ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Order status has changed to processing :) I'm a happy camper. Even if it gets stopped by customs I can take solace in the fact I didn't spend a fortune.

Thank you Rick

Hey, Im sad to see you guys go, can you recommend someone that offers a similar service and ships to canada?

Placed a US domestic order 13 days ago and said it was shipped 2 days later. Emailed a couple days ago and was told that it would be here today. It didn't come today either. I have usps informed delivery and the only package I'm expecting (theirs) still "shipping label created" and it has since the 15th. I know they are a trusted source but it makes me nervous since they are closing up shop.

Same here, I ordered OCT 13 2021 US domestic and the package was never given to the POST OFFICE. USPS is still "awaiting item" 2 weeks later... This is extremely fishy and is starting to seem like the classic exit scam. I have no doubt that the domestic partner for the US has jumped shipped.

I would suggest if you have a way to dispute your payment go ahead and do so before it's too late or Support will continue to just string you along, purchasing a shipping label when you inquire about your order is a good way to instil false hope..

Last edited:
My order from their turkish pharmacy connect says it was delivered the other day yet I received nothing. I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as they’ve been nothing but a trustworthy source thus far but this is definitely starting to seem a bit sketchy. Still awaiting a reply from their support email.

My order from their turkish pharmacy connect says it was delivered the other day yet I received nothing. I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt seeing as they’ve been nothing but a trustworthy source thus far but this is definitely starting to seem a bit sketchy. Still awaiting a reply from their support email.
Like your mail tracking shows it as delivered?

Same here, I ordered OCT 13 2021 US domestic and the package was never given to the POST OFFICE. USPS is still "awaiting item" 2 weeks later... This is extremely fishy and is starting to seem like the classic exit scam. I have no doubt that the domestic partner for the US has jumped shipped.

I would suggest if you have a way to dispute your payment go ahead and do so before it's too late or Support will continue to just string you along, purchasing a shipping label when you inquire about your order is a good way to instil false hope..
Hi,

We appreciate the speculation, but none of what you have said is true. @Parham.58 will likely attest to that once he see's your response here as we had just recently responded to his order inquiry.

Like your mail tracking shows it as delivered?
Yes my tracking shows delivered, like I said I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt because they’ve been great to me the past few years so maybe it’s just a mix up. However I am slightly concerned.

Hi,

This appears to be a recent issue with some of the trackings we have for our Turkish parcels, it has happened before in the past and should be resolved fairly soon! We will also send correspondence to your inquiry as soon as possible! :)

If this isn't a Exit scam, then why haven't ExpressPCT send me the refund I was promised?
If I am thinking of the correct inquiry, this is because we had just recently replied to you one hour ago, so it has only been one hour since we had asked for a bitcoin address to send the refund too. You will likely receive both a refund and response very soon.

If I am thinking of the correct inquiry, this is because we had just recently replied to you one hour ago, so it has only been one hour since we had asked for a bitcoin address to send the refund too. You will likely receive both a refund and response very soon.
Thank you very much for the refund! It reflects your good customer service.

Yes my tracking shows delivered, like I said I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt because they’ve been great to me the past few years so maybe it’s just a mix up. However I am slightly concerned.
They don’t have control over your mail tracking service .. if it says it’s delivered either your mail guy stole it, or it’s an error.. I would wait another day then call your mail people.

Someone started a new thread about expresspct exit scamming and they are saying 100s of people on reddit didn't get product from the US warehouse over a month ago?

Someone started a new thread about expresspct exit scamming and they are saying 100s of people on reddit didn't get product from the US warehouse over a month ago?
Hi,

Although we have not seen such a thread it is not our priority addressing such allegations as they are simply not true. If there are any order issues we will address them here in our thread as usual or privately through our support system or email. If there is by some chance 100's of month old orders that are undelivered then this is the first time we are hearing about it :p

Yeah dude. Check the reddit. A bunch of people ordered products earlier this month and same story for all of us: Express receives payment and sends confirmation the shit is shipping (they don't send tracking #s for items shipping from their USA warehouse), then shit never shows up. At first i thought maybe my stuff got lost in shipping or their was an issue with USPS but on the reddit there probably 100+ comments of people with the same issue. NO response from Express's "customer service." Usually takes 4-5 days to receive product from their USA warehouse (im on the east cost). Its been over 20 days since they received my payment and said it was on the way. Same story for a bunch of other folks too. That said, any idea where to get caber? lol
Hi,

This is simply not true, furthermore as mentioned many times we do not provide customer support over Reddit nor do we have the time to reply to every single comment. We have only received a handful of inquires in our email and support system related to packages that have not yet arrived.

We can assure you that there is not any exit scam, and if you have sent an inquiry to us it will be answered within 24 hours or sooner. If multiple inquiries are sent this only slows down our support system and makes it hard to provide correspondence, and if inquiries are sent too any of the following we will not reply as we do not provide support over these platforms:

1. Reddit message or Reddit instant message
2. Private messages on any forums (except select Meso members who are already in communication on here)
3. Our protonmail account (which unfortunately is now deactivated)

Please send all support inquiries to one of the following:

Support@expresspct.com
expresspct@tutanota.com

Thank you and have a good day!

Edit: Too add too this, the only comment I am able to find on Reddit regarding such an incidence recently has been posted by you, the others seem to have been replied too and although still browsing I have yet too see other customers make any similar claim recently.

Last edited: