ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi Meso,

This is a difficult announcement to make but we have decided to close shop, we have now been alive 3 years and have grown from a small unknown source to what we are today.

Even with the kind of business we are we have learned a lot and grown as people and the day always comes that we must move on.

Our website will remain up, all stock on the website can be bought for the next 12 hours at a 60% discount. Our US warehouse will not offer a discount as stock is already low.

Some may fear this an exit scam but please be assured we will continue to offer customer support for the next 6 weeks. Our former reshipment policy has been changed to a Bitcoin refund policy, if a reshipment is required it will be refunded.

There has been no security breach, we just do not want to continue and I am sure anyone can understand this.

SALE

Code: THANKYOU
Discount: 60% OFF
Exclusions: No US Warehouse, no HGH (We are unable to afford the loss on HGH).

~Rick

Hi Meso,

This is a difficult announcement to make but we have decided to close shop, we have now been alive 3 years and have grown from a small unknown source to what we are today.

Even with the kind of business we are we have learned a lot and grown as people and the day always comes that we must move on.

Our website will remain up, all stock on the website can be bought for the next 12 hours at a 60% discount. Our US warehouse will not offer a discount as stock is already low.

Some may fear this an exit scam but please be assured we will continue to offer customer support for the next 6 weeks. Our former reshipment policy has been changed to a Bitcoin refund policy, if a reshipment is required it will be refunded.

There has been no security breach, we just do not want to continue and I am sure anyone can understand this.

SALE

~Rick
Does this also apply to expresspeds??

Separate post -

This is to say thank you to everyone that supported us and shopped with us. A thank you to our competitors that helped us to grow and also an apology for the many tactics we have used to stay on top. Good luck to everyone that takes our place!

Once we are gone we recommend AIPCTSHOP, Skankpharma, CatCafe and even BuyDeus.

But are you going to close the store anyways?
The Deus Medical warehouse is owned by Deus Medical on ExpressPEDs, they would not fulfill the order if we tried.

We do have some AAS in EU in our new EU warehouse, it has Test E, C, P, Tren A and one or two others. We can discount these, they are Deus Medical and Hilma branded.

The Deus Medical warehouse is owned by Deus Medical on ExpressPEDs, they would not fulfill the order if we tried.

We do have some AAS in EU in our new EU warehouse, it has Test E, C, P, Tren A and one or two others. We can discount these, they are Deus Medical and Hilma branded.
In which page,expresspct or expresspeds?
PD: expresspeds is off it doesn't work! :0

Last edited:
Hi Meso,

SALE

~Rick
Wtf. I was just getting ready to order BP meds and AI from the int store. This sucks

Wtf. I was just getting ready to order BP meds and AI from the int store. This sucks

If you can be quick, there is a 60% sale and we will honor it with 48 hour dispatch! We will be around for 6 weeks in case problems with shipping happen.

If you can be quick, there is a 60% sale and we will honor it with 48 hour dispatch! We will be around for 6 weeks in case problems with shipping happen.
I appreciate it, it if I’m being honest it makes me a little weary placing an int order that may take longer then 6 weeks, if you guys are going to be gone in 6 weeks.

I appreciate it, it if I’m being honest it makes me a little weary placing an int order that may take longer then 6 weeks, if you guys are going to be gone in 6 weeks.
With our reshipment (refund) policy we would refund you if it did not update for 4 weeks, it is no too much an issue but if you are weary try AIPCTSHOP. They sell similar items and are very well known, they are direct from supplier there.

Is it safe to order from International to Spain? I just read the VAT notice but not sure what it means exactly.

what is this VAT notice about?
"If you are in the EU we recommend against ordering from this warehouse due to VAT. Please check the https://expresspct.com/product-category/warehouses/express-eu/ (Express EU Warehouse) first."

Placed an order but no email confirmations like usual. :(
Hi,

Do not worry! We will take a look at the order and make sure it is updated and ready to be processed. Currently we are extremely behind on our support and are just working through all of it now. Rest assure if you have made an order or plan to make an order, your order will be processed and shipped accordingly.

For 3 years now we have made sure that all of our customers always receive either their full order or some form of compensation for it (refund, store credit, etc) even when it is not ideal for us and even in situations where we perhaps should not have (scamming us, false accusations).

So do not worry, we are still here for all pending order support as well as previous and new order support :)