up too quickly? I recommend starting at 2iu and increasing by 0.5iu to 1iu at most a week to avoid sudden onset of such sides.

I still need some prep time to be able to maintain a 24h T/A throughout the promo so this will go live on Thursday the 21st, but here's a preview in case there's any questions or you want to stock up on crypto before the weekend (when it usually goes up):
octoberpromo.png
Rules will be the same as last time:

1. 300€ order minimum if you buy anything listed there, 250€ if you don't
2. Will last until Halloween or I run out of stock - I'll remove products from the promo sheet posted on the website as that happens.
3. No stacking with cat pics but using both promos alongside is f(el)ine
4. Asking questions that are clearly answered on the website tells me you hate promos too much to take advantage of them.

In completely unrelated but important news, I just read Rick's (@ExpressPCT) closure notice at MESO-Rx Sponsor - ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma and since evil drug dealing demons may not leave their own thread will use this space to express my gratitude to one of the most reliable people this business has seen. I suggest buying all you can/need because you're not going to see those products/prices again for a long time most likely!
waving-cat-goodbye.gif

@nkdozzy Did you ramp up too quickly? I recommend starting at 2iu and increasing by 0.5iu to 1iu at most a week to avoid sudden onset of such sides.

I still need some prep time to be able to maintain a 24h T/A throughout the promo so this will go live on Thursday the 21st, but here's a preview in case there's any questions or you want to stock up on crypto before the weekend (when it usually goes up):
View attachment 155280
Rules will be the same as last time:

1. 300€ order minimum if you buy anything listed there, 250€ if you don't
2. Will last until Halloween or I run out of stock - I'll remove products from the promo sheet posted on the website as that happens.
3. No stacking with cat pics but using both promos alongside is f(el)ine
4. Asking questions that are clearly answered on the website tells me you hate promos too much to take advantage of them.

In completely unrelated but important news, I just read Rick's (@ExpressPCT) closure notice at MESO-Rx Sponsor - ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma and since evil drug dealing demons may not leave their own thread will use this space to express my gratitude to one of the most reliable people this business has seen. I suggest buying all you can/need because you're not going to see those products/prices again for a long time most likely!
View attachment 155282

Does the hgh, as soon as it comes back in stock, count into the sum of 300€?
Greets

Does the hgh, as soon as it comes back in stock, count into the sum of 300€?
Greets
It will not - conditions will likely be the same as previously: those exceeding the minimum order amount can add any amount of kits, those wanting to order exclusively Opti kits will have a minimum order amount of four kits.

I know this isn't optimal for everyone but I've learned that I cannot process countless two kit orders from new customers (who may understandably need a bit of handholding) the hard way in the past.