ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

order # 290217
Confirmation on he 13th says it shipped from the USA warehouse after i sent express the cash.. Still haven't seen the pack and Im on the east coast. So where's the package brother? According to express it should take 4-5 days from USA warehouse

order # 290217
Confirmation on he 13th says it shipped from the USA warehouse after i sent express the cash.. Still haven't seen the pack and Im on the east coast. So where's the package brother? According to express it should take 4-5 days from USA warehouse
I see we have already been in communication with you regarding your order and have not ignored any of your inquires. I am not certain that this even needs public response as we have already responded to your email yesterday about the status of your order.

I have warned you abt these guys and thier fishy business. But no one listened i guess at least i only lost a $110. Hope no one gets hit big.

I see we have already been in communication with you regarding your order and have not ignored any of your inquires. I am not certain that this even needs public response as we have already responded to your email yesterday about the status of your order.
Why has my parcel still not been handed over to dhl Rick.

Why has my parcel still not been handed over to dhl Rick.
Hi,

If the current tracking shows "Shipment information received" there will not be any further update until it arrives at the next transit hub, usually this takes a few weeks. If you would like examples of other DHL e commerce tracking I can have them sent to you as they are always the same!

Hi,

If the current tracking shows "Shipment information received" there will not be any further update until it arrives at the next transit hub, usually this takes a few weeks. If you would like examples of other DHL e commerce tracking I can have them sent to you as they are always the same!
So Rick, what if these international packages don’t show up by the time you guys are gone? Everyone is fucked?

Hi,

Usually it tells me though that the pack has been received by dhl… my update says dhl is waiting to receive the package.

Hi,

That’s what it says. And I honestly don’t generally check my tracking at all, it just gets here when it gets here.. but any time I have checked.. it shows me some information.. admittedly though I may not have checked in most packs for weeks..

My order say that "it is now being processed".
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Not tryna shill here but Idk what they'd get by sticking around like this after an exit scam. They aren't taking any more orders so they wouldn't need to keep a good reputation. the only reason theyd still be here is if they thought it was funny. which is probs what id do if I exit scammed people. but they dont strike me as the type

Not tryna shill here but Idk what they'd get by sticking around like this after an exit scam. They aren't taking any more orders so they wouldn't need to keep a good reputation. the only reason theyd still be here is if they thought it was funny. which is probs what id do if I exit scammed people. but they dont strike me as the type
And you would think they would allow for a larger amount of orders so why would people only have a 12 hour window to order and not 24 or 48. It doesn't make sense.

I hear ya, and agree for the most part, I did say in my message admittedly I don’t actually usually check my tracking at all so I wouldn’t know what it looks like at most stages to be fair.

This blows. I did PM and asked about my domestic order placed last week. I was reassured it should arrive by Tuesday and if not would get a refund. Aipct next best source or what?

And you would think they would allow for a larger amount of orders so why would people only have a 12 hour window to order and not 24 or 48. It doesn't make sense.
Idk. I was sketched out by it that's why I chose not to order. I was on the fence. Definitely a weird situation, which told me to sit this one out regardless of the 60%. I'm just saying don't count your losses yet. If youve used them before you know their TA is complete ass.

This blows. I did PM and asked about my domestic order placed last week. I was reassured it should arrive by Tuesday and if not would get a refund. Aipct next best source or what?
Even before brexit AIPCT refused to ship to Ireland, so personally I don’t think much of them. I am a minority here however.

Placed an order with them via protonmail last thursday-friday, still waiting for the tracking number.
I already wrote them to their new address

Hi Everyone,

Update for Turkish Pharma parcels: This appears to be an issue with the account that the warehouse has with the courier, it will likely be resolved by Monday and new tracking will be sent!