ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Had an order ship 4-5 days ago from the international warehouse, currently still says "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Is this normal? & will I get an email when the package is handed off to USPS so I can sign up for informed delivery/signature online?
I've used that warehouse three times and always had that problem. After about a week you'll get an update about it in India and then probably 2+ weeks go by til it gets updated again. Usually gets to me on east coast in about 4 weeks total maybe 5.

Placed a US domestic order 13 days ago and said it was shipped 2 days later. Emailed a couple days ago and was told that it would be here today. It didn't come today either. I have usps informed delivery and the only package I'm expecting (theirs) still "shipping label created" and it has since the 15th. I know they are a trusted source but it makes me nervous since they are closing up shop.

Placed a US domestic order 13 days ago and said it was shipped 2 days later. Emailed a couple days ago and was told that it would be here today. It didn't come today either. I have usps informed delivery and the only package I'm expecting (theirs) still "shipping label created" and it has since the 15th. I know they are a trusted source but it makes me nervous since they are closing up shop.
Good to know, I’ll take a look at mine in the AM.

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately as of today our protonmail account is no longer accessible. It appears someone or some company had reported our account for violating terms of service and now they have disabled it completely. We are currently working to resolve this but unfortunately we are not certain if the account is going to be retrievable.

Please moving forwards send all inquiries to support@expresspct.com or expresspct@tutanota.com.

Thank you all and happy new week!

Hi Sir,

If you have contacted us then we will get back to you within the next hour or so, if you have not already contacted us regarding your order please send to support@expresspct.com :)

Sponsors

Latest posts