ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Placed an order with them via protonmail last thursday-friday, still waiting for the tracking number.
I already wrote them to their new address
Hi Sir,

The RickEPCT@protonmail.com address is still valid as this address is seperate from our main company proton which was reported, unfortunately he has been out of office the last few days due to health matters but as soon as he is available again he should send you correspondence about your order!

Hi Everyone,

Some international, UK, and EU orders will be a bit later too ship due too the warehouses being behind schedule as a large amount of orders have been processed this week. A friendly reminder as it is now the end of the week we will likely have these shipment dispatched Monday at the latest. If your order is currently in the "processing" status you can always still contact us for cancelation. Thank you and have a happy weekend Meso!

Anyone’s package actually get handed over to dhl yet? Mine still shows waiting for handover.. though I’ve seen on tracking examples this can take a few days sometimes, but the average it looks like is 4-6 .. and I’m going on 7 or 8 now I believe since it was created.

I've heard nothing more since, my "order is being processed".. that was only 3 days ago.
My order was about a week ago.. and tracking says it’s waiting to be handed over to dhl.. but I have seen this take a few days because it doesn’t update till it gets to the next hub.. but I’m going on about a week now.. so we will see..

Anyone’s package actually get handed over to dhl yet? Mine still shows waiting for handover.. though I’ve seen on tracking examples this can take a few days sometimes, but the average it looks like is 4-6 .. and I’m going on 7 or 8 now I believe since it was created.
mine from EU warehouse has already arrived

My order was about a week ago.. and tracking says it’s waiting to be handed over to dhl.. but I have seen this take a few days because it doesn’t update till it gets to the next hub.. but I’m going on about a week now.. so we will see..
I placed the order about a week ago as well but it seems there was some issue verifying payment, so my order was processed only three days ago..

Last edited:
I placed the order about a week ago as well but it seems there was some issue verifying payment, so my order was processed only three days ago..
We are in the same boat but according to the last post by expresspct our stuff should be shipped by Monday at the latest

We are in the same boat but according to the last post by expresspct our stuff should be shipped by Monday at the latest
This is correct! Just also as a reminder Turkish Pharmacy tracking should be fixed by then too, however if there is any delay it will be by Tuesday, though we anticipate earlier.

Thank you all and happy weekend!

I was told my order would be dispatched 18 days ago at the latest... it's still just processing and now they've stopped replying to me so wouldn't hold out hope fellas.

I was told my order would be dispatched 18 days ago at the latest... it's still just processing and now they've stopped replying to me so wouldn't hold out hope fellas.
Hi Sir,

At this time I do not see any customer who has not been replied too, please send us a message on meso with your email and we will take a look!

Rick.. I’m really starting to doubt that package is coming.. according to tracking it still hasn’t been handed over, and it takes on average from examples you yourself have shown me, 4-6 days. It’s been waiting for handover since the 22nd my guy.. it’s now November first.. what’s the deal..