ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

all right but I hope it's before the 12h of the 60% off :') it would be fucking devastating to lose the promo just before I go to sleep
For your email the time does not matter so do not worry! We will honor it even if we do not get a chance to look at it until tomorrow :)

The Deus Medical warehouse is owned by Deus Medical on ExpressPEDs, they would not fulfill the order if we tried.

We do have some AAS in EU in our new EU warehouse, it has Test E, C, P, Tren A and one or two others. We can discount these, they are Deus Medical and Hilma branded.
The international warehouse included ?

Placed a small order.. gonna be hard to find someone else offering the kind of good deals and products that you guys offered.

Hi,

Do not worry! We will take a look at the order and make sure it is updated and ready to be processed. Currently we are extremely behind on our support and are just working through all of it now. Rest assure if you have made an order or plan to make an order, your order will be processed and shipped accordingly.

For 3 years now we have made sure that all of our customers always receive either their full order or some form of compensation for it (refund, store credit, etc) even when it is not ideal for us and even in situations where we perhaps should not have (scamming us, false accusations).

So do not worry, we are still here for all pending order support as well as previous and new order support :)
Order email just seemed to be delayed. I also replied to one of our earlier email chains regarding accurate if you can take a look whenever you can.

Placed a fair sized order with epct just about an hour ago, will update in when it lands. Thanks for your service Rick & the epct team, it will be hard to replace customer service and product line that you offer.

But they don't do domestic, right? That sucks that you're leaving, but what can you do.
There’s literally tons of places in the USA to buy generic meds online for relatively cheap prices.. definitely not gonna beat epct though.. the big challenge there though I think is making sure you’re not getting ripped off with low quality(fake) stuff, as a Canadian these guys here have been my #1 for intl generic drugs :( sad to see them go, best of luck though in any future plans.

Order email just seemed to be delayed. I also replied to one of our earlier email chains regarding accurate if you can take a look whenever you can.
I can try to locate it now, if you would like you can message us your email here on meso and I will locate the inquiry and respond ASAP :)

Hi Everyone,

As a friendly reminder please do not apply multiple coupon codes to your order along with the 60% off code, if this is done we will ask the difference to be paid or just cancel the order and ask for refund details

Our purpose of this sale is too show our gratitude towards all of our customers for the continued support over the last years, we do not need more sales nor do we need continue taking any orders, we are simply just wanting an end on a positive note while providing one last opportunity to get stocked up on any medications required for cheap pricing. Taking advantage of this will only slow down the ordering process and make things more difficult , thank you! :)

For full disclosure, I have just had to cancel many orders due too a 90% reduction in the cart.. :(

-Andy

Hi Everyone,

As a friendly reminder please do not apply multiple coupon codes to your order along with the 60% off code, if this is done we will ask the difference to be paid or just cancel the order and ask for refund details

Our purpose of this sale is too show our gratitude towards all of our customers for the continued support over the last years, we do not need more sales nor do we need continue taking any orders, we are simply just wanting an end on a positive note while providing one last opportunity to get stocked up on any medications required for cheap pricing. Taking advantage of this will only slow down the ordering process and make things more difficult , thank you! :)

For full disclosure, I have just had to cancel many orders due too a 90% reduction in the cart.. :(

-Andy
Some people man.. taking advantage whenever they can.

Rick I'm curious though, why exactly are you closing shop?

I remember you were in the process to get licensed to manufacture enclomiphene and had all kinds of plans.

Not saying it's an exit scam, but seems really sudden.

Rick I'm curious though, why exactly are you closing shop?

I remember you were in the process to get licensed to manufacture enclomiphene and had all kinds of plans.

Not saying it's an exit scam, but seems really sudden.
I am going to speculate they they are moving onto another business venture possibly in the same field as it seems to be ‘what they do’ and like you said they’ve setup all these plans could possibly even be a rebranding in the future.. and they did say in their post that they were moving on. I personally placed a sizeable order and have confidence that they will stick to their word and ship the product, but that’s just one mans speculation for ya!

Anybody get an email about their order being shipped yet? I imagine they probably got a ton of orders with this sale so it might be a little slow, but surely a few of ya’s must have?