ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Ahh.. see I got my tracking, but you see, the package hasn’t actually been handed over to dhl..
I have an order that was shipped on the 22nd and I just recently got the notification that DHL received it. I’d give it a few more days I’m sure it’s just an issue on the post office’s end. I am still waiting for my order from their Turkish pharmacy connect, Ik they said they’re getting that figured out today though.

I have an order that was shipped on the 22nd and I just recently got the notification that DHL received it. I’d give it a few more days I’m sure it’s just an issue on the post office’s end. I am still waiting for my order from their Turkish pharmacy connect, Ik they said they’re getting that figured out today though.
Okay.. that’s good to know, thank you.. maybe I’m just being impatient....

International for me… I think it’s India.
I always had trouble with Indian shipments. I used to ask for a Singapore postage and never had a single issue. But I remember India taking 10 days to update before the shipment even reached its departing depot. So your situation does sound familiar to me.

No problem bro. I know how it is lol I’ve been there before. Ive been using express for years and the India warehouse always takes a little while to update shipping definitely longer than the other options but in the end I’ve always gotten my pack or a refund. Definitely sad to see express leave.

Yeah I think we all are. My stuff took around 4 weeks to get here last time and that was under normal circumstances without any discounts. Imagine how many packages they must've shipped with the 60% code. I'll give it a few more days before I see a change from processing before I consider it a lost cause.

Has anyone seen any movement yet.. or is it time to consider this a loss?
Express sent me my money back and claim the pack is still on its way from the US warehouse via usps.
Still hasn’t shown up.
I ordered some shit from Kansas this past Friday and it’s shipping via usps.
Tracking # says it’ll be here this Thursday…

Has anyone seen any movement yet.. or is it time to consider this a loss?
I did international to US during the 12 hour sale. Movement has been the same as my other previous orders. Tracking received to acceptance to processed through facility......

Ordered international 8/20. Made it here to the US after the usual ~4 weeks and was returned for whatever reason after sitting in Chicago for a month. Back in India 10/27. Asked for refund or reship; said it would ship by yesterday at the very latest but still no confirmation.

Ordered a small domestic pack to keep me bridged while waiting for my international to arrive 10/16. Still waiting for that one as well. Would not have ordered had I known they were shutting down.

Edit: I do have a mystery pack in my USPS informed delivery that looks similarly shipped to other gear related packages due Thursday so holding out hope that my domestic pack will arrive.

I have contacted their support several times and gotten replies letting me know next steps but no concrete evidence of next steps taken. It’s not a huge loss if it is gone, just $150 for the international order and just $30 for the domestic. Bummed these guys are shutting down and would have spent the cash on something else. I just want a refund at this point.

Last edited:
This blows. I did PM and asked about my domestic order placed last week. I was reassured it should arrive by Tuesday and if not would get a refund. Aipct next best source or what?
So Tuesday came and went and still no package. Sent both a PM and email to ask about order status/refund. Will post if I hear anything from them.