ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Both of my orders from October 14th and the 19th just reached customs today from the international warehouse. Hoping the both get through without a problem.

Hi,

Did you receive tracking yet? We were delayed with EU warehouse orders until today but all should be sent or contacted for refund.

~Rick
Hi Rick,

My order was place with the international warehouse, but it looks like track was received today.. shortly before your post.

Thanks

I got a refund from you guys already but I just got an email saying my package was shipped via DHL. That would be pretty sweet lol

I got a refund from you guys already but I just got an email saying my package was shipped via DHL. That would be pretty sweet lol
Hi,

That is correct, unfortunately we could not cancel your order as it had already been sent too the warehouse and packaged for dispatch. Since the order was already delayed over 1 week we sent the refund per your request. If the order is delivered succusfully and you wish to pay please contact us then :)

Hi,

That is correct, unfortunately we could not cancel your order as it had already been sent too the warehouse and packaged for dispatch. Since the order was already delayed over 1 week we sent the refund per your request. If the order is delivered succusfully and you wish to pay please contact us then :)
Well I appreciate the refund for sure. If I get my pack I will send the funds.

Does anyones tracking say it was delivered but also being processed in customs the same day? Is this normal?
Mine says the same. I think it has to do with the tracking from 17, maybe it's as down the line as they can track it? And then it will update on informed delivery once it clears customs and is passed on to usps. Not sure, that's just my guess.

Does anyones tracking say it was delivered but also being processed in customs the same day? Is this normal?
I think you are looking at 17track, it's likely their website just misread the tracking. 17Track just gets updates from India Post and USPS but may misunderstand the update

Just received my shipment from the express Turkish option after the whole shipment mix up with fed ex. Thanks again for everything you guys will definitely be missed.

Hey :(

I loved expresspct! Ordered multiple times and never had issues.

Recently, about some months ago I made an order, which got seized.

They have sent a reshipment and the reshipment of the order has been stuck/seized too..

I emailed the support and they told me that they would refund me if the order got seized again (reshipment)

I tried contacting you guys (expresspct) by email , and never had any feedbacks :(

Thanks again @ExpressPCT

Hey :(

I loved expresspct! Ordered multiple times and never had issues.

Recently, about some months ago I made an order, which got seized.

They have sent a reshipment and the reshipment of the order has been stuck/seized too..

I emailed the support and they told me that they would refund me if the order got seized again (reshipment)

I tried contacting you guys (expresspct) by email , and never had any feedbacks :(

Thanks again @ExpressPCT
Hi,

If you read a few pages back you will see our email address no longer exists, someone reported it.

You can use our contact form but exact delayed replies!

~Rick