ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Hi,

We appreciate the speculation, but none of what you have said is true. @Parham.58 will likely attest to that once he see's your response here as we had just recently responded to his

Hi,

We appreciate the speculation, but none of what you have said is true. @Parham.58 will likely attest to that once he see's your response here as we had just recently responded to his order inquiry.
Sorry I am just now seeing this, but they took great care of me. Said somehow that my order was over looked when others in my group were shipped. They refunded my purchase AND re-shipped my order, which I received then in a couple days. Really stand-up customer service and makes me even more sad to see them leave.

To everyone with a delayed package, I apologize for those as it is mostly my own fault.

If you have not yet requested a refund they will be shipped today with tracking.

My own email address is still open for support but very delayed -
Code:
My own email address is still open for support but very delayed - rickepct@protonmail.com

We will make sure there are no outstanding issues before we finally disappear.

~Rick

Yeah I think we all are. My stuff took around 4 weeks to get here last time and that was under normal circumstances without any discounts. Imagine how many packages they must've shipped with the 60% code. I'll give it a few more days before I see a change from processing before I consider it a lost cause.

There were around 10x more orders than usual with the 60% code, mixed with the number of panic support emails with the shut down it lead for an unforeseen circumstance of overload.

We will not disappear and scam anyone.

DHL packages do take a while to leave India. This is not our issue but a DHL issue as packages only show in the DHL depot once they reach Singapore (We ship from India). It is transshipment.

Rick.. I’m really starting to doubt that package is coming.. according to tracking it still hasn’t been handed over, and it takes on average from examples you yourself have shown me, 4-6 days. It’s been waiting for handover since the 22nd my guy.. it’s now November first.. what’s the deal..

That was another support rep on here, I have not been at my best recently and that is why I have not posted :(

I am going through all Rick email queries but may take a while as my protonmail became the official support email.

Update
If you are UK or EU domestic and want to order wholesale amounts of everything we had stocked we can provide those with a few days deliver.

We have large amounts of SARMS, PCT products, Clenbuterol, Letrozole, T3, Test P, Raloxifene, Dianabol, Tren A, Deca, hCG (EU)

We will not ship outside of domestic as there is risk we will not be here when they reach you to provide support.

I will take care of these orders personally on my email

rickepct@protonmail.com

Packages to customers in USA sent from India wth India Post should finally all be sent. DHL packages for late payment confirmed orders will be sent tomorrow.

Some packages are too large for us to ship and would surely lead to investigation problems for our customers, if your order is large and you did not receive tracking I will contact you within 48 hours.

~Rick

Packages to customers in USA sent from India wth India Post should finally all be sent. DHL packages for late payment confirmed orders will be sent tomorrow.

Some packages are too large for us to ship and would surely lead to investigation problems for our customers, if your order is large and you did not receive tracking I will contact you within 48 hours.

~Rick
Does that include my Canada pack? I’ll have to check the tracking in a bit.

Does that include my Canada pack? I’ll have to check the tracking in a bit.
Check your emails, I think I emailed you.

DHL packages previously sent were delayed by Diwali holidays by DHL, it made packages slower to reach Singapore. 60% are in Singapore or show scanned there, the rest we think will update soon.

Check your emails, I think I emailed you.

DHL packages previously sent were delayed by Diwali holidays by DHL, it made packages slower to reach Singapore. 60% are in Singapore or show scanned there, the rest we think will update soon.
Got your email! Thanks Rick.

Sorry I am just now seeing this, but they took great care of me. Said somehow that my order was over looked when others in my group were shipped. They refunded my purchase AND re-shipped my order, which I received then in a couple days. Really stand-up customer service and makes me even more sad to see them leave.
Thank you for the public update :)

It's unfortunate, but their customer service seems to be nothing more than a few words said an a forum every couple of days.
To everyone with a delayed package, I apologize for those as it is mostly my own fault.

If you have not yet requested a refund they will be shipped today with tracking.

My own email address is still open for support but very delayed -
Code:
My own email address is still open for support but very delayed - rickepct@protonmail.com

We will make sure there are no outstanding issues before we finally disappear.

~Rick
When should we expect that notification/tracking?

I'm still waiting for my refund...
Rick shows up after days, stating that orders would be mailed yesterday... then advertised for more sales? Yet I still haven't heard anything from them since 10/27.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but that alone makes this feel more and more like an exit scam to me.

Last edited:
Rick,
I posted recently in this thread and followed up with an email. You've had me on the ropes for a pretty damn large order since February due to your lack of communication regarding the deus medical products and lack of discreet shipping from the secondary express website.
I know I'm being fairly optimistic to get a refund amidst an exit scam but here's to trying.