ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

I’m devastated by your closure, but thanks for being there for us in such a transparent way. I wish you guys the best.

I also received shipping details. I emailed them about my store credit and they are working with me to get that resolved. I hate to see expresspct go. They set the bar high for prices, selection, and customer service.

I am going to speculate they they are moving onto another business venture possibly in the same field as it seems to be ‘what they do’ and like you said they’ve setup all these plans could possibly even be a rebranding in the future.. and they did say in their post that they were moving on. I personally placed a sizeable order and have confidence that they will stick to their word and ship the product, but that’s just one mans speculation for ya!
Rebranding is smart.. lots of labs do it/ha e done it.. brand gets to popular or too much attention/heat.. shut down for a bit come back woth a new name.. fresh start lol

You are correct but no refunds and no reship.

He does but compared to express its night and day with prices and I don't think I saw clomid or other medications on the pharmacist list but I may have missed it.
Hmm.. okay, I’ll keep my eye out and take a look around and let you know if I find anything, but it’s gonna be hard to compete epct honestly.

Hmm.. okay, I’ll keep my eye out and take a look around and let you know if I find anything, but it’s gonna be hard to compete epct honestly.
Appreciate you man! I actually made an order within the 12 hrs but I was having trouble with my binance for cypto at the time. Once I rectified the issue it was already too late :(

Appreciate you man! I actually made an order within the 12 hrs but I was having trouble with my binance for cypto at the time. Once I rectified the issue it was already too late :(
Oh bro just send Rick an email, he will sort that out for you I would bet.. if they still have the product you were trying to order on hand.. they’ve always been very helpful and more than willing to work with you, top notch customer service.

Oh bro just send Rick an email, he will sort that out for you I would bet.. if they still have the product you were trying to order on hand.. they’ve always been very helpful and more than willing to work with you, top notch customer service.
Thats funny you mentioned that, I did email him a few days ago regarding the issue and I just checked my inbox and he actually replied to me this morning to sort it out. Possibility of getting seized but fuck it, too good of a deal to pass!

Thats funny you mentioned that, I did email him a few days ago regarding the issue and I just checked my inbox and he actually replied to me this morning to sort it out. Possibility of getting seized but fuck it, too good of a deal to pass!
If it does he will refund the amount in crypto(Bitcoin) he says, I believe him for what it’s worth.

If it does he will refund the amount in crypto(Bitcoin) he says, I believe him for what it’s worth.
I dont think that is the case for Canada anymore based on my email exchange but to be honest I dont expect it at this point. For me anyway...

The offer was as they say, to good to refuse.

I took the chance on customs myself, so we shall see..

Was there ever enough demand for a GLP 1 agonist? I assume it would have to be the
Turkish option since it’s iced. Considering international takes a bit longer. But you guys are solid as always!

Sponsors

Latest posts